Suburban deaths investigated

Suburban deaths investigated

There are 58 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 27, 2006, titled Suburban deaths investigated. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Tribune staff reports Published February 27, 2006, 11:34 AM CST Authorities are confirming that two people died and one person is hospitalized after being stabbed over the weekend in the west suburb of Addison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
greg

Glendale Heights, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2006
it happend down the street from my home...i never heard it untill morning
Lisa

AOL

#2 Feb 27, 2006
Do you know if it was somebody who went to to a.t?
Melissa

Dekalb, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2006
I live two doors down from this house. I went to High School with both the boys and have known the family since I moved there when I was 3 years old. Addison Trail High school. I am in collge right now.
marie

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2006
Melissa wrote:
I live two doors down from this house. I went to High School with both the boys and have known the family since I moved there when I was 3 years old. Addison Trail High school. I am in collge right now.
all i heard on the news was the reporter asking how gary was.whats their last name or your not allowed to say.that was just horrible,that poor family.it is just so sad.
Anna

AOL

#5 Feb 27, 2006
I dated the boy that is in the hospital and let me say if anyone knows anything please come forward. He did go to A.T. I know the family as well and they are good hearted people that didn't deserve this. If anyone has updates please put them on it is near impossible to get any information from any one because I am away at school.
friend

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2006
I know the kid. seen him like 4 days ago. I heard he brought some chick home...and some dude was stalkin that chick...followed them to his moms house, went up in there and killed his mother and the chick and and stabbed. its all messed up. i hope to god the guy who did this rots in hell.
dee

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2006
friend wrote:
I know the kid. seen him like 4 days ago. I heard he brought some chick home...and some dude was stalkin that chick...followed them to his moms house, went up in there and killed his mother and the chick and and stabbed. its all messed up. i hope to god the guy who did this rots in hell.
i just hope the kid in the hospital makes it,how old is he he doesnt look old enough to be in a bar,that dont matter though.i just hope they find him soon,and make him pay dearly for this,my heart goes out to all their family,and friends.
Melissa

Dekalb, IL

#8 Feb 28, 2006
http://www.nbc5.com/news/7549472/detail.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...

there are stories. This family was a very nice family. I have known them since I was 3 years old. It's sad. Gary Schunning is being charged with the murders. He might get the death penalty.
wow

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2006
hey anna gary was a good friend of mine he did kill his mother and than the prositutite but gary used to talk about u all teh time he said that you were wifey material and that he loved you so very much my screen name is [email protected] send me an email and i will talk to some more
abc

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 7, 2006
wow
abb

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 7, 2006
thats a shame
abb

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 7, 2006
wow wow wow wowo
wow

Northbrook, IL

#13 Mar 11, 2006
GARY WAS A GOOD GUY
wow

Northbrook, IL

#14 Mar 11, 2006
dID EVERYONE HERE GARYS GETTING OUT
wow

Northbrook, IL

#15 Mar 11, 2006
WELL LL LL
rita

United States

#16 Mar 12, 2006
wow wrote:
WELL LL LL
are you on drugs??
JAT

Bloomingdale, IL

#17 Mar 12, 2006
rita wrote:
<quoted text>are you on drugs??
I think you know the answer to that. I'm sure anyone that associated with that moran is on drugs.
rita

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2006
JAT wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you know the answer to that. I'm sure anyone that associated with that moran is on drugs.
you said it
Neighbor

Memphis, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2006
hes getting out?! where did you hear this???
JAT

Bloomingdale, IL

#20 Mar 13, 2006
Neighbor wrote:
hes getting out?! where did you hear this???
Um I don't think that idiot that said he was getting out was serious. He pleaded guilty he's gone for life.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,405,442
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,672
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min CrunchyBacon 103,157
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,279
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,810
Al Sharpton 3 hr STARfukinDeleting 6
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 2,866

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages