How do you get over serious hate of a...

How do you get over serious hate of a person?

Posted in the Addison Forum

Hater

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2011
I have such a deep hate for a person and I sick of it. This person cost me my job and my money and family. We are on the virge of losing our home cause unemployment dont pay the mortgage. They have cause so much trouble in my family we fight all time now. This person continue to do things to me. I have tried to reason with them but they dont care. They still mess with me. I have called the police alot times but they sneaky and I can never prove what they did. I dont even know why they hate me and why they wont leave me alone. We worked together I thought we were friends then one day they hate me and cause problems and get me fired. They still mess with me and I cant find a job. I cant get over hate when they still do stuff to me. I tried to be the bigger person and forgive but they just dont stop. I cant do anything to them cause I dont want to go to jail so I take it and just hate more. I tried praying and that not work.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Sounds like Vito "Drumhead" Scavo and his gang of goons.
Spiritual

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Jan 20, 2011
First of all hater do not ever HATE anyone! Second of all, keep praying because prayer is the most powerful tool- believe me it will take some time but God will punish that person.I dealt with similar issues in the past for years and you don't even want to know what kind of hell they going through now.Please stop hating and i guarantee you THE LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH SOON!! I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS N WILL ASK GOD TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STRONG AND TO DEAL WITH THAT EVIL PERSON WHO HAS BEEN DESTROYING YOUR LIFE.GOD BLESS :) IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
freeindeed

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Hater wrote:
I have such a deep hate for a person and I sick of it. This person cost me my job and my money and family. We are on the virge of losing our home cause unemployment dont pay the mortgage. They have cause so much trouble in my family we fight all time now. This person continue to do things to me. I have tried to reason with them but they dont care. They still mess with me. I have called the police alot times but they sneaky and I can never prove what they did. I dont even know why they hate me and why they wont leave me alone. We worked together I thought we were friends then one day they hate me and cause problems and get me fired. They still mess with me and I cant find a job. I cant get over hate when they still do stuff to me. I tried to be the bigger person and forgive but they just dont stop. I cant do anything to them cause I dont want to go to jail so I take it and just hate more. I tried praying and that not work.
Don't you have any tools to record or any witnesses? There are ways to getting things documented. Set up a camera or a recorder so that when this person comes around you'll have proof. Use your brain. If you have tried forgiving this person and they continue to cause you grief than fight back. God sent people into battle against those who were evil. Do battle!
Hater

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 21, 2011
This f@$?/"& is always under the radar. They have alot of money. I tried fighting back at first they were always one step ahead of me.
Amy

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Just an idea but if you can creep into their room at night and leave a bloody horse head on the pillow you might scare them. Good luck.
mickey blows

Maywood, IL

#7 Jan 21, 2011
mickey miguel wrote:
Sounds like Vito "Drumhead" Scavo and his gang of goons.
,are you sure this article isnt about you and why you write your dumb comments or is it about your wife which everyone in town had.. relax mickey duchebag
tell it like it is

Glendale Heights, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2011
good one Bellwood ;) Edward don't give up-as long as the girl has feelings for you it is a good thing.let us know what happens.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2011
mickey blows wrote:
<quoted text>,are you sure this article isnt about you and why you write your dumb comments or is it about your wife which everyone in town had.. relax mickey duchebag
Dumb comments,You should talk Fool.
Anyone can see how stupid you are.
smeddy

Melrose Park, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2011
I hate edward. I'm gonna do his girlfriend again and again and again.
Edward

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Jan 23, 2011
smeddy wrote:
I hate edward. I'm gonna do his girlfriend again and again and again.
Smeddy DEAR YOU ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM. Thats someone different its not me. But I love you too. And when your doing yourself are you still thinking of me?
Hater

Glen Ellyn, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2011
Too many off topic issues in here. Mickey, Edward, Smeddy, your all f-ing nuts. Does anyone have any serous advice for me? I do not want to deal with this person for years. I need to stop them and I would prefer to do it in a non vilent way.
No Mercy

Lockport, IL

#13 Feb 16, 2011
There is only one way to deal with such a person. Destroy them and show them no mercy. If you show mercy you are weak and they will win again.
plain and simple

Glendale Heights, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2011
What are you crazy!!! It's not worth it- don't stoop down to that level. Keep calling the police and if that doesn't work put a restraining order on those people.You don't know how crazy people are nowadays especially with the murder-suicides rates increasing.
Just sayin

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 19, 2011
I agree pal
No Mercy

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 19, 2011
plain and simple wrote:
What are you crazy!!! It's not worth it- don't stoop down to that level. Keep calling the police and if that doesn't work put a restraining order on those people.You don't know how crazy people are nowadays especially with the murder-suicides rates increasing.

You can't restrain what you can't prove. Sometimes you have no options. If you don't stop some people they go on to destroy others. Does not mean murder is the answer cause there are other ways! If you have tried reasoning to no avail, do what you gotta do.
Danger

Glendale Heights, IL

#17 Feb 26, 2011
Pack a pistol
Damn Remainder

Orland Park, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2011
There is only so far you can push a person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,509,006
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min tuffy 239,525
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,561
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 1 hr Tom 10
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr tom 2
Obama has LEAK under sink. 4 hr TroyTheTruePlumber 38
Graduation in Detroit. 6 hr De Bow 2

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages