Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
38,141 - 38,160 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Or,
it could mean that rather than waiting for some type of divine miraculous interference to takes their troubles away, one shall instead get down and indulge themselves in the messie business of interpersonal relationships called government.
rabbee: sorry but government against G-D, does not work. the world has already, proven this fact. and there ain't no religion on earth, that is true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation. to truly straighten out, your governments against G-D. and you all seem, to like it here in comfy for now hell.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/atlas_shrugge...
"11% Fresh"!!??!!
Hell no!
"74% liked it"
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Mohammad , the Ideal Prophet By SYED SULAIMAN NADWI (Abridged) Part-21

Lecture 3. The Historic Aspect of Prophet Muhammad’s Life (Contd.)

Fourth Source, the Books of Islamic History

The fourth source is the books of Islamic history whose early sections deal with the events of the holy Prophet’s life. Among these books, the most reliable ones with accuracy of detail are:

- Tabaqat by Ibn Saad (died 230 AH/ 844 AD),

- Tareekhar- Rusul Wal-Maluk by Al-Tabari,

- Two books by Imam Bukhari, Al-Tareekh Al- Kabeer and Al-Tareekh Al-Sagheer

- And works of Ibn Habban and Ibn Abi Khuthaimah.

Fifth Source the Books of Miracles and piritualism:

The fifth source is a collection of books known as Kutub-ad-Da-la-il which deal with miracles and spiritual highlights of the holy Prophet’s life. They include works like

- Da-la-il Al-Nu-buwah by Ibn Qutaibah (died 255AH),

- Da-la-il Imam Baihaqi (died 430AH),

- Da-la-il Abu Nuaim Isphahani (died 430AH),

- Da-la-il Mustaghfiri (died 432AH),

- Da-la-il Abul Qasim Ismail Isphahani (died 535AH).

- But the most comprehensive book on this subject remains Kha-sa-is Al-Kub-ra by Jalal-ud-Deen Sayyuti.

Sixth Source the Books of SHMAELS:

Then there are the books called Sha-ma-il. They are concerned with the morals, manners and details of the dignified daily routine of the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him).

The first and the best known of these is Imam Tirmizi’s book called Kitab-Ash-Sha-ma-il who died in 279AH. Many eminent scholars have since
written commentaries and explanatory notes on this book. However, the biggest book on this subject has been written by Qadi Iyadh. His book is called Al-Shifa Fi Huquq Al-Mustafa and its commentary has been written by Shihab Khafaji which is called Naseem Ar-Riyadh.

Other Sources:

Apart from the above mentioned sources there are books that deal with the history of the two holy cities of Makkah and Madinah. They include some details of the Prophet’s life while he lived there, and point to the local sights which are associated with him in any manner.

The oldest of these works are Akh-ba-ri Makkah by Al-Azraqi (died 223AH), Akh-ba-ri Madinah by Umar bin Shaiba (262AH), Fikihi’s Akh-ba-ri Makkah and Ibn Zabalah’s Akh-ba-ri Madinah.

Gentlemen! The historical data of the noble biography of the holy Prophet, that I have presented to you in today’s Lecture, can give a fair idea to the friends and foes alike of the holy Prophet about the historical status of his biography and the soundness and authenticity of its sources.

The earliest Muslim biographers did not remain content with the oral or written evidence mentioned so far. But, in order to protect and preserve this immense amount of knowledge for the future generations, they established special institutions.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't. be foolish, once the Arab oil fields go up in flames oil will sky rocket, and demand will increase , problem reaction solution.
Another premise rejected.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why it is for me?
Every act committed by so called Extremists will be brought to me?
Why?
Did I favor anytime any wrongful act committed by any Muslim?
I stand by Islam and its teachings not what Mr. X, Y or Z does.
Islam does not advocate that people take law in their own hand and dispense their own justice. In Islamic courts such people are like criminals and they would be dealt very severely.
But you people do not want Islamic courts, do you?
How can you call those people "extreme" when all they appear to be doing is applying your beliefs about the inferiority of women to their logical conclusion?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

In case anyone missed this: Must see!

The original video :
&fe ature=g-music

The Mitt Romney style parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I'm a saffardic Jew ese!
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Awe I can't believe I am a Saffardic bro. I just found out. What should I do? adam I think you owe me some money bro! cough it up slime boy!
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/atlas_shrugge...
"11% Fresh"!!??!!
Hell no!
Doggone it! I went to see it and now I have to buy the book to see how it ends. 1200 pages - how many movies/years will it be..:|
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

COR wrote:
01. Does Pakistan have Islamic courts? If so, where is the justice for this girl? Something tells me these sham courts would side with the Taliban anyway since women have so few rights in these barbaric societies.

02. I bring this to you to show you the logical conclusion of treating women as second class citizens - something you seem to be okay with.
Ans.

01. No there are no Islamic courts in Pakistan, there are courts which are based on western system. They should provide protection and justice to the girl (as they are doing just now, the whole country has come out in support of the girl, to my info).

It is your wrong assumption that islamic courts shall come out in favor of Taliban. The dispensing of justice cannot be left to people’s own choice. The rule of law is to be upheld at every level.

02. Women are not second class citizens in Islam. They have their rights and duties, the same way as males have. But their area of activity is inside the house and not outside and compete with men directly in every field.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

SSS wrote:
And are the imams who incite people to do these wrongful acts brought before Islamic courts to face charges? Oh I forgot - they are the court.
Ans.

Any one who incites people to take law on their own hands, is not an Imam.

There is no official post like Imam in Islam. The ones who lead prayers are also called Imams. The religious scholars of highest eminence are also called Imams.

So it is not an official and dogmatic position. All judgments have to be passed by Islamic courts. The Imams only give religious rulings on any particular matter, but it has no executive power behind it.

Any one who incites killings of innocent people is not an Imam in true sense of islam.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call those people "extreme" when all they appear to be doing is applying your beliefs about the inferiority of women to their logical conclusion?
It is not "logical conclusion" to which these people are driving at. There is no inferiority of women in islam. they have a different areas of activities than males.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to divide your thoughts into sentences?
:))
Your point (I thought) was that business, if left to its own devices, would tend to do the right thing: produce safe food, etc.
We tried that. It turns out they (and we) benefit from a bit of oversight.
Do you disagree?
I'm on an android and used speak to text, don't be so critical nobody is perfect.

Cost benefit analysis, there is little to no benefit considering the cost.
Besides in a volunteer society there is no "business " per se, there are only men and women trading with others.
Sounds kinky doesn't it?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a politician.
But you deny that greed/profit motive can cause one to cut corners?
Do you have ADD?

Pay attention
You quoted a politician

No, but its all about risk vs reward
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but government against G-D, does not work. the world has already, proven this fact. and there ain't no religion on earth, that is true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation. to truly straighten out, your governments against G-D. and you all seem, to like it here in comfy for now hell.
Have you read this?

former Res the atheist should read it as well ;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22148...
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not "logical conclusion" to which these people are driving at. There is no inferiority of women in islam. they have a different areas of activities than males.
Yep. Such as staying at home instead of going to school.
----------

Women and Education in Islam

Dr Raheeq Ahmad Abbasi
Secretary-General
Minhaj-ul-Quran International

Gender inequality is a common accusation made against Islam and a disparity in educational opportunities between men and women in many Muslim countries is often cited as a primary example of this. Education is seen as one of the pivotal factors in determining the economic, social and political advancement of a society and if, those making up over fifty percent of that society, are denied such a basic fundamental right then needless to say human rights activists will seek to find reasons for this disparity.

Religion, particularly Islam is cited as a major stumbling block for women’s advancement. Studies have shown that in many parts of Africa and South East Asia women’s acquisition of knowledge is either fervently opposed; regulated to secondary importance as compared to men or encumbered with so many restrictions as to make it almost impossible for female students to acquire a decent standard of education.

This is a sad reflection upon Muslims and the societies that we have built since knowledge is one of the important pillars upon which the edifice of Islam has been raised.....

http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/8535/Women-...
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read this?
former Res the atheist should read it as well ;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22148...
What if you hate butterflies? Will it still be heaven?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on an android and used speak to text, don't be so critical nobody is perfect.
I thought you didnt partake in government regulated trade, or pay taxes of any kind?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

pg 1908
Sea.
Fossil oil was never made from dinosaurs (what's up with America's educational system!)
We are talking small see critters forming compressed sedimentation layers, and found they are vulnarable to bacteria...ergo organic life of at least carbohydrate based.

Frijoles wrote:
Doesnt Paul Ryan's facial expressions remind you of the character Pugsley Addams - the little boy in the Addams family?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pugsley.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pugsley_Addams

Well i allready stated that he reminds me of someone who's first career was in stand up comedy.
Particularly his first rep. convention speech.
---
Ah thanks former res. She was also aired glowingy on CNN and Al Jazeera, and featured in CBBC (childrens BBC).
And i suppose sesame street ovetthere also got it's shars of threaths.
---
Rabbee. The middle classes have always paid forany and all common works, to the benefit of all.
Nothing that wrong with it, except when they have to bail out the rich, banks, hedgefunds and generally fund the usual failed private rep hobbies.
As far as i know charity is stll tax-deductible in America, so some wealthy people cliaming to do good works do not impress me much.
It won'd keep bridges , raods and buidlings or harbours in good shape.
---

Sea. Normally 4 security guys would be the max (apart from local suport), when traveling rather anonymously in any country.
And the point would be whether a recommendation was put forward or a high priority demand.
Usually embassies speak in terms of recommendations.
The point is also, that if the are out to get you with heavy material, casualties cannot be avoided.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Finally, a clear analysis of the the undecided voters...

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/07/08/o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Addison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Addison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Addison