Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Wha is Jim and Janet's address
InTownie

Johnstown, PA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Go to:
http://www.whitepages.com/

Enter information under Find People and click the magnifying glass.
Then click on their name to see their address.

Since: Dec 12

Johnstown, PA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
If there's any chance of helping this young man find his way, please help me contact him...He may need to talk with someone who knows what its like to be in that dark world. I would give anything I had to help someone find their way and provide them with an opportunity to see life viewed through a clear mind and eyes is much more enjoyable...
SomeLocal

Windber, PA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Dr. Chuck Give it a rest. go to an N/A meeting. expressing yourself here is a little much. this isn't and outreach program for recovering addicts... And Mr. Kemp is dead. The isn't anyway you can help him.. Who are you trying to impress???

Johnstown, PA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
just trying to help....And I do attend meetings regularly...If i can help one person i've done something positive...come talk with me sometime so i can explain....

Johnstown, PA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
And i'm sorry to here he is dead....That is the very thing I am working to prevent....Not trying to impress anyone...Just truly care about the people of this town....They have been wonderful to me and i wish to give something positive back to them...
long johns

Johnstown, PA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
SomeLocal wrote:
Dr. Chuck Give it a rest. go to an N/A meeting. expressing yourself here is a little much. this isn't and outreach program for recovering addicts... And Mr. Kemp is dead. The isn't anyway you can help him.. Who are you trying to impress???

Who do u think u r sir. nobody asks 4 ur input and i think tht every1 tht read it cud live without seeing the random spew of garbage tht u speak of. tht is besides the point i knew jim very well and ill b damned if im gonna c u or anybody else strt stupid worthless arguments over stuff like tht. also, doc isnt tryin to do anything but help ppl and wat have u done besides try and inflame the situation i sugjest u shut ur mouth and go about ur buisness cuz sayin stuff like tht wont help u very much. DONE. all tht aside, im gonna really miss jim he was a great man, wud hav done anything for a stranger and then some. rest in peace jim im gonna really miss u. and i hope u feel better now tht u have tried and did not succeed to put down a man who is only tryin to keep things like this from happening again. mayb u need help ur self.
SomeLocal

Windber, PA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Jim Kemp was a good friend of my family. I've known him for many years. He'll be greatly missed. He was a great man. Don't try and start needless sh*t with someone you don't know. For the record I'm fine with the 'Doc' trying to help people. But on every forum on here hes coming off as pushy. And you don't have to like what I have to say. I'm not alive to impress you or anyone else. As for 'shutting my mouth' that won't happen. I wasn't spewing garbage first and lastly, you sound very childishly familiar. I'd think you'd have better things to do.. But I could be wrong. Also, Dr. Chuck, I am sorry if that came off as rude. Help away. Just maybe only post things like that on the forums that have something to do with the subject. Instead of just copy and pasting the same thing to every forum. it sounds rehearsed, not from the heart. even though Im sure u mean well. And 'Long Johns'? Maybe Dr. Chuck could help you with ur anger problem...
Merry Christmas All

Johnstown, PA

#9 Dec 8, 2012
SomeLocal wrote:
Jim Kemp was a good friend of my family. I've known him for many years. He'll be greatly missed. He was a great man. Don't try and start needless sh*t with someone you don't know. For the record I'm fine with the 'Doc' trying to help people. But on every forum on here hes coming off as pushy. And you don't have to like what I have to say. I'm not alive to impress you or anyone else. As for 'shutting my mouth' that won't happen. I wasn't spewing garbage first and lastly, you sound very childishly familiar. I'd think you'd have better things to do.. But I could be wrong. Also, Dr. Chuck, I am sorry if that came off as rude. Help away. Just maybe only post things like that on the forums that have something to do with the subject. Instead of just copy and pasting the same thing to every forum. it sounds rehearsed, not from the heart. even though Im sure u mean well. And 'Long Johns'? Maybe Dr. Chuck could help you with ur anger problem...
Merry Christmas All
No offense taken....I am being sincere....I'm me again...The old me would have come off phony and rehearsed, but being truthful has made me appreciate life so much more....I guess I'm overly excited to be the real me again and I never want anyone to go through something like that if I could help....My heart is sincere....Otherwise, I wouldn't take the time to share my experience... How many people do you know who would admit, let alone, publicly, take responsibility for their own actions? I have to prove one thing. That I continue doing the best I can and help as many as I can...And you are right...I'm sure I could help the person who critisized you with their anger problem....Thank you for your input....I will work harder on staying on topic....But I have too much of my mother in me, so I'm going to always help people when I can....Take care and thank you...

chuck
wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
what was the cause of his passing ? did not know him that well.. but liked him.. he was a very funny guy... saw he was in a nursing home.. any body know what was the cause of all this.. so sad... condolences to those he loved .. friends and family of jim r.i.p.
Another Local

Johnstown, PA

#11 Dec 9, 2012
He had cancer.
u tell me

Somerset, PA

#12 Dec 9, 2012
cancer sucks!!! all we can do ie pray for his family and give them as much support as we can
wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Dec 10, 2012
u tell me wrote:
cancer sucks!!! all we can do ie pray for his family and give them as much support as we can
thank you both.. yep .. cancer sucks..took my dad, mom , brother and the one living has it and is doing so so... and a son had it .. it sucks
Another Local

Johnstown, PA

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Yes it does! It is one of the worst diseases on earth! I lost quite a few relatives, including Jim, to it. RIP cousin. You are really going to be missed :(
Anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Dec 10, 2012
SomeLocal wrote:
Merry Christmas All
Jim will be missed. I always thought a lot of him.
Anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
InTownie wrote:
Go to:
http://www.whitepages.com/
Enter information under Find People and click the magnifying glass.
Then click on their name to see their address.
Thank you. I talked to Sarah about 2 hrs before Jim passed.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#17 Jan 29, 2013
dinner to be held at the v.f.w. on 3/2.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr D Cheney 51,300
Debate: Marijuana - Confluence, PA (Sep '10) Thu cole 68
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Has anyone else seen helicopters flying super l... (Jul '12) Thu Egghead 56
Man gets prison for smothering girlfriend's tot Aug 20 Mad 2
jobs close to confluence (May '13) Aug 12 Casey Jones 5
Sirens (Dec '13) Jul '14 lll 8
•••
•••
Addison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Addison Jobs

•••