Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383426 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Freedom To Speak

UK

#770262 Oct 12, 2012
Does your mom know you smoke? Mine does. Of course she drinks too... but she's my mom.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#770263 Oct 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...it's Friday night, 9ish your time. Get a life already.
He is trying to have a life, but no one likes his best friend. His best friend is never up for having any fun
Both him and his friend are milk duds.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#770264 Oct 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Is there ANYTHING connected with the BOy Messiah that ISN'T sleazy and underhanded?
Obama attended '91 wedding of VP debate moderator:
http://tinyurl.com/8k3sy4l
Liberals need a lesson from Miss Manners.

http://www.liveandlocalenc.com/biden-moderato...

It's classic behavior of liberal scumbags to try and keep a conservative's voice from being heard by any means they see fit. Too bad our current VP sunk to the same level as Al Sharpton, i.e., scoffing, huffing and rolling his eyes like a fool.
Freedom To Speak

UK

#770265 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Big Ben.
But we do have clocks here in the big city.
We won't mention you were here.
Hi, dem, it's me, Sally. I'm actually wearing the earrings you sent me... and nothing else. I see you've been busy, want to get busy with...(lifts up her stomach).. this?
Mile

UK

#770266 Oct 12, 2012
You get your hands of of him, he's mine!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#770267 Oct 12, 2012
During Thursday night's vice presidential debate, Vice President Joe Biden attacked Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) for criticizing the president's stimulus act despite having sent two separate requests for stimulus funds for his district.

Biden was wrong. Ryan sent at least four requests.

A Freedom of Information Act request for correspondence between Ryan's office and the Environmental Protection Agency, filed by The Huffington Post, unearthed two additional instances in which the Wisconsin Republican petitioned for American Recovery Act funds. In addition, there were many other occasions in which the GOP vice presidential nominee asked the EPA for grant money for projects in Wisconsin's 1st District, which encompasses Ryan's hometown of Janesville and has a slight Democratic lean. Combined, the letters muddy Ryan's claim that the stimulus wasn't helpful and that government spending, more broadly, doesn't assist small businesses.

The letters, Ryan's spokesman Brendan Buck said, were sent as part of the congressman's basic responsibility to advocate on behalf of his district. "Part of being a congressman is vouching for constituents and helping them navigate the federal bureaucracy when asked," he said.

But the letters' language reveals a congressman who was involved in reviewing the applications and determining that taxpayer money could be useful economically. Moreover, the direct petitioning of the EPA could prove awkward for the Republican ticket, owing to the insistence among many in the GOP that the agency is a hindrance and should be eliminated.

The Associated Press reported on some of the letters on Friday morning. It did not post copies of the letters, which The Huffington Post has done below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/paul...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770268 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Big Ben.
But we do have clocks here in the big city.
We won't mention you were here.
It ain't clocks your missing, it's a life.

It's 6:28 here...killing time while the wife gets ready (go ahead...wife jokes..only because you don't have one) Hope you find "love" on topix, son. I hear lily is the cheapest in town.
Mile

UK

#770269 Oct 12, 2012
So, it's Fall over there isn't it? How do you like those apples?
Proud RIGHT Winger

Falls Church, VA

#770271 Oct 12, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 !!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#770272 Oct 12, 2012
How Does a Traditionalist Vote?

An intelligent conservative’s guide to the presidential election

Economically speaking, both major-party candidates are prisoners of outmoded ideologies. Obama, a Keynesian without gusto, has been remarkably short on proposals for reviving the economy: he offers just more of the same. Romney pins his hopes to “growth” stimulated by low taxes and lower interest rates, a recipe that notably failed to cook up a solution to the impending crisis during the Bush years. Where the economy is concerned, Obama has had basically nothing to say, and nothing Romney says can be trusted.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Mile

UK

#770274 Oct 12, 2012
And Jesus said, "Be as the little child and poop in the yard then blame it on the dog."
Proud RIGHT Winger

Falls Church, VA

#770275 Oct 12, 2012
Freedom To Speak wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, dem, it's me, Sally. I'm actually wearing the earrings you sent me... and nothing else. I see you've been busy, want to get busy with...(lifts up her stomach).. this?
I hope you two will be very happy together. LOL
Mile

UK

#770276 Oct 12, 2012
Well, I just wanted everyone to know I've left the convent for good now. I'm loathe to give up the short hair and the sensible shoes but everybody here at the pub says it makes me look butch.
Mile

UK

#770277 Oct 12, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals need a lesson from Miss Manners.
http://www.liveandlocalenc.com/biden-moderato...
It's classic behavior of liberal scumbags to try and keep a conservative's voice from being heard by any means they see fit. Too bad our current VP sunk to the same level as Al Sharpton, i.e., scoffing, huffing and rolling his eyes like a fool.
MISS MANNERS is a man, dollface. Classic behavior of conservatives and mormons; most of the women are easily mistaken for men.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770278 Oct 12, 2012
Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
ROMNEY 2012 !!!
Come on, Joe. Your performance wasn't that bad.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Ashburn, VA

#770279 Oct 12, 2012
Oh no! My dog died just now!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Ashburn, VA

#770280 Oct 12, 2012
... when I ran him over in the Escalade on my out of the driveway to get another pizza.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Ashburn, VA

#770281 Oct 12, 2012
I'm on the lamb, as we speak. I told the kids I don't do well with pets.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Falls Church, VA

#770282 Oct 12, 2012
Mile wrote:
And Jesus said, "Be as the little child and poop in the yard then blame it on the dog."
That is the Demonbrat way of doing things. Not Jesus.

Jesus would say.. you made the mess, CONFESS, and go clean it up, and for Heavens sake act your age.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Ashburn, VA

#770283 Oct 12, 2012
I need a drink, lucky I own this liquor store I built from the ground up. THESE ALCOHOLICS ARE ALL MINE, YOU HEAR ME, OBAMA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Couples!! 6 min BlackFrame 1
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 8 min Trump 702
Observations 36 min CrunchyBacon 25
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques in Orleans 214,459
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,047
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Homer 2,433
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Homer 6,165
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages