Divided DuPage County Board approves ...

Divided DuPage County Board approves MECCA mosque

There are 4 comments on the The Doings Weekly story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Divided DuPage County Board approves MECCA mosque. In it, The Doings Weekly reports that:

The long debate over a proposed mosque in unincorporated Willowbrook came to an end Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Doings Weekly.

suzanne

Summit Argo, IL

#1 Mar 24, 2011
I dont understand how they can allow this huge mosque to be built (with a parking lot) on only 5 acres. When I used to live in that area I was denied a permit to build a 2 car garage on a 1 acre lot. I ended up only being allowed a 1 1/2 car attatched garage. The setbacks were huge. I needed at least 1 1/4 acres to get a 2 car garage. It seems the rules for the residential area are strict and the rules for commercial are a free for all. I just remember how they told me they wanted an open country feel to the area. But, then again just down the street on 91st and County Line Rd they built a school bus company in an all residential area since it was zoned farmland and farmland is the same as commercial. I guess its just who ya know to get approval...
anonymous

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2011
F*cking A-Rabs, I'm so tired of this left-wing bullshit that allows this to keep going on.

Yeah, I hate arabs and muslims, so this stuff pisses me off to no end.
Fight til the End 2

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2011
We already know who's helping those damn terrorist out with funding! We will keep seeing those damn mosque being built everywhere and sand coons around here!!
Allahu Akbar

Lisle, IL

#4 Apr 26, 2011
You should check out Bridgeview and surrounding communities. The Bridgeview Mosque has completely changed the character of the neighborhoods. The Arabs don't just go to worship they overhaul the entire community with Arab signage and businesses that only cater only to Arabs.

If I lived in Willowbrook I would put the for sale sign out front.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11,436
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 3,208
Benghazi, the REAL story. 6 hr Genl Forrest 12
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 8 hr Melovesteve8701 479
The Party of Racism. 11 hr Apropos 4 This 62
NFL & George Soros in bed. 12 hr Mr Greenjeans 13

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages