BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219763 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#116151 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
But how is THE MARKET doing. Only rouge the most ignorant person on investments and Finance thinks that thirty large-caps are THE MARKET. How incredibly ignorant. In all this time he has failed ignominiously quote any financial authority that the DJIA is THE MARKET.
And just last week, Rogue was exulting as the DJIA was at its peak for 2012, not to mention at its highest since March 2009. And what was the cause, said Rogue? Why, Romney's success in the first debate and his certain election November 6. I asked Rogue to explain this week's DJIA losses, he just won't reply. Funny.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116152 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>They aren't under the Jurisdiction of the US Constitution, but can be prosecuted under federal, state and local laws.
Which derive their force from the Constitution. One must be under the jurisdiction if the US to be punished by it, unless you live in Justice Derp's fantasy land.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116153 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the 14th amendment.
What's sad for Justice Derp is that for nearly 150 years aliens have been protected by the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause by virtue of the fact they're under the jurisdiction of the US.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#116154 Oct 10, 2012
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116155 Oct 10, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the bio section!
Have you found a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH???
You won't, because there isn't one.
Where is the proof that a mistake happened in regards to Obama's fraudulent SSN?
Your delusional fantasy is not proof.
We still know who you are, window licker.

>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116156 Oct 10, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
We still know who you are, window licker.
>
And I know who you are there bubba.:)

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116157 Oct 10, 2012
Obama campaign in death spiral!

"Stuff's gettin better"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116158 Oct 10, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad for Justice Derp is that for nearly 150 years aliens have been protected by the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause by virtue of the fact they're under the jurisdiction of the US.
you better read the 14th again and understand what "person" means.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#116159 Oct 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what angle your forehead slopes at? Just curious.
Now, you're making me jealous, LRS. I thought the "sloping forehead" was me. C'mon now, can you not be a tad more original?
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116160 Oct 10, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
degree has done little for me is what I meant
switch to right guard

>
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116161 Oct 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be willing to volunteer for extinction?
As soon as you self-immolate.

>
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116162 Oct 10, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.
Jose` Jalapeno is his uncle.

>
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116163 Oct 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know who you are there bubba.:)
Another window licker from Leezeeanna callin someone else "bubba". Hilarious!

>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#116164 Oct 10, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>When I retook my IQ-Test at age 30 my IQ went down 2-pts from 119 to 117. The testprovider said "It's not IQ it's I will". That offered me little comfort but determination does mean a lot more than any degree or paper test.
At 18 I had no means to attend even a junior college until after I served in the Marines during 'nam. I have a B.S. in Military Science and some post-grad credits now. More than anything I learned how to do research and investigation. That degree has really done since I retired from the military as an Infantryman (grunt) after serving as Legal NCO, Gunnery Sgt, and Computer Operator on the old IBM 1401s. It appears to me that success in life is really about outlook, attitude, perseverence and personality. Hence us pessimistic outsiders seldom succeed. Oh well. At least I found the Lord before it was too late.
The fact that you found The Lord shows how bad He must have been at hide-and-seek.

Your path to higher education and your successes, as shown in your above post, is proof supreme that education has been watered down.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#116165 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you better read the 14th again and understand what "person" means.
The term person is not inclusive to only US citizens.

"Often described as a "living document," the Constitution has repeatedly been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court, federal appeals courts and Congress in order to address the ever-changing needs and demands of the people. While many argue that "We the People of the United States," refers only to legal citizens, the Supreme Court has consistently disagreed.

Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886)
In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality," and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here." (Kaoru Yamataya v. Fisher, 189 U.S. 86 (1903))

Wong Wing v. U.S.(1896)
Citing Yick Wo v. Hopkins, the Court, in the case of Wong Wing v. US, further applied the citizenship-blind nature of the Constitution to the 5th and 6th amendments, stating "... it must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guaranteed by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law."

Plyler v. Doe (1982)
In Plyler v. Doe, the Supreme Court struck down a Texas law prohibiting enrollment of illegal aliens in public school. In its decision, the Court held, "The illegal aliens who are plaintiffs in these cases challenging the statute may claim the benefit of the Equal Protection Clause, which provides that no State shall 'deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.' Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is a 'person' in any ordinary sense of that termÂ… The undocumented status of these children vel non does not establish a sufficient rational basis for denying them benefits that the State affords other residents."

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedo...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116166 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you better read the 14th again and understand what "person" means.
Justice Derp is out of convoluted ways to spin his fantasy.

Justice Derp has missed out on nearly ONE HUNDRED FIFTY YEARS of jurisprudence.

Yes, Justice Derp, aliens are subject to the jurisdiction if the US. They are afforded protection under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause precisely because they subject to the jurisdiction of the US.

Aliens can be tried and convicted under US law precisely because they are subject to jurisdiction thereof.

Justice Derp can bury his head further up his arse, and the courts will not care one whit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116167 Oct 10, 2012
Odumbo hasn't got a lick of sense.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/10/fo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116168 Oct 10, 2012
These media outlets are slowly killing themselves off. How low do they have to go before someone "corrects" them? MSM is a joke. Sorry bunch of gutter dwellers.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/10/bia...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#116170 Oct 10, 2012
Jacques,
That war in Syria, I don't know what to say.
I have never seen anything like it before in my life. It's pretty gruesome.
I'm surprised the United States is not leading the world insisting on an immediate and permanent cease-fire.

You know, Islam created the intolerable conditions and the need for Arab Spring to arise.
I'm telling you, it's Mohammad verses Ali.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116171 Oct 10, 2012
Terrance Tianna.
I'm starting you at the top of the class.
Here is your lesson for day one.
:)
Enjoy the ride home on the short bus.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,406,143
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min PEllen 103,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 60,668
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,871
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,573
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,844

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages