almost normal

Stahlstown, PA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Does Confluence have any "weird" ordinances about dogs other than the usual "must be controlled by pen or leash at all times, owner must pick up droppings"?
u tell me

Somerset, PA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
for example? i mean what do you need to know?
almost normal

Mill Run, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Are there local regulations as to how many dogs per household, how many can be walked on leash by one person, are there any time restrictions on when dogs can be walked,are there regulations for how many dogs can be in an outside pen, are there regulations for the size of pens, ...I've lived places in the past that had all the aforementioned rules along with a lot more. I found out what they were by unfortunate experiense. I know what the Pennsylvania laws are but local governments frequently have their own laws as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Cell Tower (Dec '13) 16 hr quiet one 3
Dollar store Jun 13 right on 6
Shawn Riggle (Dec '13) Jun 11 Confluence Native 26
News Police: Pa. mom accidentally shoots 2 daughters (Jan '11) May '15 Natalie R 45
Stories of hauntings, etc... in the mountain area. (Jan '11) Feb '15 CaliforniaGal 244
Sherman's (Nov '14) Feb '15 fox 11
Confluence In December (Dec '14) Dec '14 A Resident 1
More from around the web

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages