Helicopters looking for someone? Addi...

Helicopters looking for someone? Addison, farm wood

Posted in the Addison Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Addison, IL

#1 Jul 9, 2012
These helicopters are flying low over my sub division. Is there a man hunt or what is going on, can't find anything on the news but they have their spot light shining down and there are multiple helicopters it sound like a military base outside my home. Anyone know anything, can't find out on news yet. Something serious going on though.
Nick

Dimondale, MI

#2 Jul 9, 2012
They're in Lombard also
Susan

Lombard, IL

#3 Jul 9, 2012
It's just one inLombard and has been circling for a while w its spotlight on i don't see anything on the web. Fire on Main/St Charles was dispatched about 20 minutes ago. I'm guessing fire?
Sara in Lombard

Lombard, IL

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Just heard from the Lombard PD -- "the subject has been apprehended" - I had to leave to go to work, so I called to make sure it was safe. Maybe we'll hear about this in the news tomorrow
Sara in Lombard

Lombard, IL

#5 Jul 9, 2012
sorry -- I went to leave the apartment and heard from my neighbor that there is not an all clear - called the lombard police dept again and was told, "sorry, wrong info was given, they have only apprehended one of 2 suspects they are searching for. I can't yet leave my apartmentl.
Jessica

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 9, 2012
When you knw of an allclear can you let us all know please? Where is the one loose?
Lisa

Lombard, IL

#7 Jul 9, 2012
There is an armed man that they are looking for. Left his car in the middle of a rd. near elizabeth street, they are looking for him.
Jim wrote:
These helicopters are flying low over my sub division. Is there a man hunt or what is going on, can't find anything on the news but they have their spot light shining down and there are multiple helicopters it sound like a military base outside my home. Anyone know anything, can't find out on news yet. Something serious going on though.
Lisa

Lombard, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2012
They are looking for an armed man, around Elizabeth street in Lombard.
Harps

Wheaton, IL

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Definitely not all clear. Police presence still.
Susan

Lombard, IL

#10 Jul 9, 2012
How far south are they? I'm just North of Main and it was very loud here but quieted down maybe 30 minutes ago.
Susan

Lombard, IL

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Meant north of St Charles by Main...
Harps

Wheaton, IL

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Seems like they are waiting it out. Police have taken cover out of their vehicles on my block. I think the area he is would be between St. Charles and Main and Elizabeth and West. That's my take.
Alexis

Lombard, IL

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Okay i am freaking out. i like in lombard and on Main St. i locked all my windows and doors. but is he still over here?? and where is everyone getting this information?
Lauren

Wheaton, IL

#14 Jul 9, 2012
The car accident he fled from was at St Charles and Crescent Road. I was driving home around midnight and saw all the squads and a badly beaten up car. Who knows where he has gone after two hours. Hope they catch him!
Harps

Wheaton, IL

#15 Jul 10, 2012
My information is as I see it out my windows.
Harps

Wheaton, IL

#16 Jul 10, 2012
two helicoptors overhead right now
Cyndi

Lombard, IL

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Thank you so much, Lisa
Harps

Wheaton, IL

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Cynbad?
Aunt Lisa

Lombard, IL

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Thanks Cyndi!! You guys are being goofy, go to bed, lol
Cyndi wrote:
Thank you so much, Lisa
Dani

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Harps wrote:
My information is as I see it out my windows.
Are they gone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thursday was actually a bad day for Trump 2 min Trumping On 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,403,159
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min boundary painter 9,194
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min boundary painter 2,843
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 min boundary painter 1,785
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 17 min boundary painter 8,516
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min District 1 219,294

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages