BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217146 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#116170 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques,
That war in Syria, I don't know what to say.
I have never seen anything like it before in my life. It's pretty gruesome.
I'm surprised the United States is not leading the world insisting on an immediate and permanent cease-fire.

You know, Islam created the intolerable conditions and the need for Arab Spring to arise.
I'm telling you, it's Mohammad verses Ali.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116171 Oct 10, 2012
Terrance Tianna.
I'm starting you at the top of the class.
Here is your lesson for day one.
:)
Enjoy the ride home on the short bus.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116172 Oct 10, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
That war in Syria, I don't know what to say.
I have never seen anything like it before in my life. It's pretty gruesome.
I'm surprised the United States is not leading the world insisting on an immediate and permanent cease-fire.
You know, Islam created the intolerable conditions and the need for Arab Spring to arise.
I'm telling you, it's Mohammad verses Ali.
Obama is stalling in order to give his Islamfascist buds a chance to slaughter as many Christians as they can.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116173 Oct 10, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Derp is out of convoluted ways to spin his fantasy.
Justice Derp has missed out on nearly ONE HUNDRED FIFTY YEARS of jurisprudence.
Yes, Justice Derp, aliens are subject to the jurisdiction if the US. They are afforded protection under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause precisely because they subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Aliens can be tried and convicted under US law precisely because they are subject to jurisdiction thereof.
Justice Derp can bury his head further up his arse, and the courts will not care one whit.
let me know when you findout the meaning of "person", don't bother me until then. Dumbass!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#116174 Oct 10, 2012
Rouge wants to spend almost of the us budget on the military right now is is what the navy has.

321,053 active duty personnel
287 ships
3,700+ aircraft
11 aircraft carriers
9 amphibious assault ships
8 amphibious transport docks
12 dock landing ships
22 cruisers
61 destroyers
26 frigates
71 submarines
3 littoral combat ships

US Airforce
329,638 active personnel
68,872 reserve personnel
94,597 air guard personnel
61,383 Auxiliaries
5,573 aircraft
450 ICBMs
32 satellites

US Marines
200,827 active
40,000 reserve

US Coast Guard
Civilian employees: 7,057
Active duty personnel: 41,873
Selected Reservists: 8,100
Auxiliary: 30,000
244 cutters, 1,850 boats, 204 aircraft

The United States spends 58 percent of the total defense dollars paid out by the world's top 10 military powers, which combined for $1.19 trillion in military funding in 2011. With its unp

aralleled global reach, the US outspends China, the next-biggest military power, by nearly 6-to-1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/defe...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#116175 Oct 10, 2012
So Rouge why pump more money into the military we have the largest military in the world with enough firepower to kill every person in the world many time over
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116176 Oct 10, 2012
To ALL the libtardians...

The Sad Troll

Once upon a time, there was a very sad troll.
Who was doomed all alone,
to beneath a bridge sadly live.

The more curious amongst you may wonder:
forbidden, why, and by whom,
was he thus so disposed?

To which I would relate,
with utmost candor,
the following sage tale to ponder.

The troll in reality had formerly been,
a very handsome young Prince;
to the blood royal he had been born,
and destined from a throne to rule.

But a vain and arrogant child was he,
looking often in the mirror, his reflection to see;
until one day while on a hunt for wild boar,
he happend upon a poor wild-woods hoar;
which he heartlessly o'er ran with his horse,
laughing loudly with very much glee.

Getting up quickly, flinging off her garb,
the outraged witch, a spell upon him flung;
with his soul she stung,
this dire, and fateful curse.

So now he there forlournly must sit;
all alone, just waiting, for death.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116177 Oct 10, 2012
It's not just Homeland Security: US Army orders riot gear too
Published: 30 July, 2012, 20:55

It’s more than just stockpiling surveillance drones to spy on US citizens: the United States Army is attempting to procure an arsenal of riot gear in case the military must go toe-to-toe with civilians on US soil.

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-army-riot-gear-431/...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116181 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>let me know when you findout the meaning of "person", don't bother me until then. Dumbass!
Justice Derp, no need to be a cry baby. Once you accept the fact that aliens have been afforded protection under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause for nearly 150 years you will begin to come back to reality.

"Person," Justice Derp, means just that, person. Any person -- including aliens.

Once you grasp that, Justice Derp, you'll realize that all this time you've wasted has had nothing to do with any of the various birfoon fantasies.

Sad.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#116182 Oct 10, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome!!! U r so correct!!!! Some people need to wake up and see what is going on around them! Why would the President of the United States have his original birth certificate locked in a vault in Hawaii?? Does not make sense to me at all...
Where is your original BC? Please don’t say you have it!

Moreno Valley, CA

#116183 Oct 10, 2012
James Madison wrote:
drilling is being done in N Dakota on private land,
unemployment is 3%
Obama has stopped oil production on public land
he has stopped building refineries
,in all the US .
he said we can stop dependence on oil by inflating our tires and getting a tune-up.
That makes no sense !!! we need to go back to the 70's and produce more domestic oil.
the gulf rigs where all shut down by Obama through arbitration.
Obama wants americans to buy the chevy volt for $40,000 which nobody wants !!!!!
gas will probably go to $4.00 in the next month
and $6.00 in NY Cal and Illinois
Get a grip JM, oil production is at a 14 year high. When you come off your 24 hour high you’ll need to first find out who’s responsible for high gas prices before embarrassing yourself.
http://www.realclearenergy.org/charticles/201...

Moreno Valley, CA

#116184 Oct 11, 2012
U r so right wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is re-elected, God help us all!
When Obama bow to Saudi King Abdullah at
G-20 meeting in London April 3, 2009... he showed his disrespect towards America and it was disgrace ...Muslim show their submission towards Allah and Obama showed just that...he went 6 yrs in school studied Muslim religion in Indonesia.
His father and step father both Muslim...Obama have soft spot towards Islam!!!!!
Obama’s father was an atheist, his mother an agnostic and his step father didn’t give a shit one way or the other as Obama spent most of his “four years” in Indonesia enrolled in a Catholic school.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Muslims don’t seem to feel that soft spot as Obama’s approval is at about 24 percent in the Muslim world. Could be the drone strikes that’s killing so many of them, but who knows?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116185 Oct 11, 2012
I guess Madonna lost her gonads.

Madonna drops 'terror bride' dress
By MAIL TODAY REPORTER: 9 October 2012

Madonna hasn't made headlines in at least a few days, so the 'Material Girl' remedied that.
She was reportedly planning to wear a traditional Muslim bridal veil and a US soldier's uniform in a new music video, an outfit she had dubbed 'her 'Terror Bride' costume', one source told the Sun.
But she's been talked out of wearing it by advisers who warned it could actually 'put her life at risk,' the source continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianew...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Moreno Valley, CA

#116186 Oct 11, 2012
U r so right wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=I mage+Barack+Obama+bowing+to+Sa udi+King#miuv=0
Obama bowing to Saudi King Abdullah
How about that Brokeback Bush?
&fe ature=fvwrel

Location hidden

#116187 Oct 11, 2012
James Madison wrote:
drilling is being done in N Dakota on private land,
unemployment is 3%
Obama has stopped oil production on public land
he has stopped building refineries
,in all the US .
he said we can stop dependence on oil by inflating our tires and getting a tune-up.
That makes no sense !!! we need to go back to the 70's and produce more domestic oil.
the gulf rigs where all shut down by Obama through arbitration.
Obama wants americans to buy the chevy volt for $40,000 which nobody wants !!!!!
gas will probably go to $4.00 in the next month
and $6.00 in NY Cal and Illinois
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip JM, oil production is at a 14 year high. When you come off your 24 hour high you’ll need to first find out who’s responsible for high gas prices before embarrassing yourself.
http://www.realclearenergy.org/charticles/201...
You need to get a grip and READ your own link. "Cause iffin yo had yo wood have realized is what he said is 100% true. Obama wants American gasoline prices to equal Europe's so we can be .... more European!
The refinery capacity was expanded during, or as a result of, G.W. Bush's administration. If it was not for an increase in oil production on privately owned lands, net production wood bee down!
You do know that when oil is produced from federal lands, royalties are paid to the U.S. Treasury which can then be used by the Federal Government.

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#116188 Oct 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your original BC? Please don’t say you have it!
I have mine, guess it starts with responsible parents and continues with having nothing to hide.

Location hidden

#116189 Oct 11, 2012
nebka wrote:
Rouge wants to spend almost of the us budget on the military right now is is what the navy has.
321,053 active duty personnel
287 ships
3,700+ aircraft
11 aircraft carriers
9 amphibious assault ships
8 amphibious transport docks
12 dock landing ships
22 cruisers
61 destroyers
26 frigates
71 submarines
3 littoral combat ships
US Airforce
329,638 active personnel
68,872 reserve personnel
94,597 air guard personnel
61,383 Auxiliaries
5,573 aircraft
450 ICBMs
32 satellites
US Marines
200,827 active
40,000 reserve
US Coast Guard
Civilian employees: 7,057
Active duty personnel: 41,873
Selected Reservists: 8,100
Auxiliary: 30,000
244 cutters, 1,850 boats, 204 aircraft
The United States spends 58 percent of the total defense dollars paid out by the world's top 10 military powers, which combined for $1.19 trillion in military funding in 2011. With its unp
aralleled global reach, the US outspends China, the next-biggest military power, by nearly 6-to-1.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/defe...
OUR military has done more for world peace than any Libtardian Peacenic ever thought abut creating. "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
You are still an Idiotard!

Location hidden

#116190 Oct 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that Brokeback Bush?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QRhDzpJV2TMXX&feature=fvw rel
Bush did NOT bow, he stood as his equal. Yes, we are importing way to much oil but it is you Libtards who are preventing us from developing our natural resources.

Location hidden

#116191 Oct 11, 2012
U.S. oil production up, but not on federal lands
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times; March 22, 2012

A new report by Congress' research division says U.S. oil production is up under President Obama, but almost all of the expansion of oil production in the U.S. came on non-federal land, not on leases from the federal government.

The report, dated Tuesday and provided to the press late Wednesday by Sen. Jeff Sessions, Alabama Republican, found that "about 96 percent of the increase [in oil production] since 2007 took place on non-federal lands."

The analysis of government projections, done by the Congressional Research Service, also found that total oil production — including both federal and non-federal lands — will stagnate over the next two years. CRS said it will slip from about 5.59 million barrels a day in 2011 to 5.52 million barrels in 2013.

Oil production on federal lands took a giant drop in 2011, falling 275,000 barrels a day. Even with that drop, production is still higher than it was in 2008 — the last full year under President George W. Bush. But the real boost has come on non-federal lands, where production is up more than a half-million barrels a day.

Read more: U.S. oil production up, but not on federal lands - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

#116193 Oct 11, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
The term person is not inclusive to only US citizens.
"Often described as a "living document," the Constitution has repeatedly been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court, federal appeals courts and Congress in order to address the ever-changing needs and demands of the people. While many argue that "We the People of the United States," refers only to legal citizens, the Supreme Court has consistently disagreed.
Several points here. WHO often describes our Constitution as a "living document". Sure, it is not dead but it does not morph into something the original writers did not intend it to mean.
Next, on;y the courts can interpret our Constitution. All Congress can do it amend it if they dis agree with the court's rulings. This is part of the Checks and Balances built into our Constitution.
Sure, the courts can rule against Congress and/or the President, but the Congress and President can over rule to Courts. For example, the Congress can make a law that defines life of a human being as beginning at conception, at birth or anywhere in between and nullify Roe v. Wade!(but that is not going to happen)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Into The Night 60,203
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr President Trump 1,396,590
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 3 hr Crack is wack 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr Retired SOF 2,162
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 5 hr A Noted Observer 54
Observations 5 hr A Noted Observer 137
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 6 hr Danny113345 3

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages