Next Last
WHISTLEBLOWER MAGAZINE

Anniston, AL

#1 Mar 2, 2012
WHISTLEBLOWER MAGAZINE

ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE!

'Big Brother is watching' in ways Orwell never dreamed

Published: 21 hours ago

Everywhere you look, there it is again – staring you in the face.

The four-way traffic cameras at virtually every intersection. Police secretly attaching GPS tracking devices to citizens’ automobiles. Invasive TSA pat-downs and nude X-ray scannings – after first being required to raise your hands as though you were being arrested. Internet sites that track your online activities so thoroughly they almost seem to know what you’re thinking

Did you know that the ordinary-looking white van next to you on the highway may house government agents peering at you via backscatter X-ray scanners? Or that Miami and several other U.S. cities are experimenting with drones to spy on their citizens? Do you know how easy it is to track your every movement through your cell phone?

Mesmerized by the amazing convenience and connectedness made possible by gee-whiz consumer electronics, most Americans don’t realize their world is rapidly coming to resemble the totalitarian society described by novelist George Orwell in “1984,” one characterized by universal surveillance.

In fact, as documented in the stunning March issue of Whistleblower magazine – titled “ONE NATION UNDER SURVEILLANCE”– in today’s America,“Big Brother is watching in ways Orwell never dreamed.”

READ MORE

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/one-nation-under-s...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Brainwashed Americans love being able to pose in front of police cameras and prove to the cops they are good kids.
Its me Albie

Anniston, AL

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Brainwashed Americans love being able to pose in front of police cameras and prove to the cops they are good kids.
Please read the other posts that I just put up not under my name bu the authors
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Safety screening doesn't bother the majority of people who want to come home out of a body bag. The toads that object to screenings, cameras ,and surveillance equipment are the criminals,pervs,predators,and other human garbage that have something to hide and are afraid of getting caught.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#5 Mar 3, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
Safety screening doesn't bother the majority of people who want to come home out of a body bag. The toads that object to screenings, cameras ,and surveillance equipment are the criminals,pervs,predators,and other human garbage that have something to hide and are afraid of getting caught.
People who deliberately hide their personal informaion from police are patriotically protecting the fourth and fifth amendment from the Govt.

People who complain about them are unAmerican traitors.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#7 Mar 7, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>People who deliberately hide their personal informaion from police are patriotically protecting the fourth and fifth amendment from the Govt.
People who complain about them are unAmerican traitors.
People are free to do as they please but if I'm flying or in a public place,those who object to screenings can find other modes of transportation or public access to public buildings.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2012
No. They go to far to strip and search us.
Thomas Sowell

Clearwater, FL

#9 Mar 8, 2012
IF BRAINS WERE DYNAMITE..........U IDIOTS
HERE WOULD'NT HAVE ENOUGH TO BLOW UR NOSE.
Mr jr

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Thomas Sowell wrote:
IF BRAINS WERE DYNAMITE..........U IDIOTS
HERE WOULD'NT HAVE ENOUGH TO BLOW UR NOSE.
you are a tool
by Ron Paul

Anniston, AL

#11 Mar 8, 2012
Tory II wrote:
No. They go to far to strip and search us.
Don't waste your time with this government dog. Anyone who wants this illegal search and intrusion obviously works for the government filth. Read this instead.

TSA Releases VIPR Venom on Tennessee Highways
by Ron Paul

If you thought the “Transportation Security Administration” would limit itself to conducting unconstitutional searches at airports, think again. The agency intends to assert jurisdiction over our nation’s highways, waterways, and railroads as well. TSA launched a new campaign of random checkpoints on Tennessee highways last week, complete with a sinister military-style acronym--VIP(E)R – as a name for the program.

As with TSA’s random searches at airports, these roadside searches are not based on any actual suspicion of criminal activity or any factual evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever by those detained. They are, in effect, completely random. So first we are told by the U.S. Supreme Court that American citizens have no 4thamendment protections at border crossings, even when standing on U.S. soil. Now TSA takes the next logical step and simply detains and searches U.S. citizens at wholly internal checkpoints.

The slippery slope is here. When does it end? How many more infringements on our liberties, our property, and our basic human rights to travel freely will it take before people become fed up enough to demand respect from their government? When will we demand that the government heed obvious constitutional limitations, and stop treating ordinary Americans as criminal suspects in the absence of probable cause?

http://www.lewrockwell.com

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Some day the govt will be able to fire a beam at each of its American enemies and vaporize us into a small insignificant cloud of dust. We will disappear without a trace.
Its me Albie

Anniston, AL

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Some day the govt will be able to fire a beam at each of its American enemies and vaporize us into a small insignificant cloud of dust. We will disappear without a trace.
That day is here. The scriptures in the holy Bible tells us that we will have advanced technology but that the love of the greater number will cool off. So while we have great advances in technology the people that have it will be ruthless.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#14 Mar 8, 2012
Ha! Fools! should have stocked up on tinfoil hats back in the 80's like I did!

Oh, and dig that implant out of the back of your neck, it's an alien tracking chip.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Govt is always our worst enemy.
Its me Albie

Anniston, AL

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
That is because we do nothing about it. This is a lazy mans world. Actually when you say our worst enemy your are correct as we are the government and we are our own worst enemy.
Its me Albie

Anniston, AL

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Check this out.

U.S. v. Jones: The Battle for the Fourth Amendment Continues

By John W. Whitehead
January 23, 2012

In a unanimous 9-0 ruling in United States v. Jones, the U.S. Supreme Court has declared that police must get a search warrant before using GPS technology to track criminal suspects. But what does this ruling, hailed as a victory by privacy advocates, really mean for the future of privacy and the Fourth Amendment?

While the Court rightly recognized that the government’s physical attachment of a GPS device to Antoine Jones’ vehicle for the purpose of tracking Jones’ movements constitutes a search under the Fourth Amendment, a careful reading of the Court’s opinion, written by Justice Antonin Scalia, shows that the battle over our privacy rights is far from over.

Given that the operable word throughout the ruling is “physical,” the ruling does not go far enough. The Court should have clearly delineated the boundaries of permissible surveillance within the context of rapidly evolving technologies and reestablishing the vitality of the Fourth Amendment. Instead, the justices relied on an “18th-century guarantee against un-reasonable searches, which we believe must provide at a minimum the degree of protection it afforded when it was adopted.”

As Justice Samuel Alito recognizes in his concurring judgment, physical intrusion is now unnecessary to many forms of invasive surveillance. The government’s arsenal of surveillance technologies now includes a multitude of devices which enable it to comprehensively monitor an individual’s private life without necessarily introducing the type of physical intrusion into his person or property covered by the ruling. Thus, by failing to address the privacy ramifications of these new technologies, the Court has done little to curb the government’s ceaseless, suspicionless surveillance of innocent Americans.

In the spirit of the Court’s ruling in US v. Jones, the following surveillance technologies, now available to law enforcement, would not require government officials to engage in a physical trespass of one’s property in order to engage in a search:

Drones—pilotless, remote-controlled aircraft that have been used extensively in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan—are being used increasingly domestically by law enforcement. Law enforcement officials promise to use drones to locate missing children and hunt illegal marijuana plants, but under many states’ proposed rules, they could also be used to track citizens and closely monitor individuals based on the mere suspicions of law enforcement officers. The precision with which drones can detect intimate activity is remarkable. For instance, a drone can tell whether a hiker eight miles away is carrying a backpack.

Surveillance cameras are an ever-growing presence in American cities. A member of the surveillance camera industry states that,“pretty soon, security cameras will be like smoke detectors: They’ll be everywhere.” The cameras, installed on office buildings, banks, stores, and private establishments, open the door to suspicionless monitoring of innocent individuals that chill the exercise of First Amendment rights. For example, the New York Police Department has adopted the practice of videotaping individuals engaged in lawful public demonstrations. The government also uses traffic cameras as a form of visual surveillance to track individuals as they move about a city. In some areas, a network of traffic cameras provides a comprehensive view of the streets. In 2009, Chicago had 1500 cameras set up throughout the city and actively used them to track persons of interest.

Smart dust devices are tiny wireless microelectromechanical sensors (MEMS)

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resou...
Its me Albie

Anniston, AL

#18 Mar 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Check this out
U.S. v. Jones: The Battle for the Fourth Amendment Continues

By John W. Whitehead
January 23, 2012

In a unanimous 9-0 ruling in United States v. Jones, the U.S. Supreme Court has declared that police must get a search warrant before using GPS technology to track criminal suspects. But what does this ruling, hailed as a victory by privacy advocates, really mean for the future of privacy and the Fourth Amendment?

While the Court rightly recognized that the government’s physical attachment of a GPS device to Antoine Jones’ vehicle for the purpose of tracking Jones’ movements constitutes a search under the Fourth Amendment, a careful reading of the Court’s opinion, written by Justice Antonin Scalia, shows that the battle over our privacy rights is far from over.

Given that the operable word throughout the ruling is “physical,” the ruling does not go far enough. The Court should have clearly delineated the boundaries of permissible surveillance within the context of rapidly evolving technologies and reestablishing the vitality of the Fourth Amendment. Instead, the justices relied on an “18th-century guarantee against un-reasonable searches, which we believe must provide at a minimum the degree of protection it afforded when it was adopted.”

As Justice Samuel Alito recognizes in his concurring judgment, physical intrusion is now unnecessary to many forms of invasive surveillance. The government’s arsenal of surveillance technologies now includes a multitude of devices which enable it to comprehensively monitor an individual’s private life without necessarily introducing the type of physical intrusion into his person or property covered by the ruling. Thus, by failing to address the privacy ramifications of these new technologies, the Court has done little to curb the government’s ceaseless, suspicionless surveillance of innocent Americans.

In the spirit of the Court’s ruling in US v. Jones, the following surveillance technologies, now available to law enforcement, would not require government officials to engage in a physical trespass of one’s property in order to engage in a search:

Drones—pilotless, remote-controlled aircraft that have been used extensively in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan—are being used increasingly domestically by law enforcement. Law enforcement officials promise to use drones to locate missing children and hunt illegal marijuana plants, but under many states’ proposed rules, they could also be used to track citizens and closely monitor individuals based on the mere suspicions of law enforcement officers. The precision with which drones can detect intimate activity is remarkable. For instance, a drone can tell whether a hiker eight miles away is carrying a backpack.

Surveillance cameras are an ever-growing presence in American cities. A member of the surveillance camera industry states that,“pretty soon, security cameras will be like smoke detectors: They’ll be everywhere.” The cameras, installed on office buildings, banks, stores, and private establishments, open the door to suspicionless monitoring of innocent individuals that chill the exercise of First Amendment rights. For example, the New York Police Department has adopted the practice of videotaping individuals engaged in lawful public demonstrations. The government also uses traffic cameras as a form of visual surveillance to track individuals as they move about a city. In some areas, a network of traffic cameras provides a comprehensive view of the streets. In 2009, Chicago had 1500 cameras set up throughout the city and actively used them to track persons of interest.

Smart dust devices are tiny wireless microelectromechanical sensors (MEMS) that can detect light and movement. These “motes” could

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resou...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 9, 2012
Make Govt your servant, not your master.

Amerikanos love it when their bel;oved police spy on them and then certify them to be trusting and harmless.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#20 Mar 9, 2012
What is everybody afraid of? Britain has surveillance cameras everywhere, and it has reduced their crime substancially....the only ones that should be againest it, are the one's commiting the crimes......
David Brian Mueller

Columbia, IL

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Visit http://davidbrianmueller.blogspot.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidBMueller Tunnel Tribulations Overview First Draft Paragraph One ... Again, over the years, they have “hazed” me many times. These little boys and girls have been playing Cowboys versus the Indian or Nazis versus the Jewish Boy with me. I suspect that “they” are law enforcement operatives and that they are still on their endless mission to discredit and destroy me and to deprive me of any benefit from psychoactive drugs, which I have been conditioned to consume and have benefited from since I was a youth. These law enforcement operatives are zealots and do not even tolerate prescribed and/or legal drugs . They have “hazed” me countless times. Most recently, I suspect that they constructed a secret tunnel under my house and used classified mind control technology to terrorize me. They use aversive conditioning, simulated telepathy, subliminal, and hypnotic techniques. I even wonder if they may have adulterated my prescribed medications at times as they indeed have access to American pharmacies for “law enforcement purposes.”. I believe that they utilize extraordinary means of surveillance and engage in organized gang stalking. I wonder if they keep my relatives under a gag order so they do not divulge to me what is really going on and who is responsible for the crimes being committed against me. They seem to have caused my relatives to engage in harmful behaviors towards me and this makes it more difficult to recover from the years I have spent as a recipient of Social Security Disability Insurance which I receive because of the traumatic stress I have endured over many years. They interfere with my computer and Internet activities and I suspect that they key log and monitor everything I do which causes me great distress as I am trying to compose original music, literature, art, and so on, and I fear that they might try to alter or steal my creations as I produce them. In other words, they might sabotage my works and thus they are engaging in a form of industrial sabotage and espionage. But how can I hold them accountable if “they” are police? They already have sabotaged my first 49 years as a human being and inevitably sabotage my every effort to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. They have caused me to have very restricted and fixed social opportunities and I am very handicapped finding new associates especially ones that are not already tainted by their influence. I believe that their conduct is malicious and criminal and that they affect not only me but millions of Americans and that they are a threat to human rights and to our national security as they are diametrically opposed to the values and principles upon which our nation was founded. They especially do this when they know that I am under the influence of various psychoactive substances. I have always believed that drugs, I mean the kinds that are typically restricted as controlled substances such as cannabinoids, opioids, stimulants, and psychedelics, are not at all as harmful as is advertised and instead have many benefits and that it should be legal for American citizens to discover and enjoy those benefits and to use them constructively, if they so choose, whereas they are committed to the opposite belief and seem willing to injure or obstruct anybody who makes it appear that drugs are not a great evil that must be controlled by the criminal justice system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,999
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 38 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 41 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 1 hr Dr john 1
R.McScambell ,Sean Sullivan, Serpico 2 hr James 7
McScambells Blog Sucks! 2 hr James 5
Addison Dating
Find my Match

Addison Jobs

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Addison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Addison