Obama promises more than 600,000 stim...

Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

There are 109487 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs. In it, Newsday reports that:

President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#108442 Jul 21, 2011
Drew Brown Bundini wrote:
<quoted text>wow ...the ignorance just flows like a river when you open any orifice.. you must be popular at parties
And the cornered rat, upon being exposed as the fool, cowered in the corner and snarled.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108443 Jul 21, 2011
Pittakos wrote:
<quoted text>Billy,
Could you show me where I stated that I was in favor of changing the rules or did you just assume that? Actually, I was in favor of changing the rules many years ago. I thought it would be great if everyone was allowed to have a successful, self-supporting pension system that actually paid you something instead of being forced to be on social security. Imagine that. A conservative who wants everyone to be better off than what the government can provide.
Well since we are gonna have pet names, can I call you moron?
Everything you own or have purchased is thanks to tax dollars. The people in your state paid you. Now in your comfortable 'golden years' suddenly you are all about fiscal responsibility, and fighting 'evil' public unions.
The very same union that once helped you get over paid.

Pension funds were robbed by city government. Mismanaged. Now you fiscal conservativce morons want to make the workers pay, bust their unions.
Big shot former government worker like you turns into old hypocrite moron.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108444 Jul 21, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>No so, racist.

If your communist kenyan fraud's next carnival excursion wins him that kewpie doll, no one will cry.

Excepting you, of course, when you realize he's not gonna give it to you to play with.
Glad to see you're done sucking that coque you had in your mouth.
Still just as stupid as you were ealier though.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108445 Jul 21, 2011
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You "earn" 2 years+ of unemployment?
Can you read you inbred fkn retard?
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#108446 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll.

Please, don't feed the trolls.
cass sunstein

Lincoln, NE

#108447 Jul 21, 2011
<quoted text>wow ...the ignorance just flows like a river when you open any orifice.. you must be popular at parties
How so? Here is the first line of your own state's law:

"As a guide to the interpretation and application of this article, the public policy of this state is declared to be as follows: Economic insecurity due to unemployment is a serious menace to the health, welfare, and morale of the people of this state."

See there where it says "welfare". You do understand why they call it welfare, yes?
dem

Chicago, IL

#108448 Jul 21, 2011
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>Troll.

Please, don't feed the trolls.
That's what tea bag retards always cry when confronted with their own mindless stupidity.
cass sunstein

Lincoln, NE

#108449 Jul 21, 2011
<quoted text>I'vbe worked for the IRS auditor
No you didn't
dem

Chicago, IL

#108450 Jul 21, 2011
He is quite the moron.
cass sunstein

Lincoln, NE

#108451 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He is quite the moron.
Yep, quoting the law is stupid

“Time to take back America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#108452 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what tea bag retards always cry when confronted with their own mindless stupidity.
You are a particularly offensive little donkey lover. You must of got the living sh !t kicked out of you all the time in school.

With your rabid defense of statism, it must be excruciating to watch the economy crumble under the policy of Ocommi. Go hang your head in shame.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108453 Jul 21, 2011
cass sunstein wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, quoting the law is stupid
Yes it is when the fktard in question doesn't understand what he's posting.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108454 Jul 21, 2011
sandman21 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a particularly offensive little donkey lover. You must of got the living sh !t kicked out of you all the time in school.

With your rabid defense of statism, it must be excruciating to watch the economy crumble under the policy of Ocommi. Go hang your head in shame.
And I should care what you think why?
dem

Chicago, IL

#108455 Jul 21, 2011
sandman21 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a particularly offensive little donkey lover. You must of got the living sh !t kicked out of you all the time in school.

More excruciating is watching old racist morons blame Obama when he was handed a depression by the bush chimp.

Since: Nov 08

Provo, UT

#108456 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since we are gonna have pet names, can I call you moron?
Everything you own or have purchased is thanks to tax dollars. The people in your state paid you. Now in your comfortable 'golden years' suddenly you are all about fiscal responsibility, and fighting 'evil' public unions.
The very same union that once helped you get over paid.
Pension funds were robbed by city government. Mismanaged. Now you fiscal conservativce morons want to make the workers pay, bust their unions.
Big shot former government worker like you turns into old hypocrite moron.
Sorry, Billy, but you lose again. I am from a right to work state and we had no union or union influence and we did very well without them. City couldn't touch our pension so you lose on that point too. You see, not all states are as corrupt as is the state of Illinois. I remember a guy from Chicago who came out to start a business in my jurisdiction. When I went out to inspect his business for a business license, he tried to just buy me off with freebies from his store. I told him it doesn't work that way here and don't ever try that again. That's what we will be telling O'bumbles next year during the election.
dem

Chicago, IL

#108457 Jul 21, 2011
cass sunstein wrote:
<quoted text>goodness. you have intimidated me off the thread. this is scary.

si se puede
Don't be scared , jay.
I only stopped in to say hi.
The secret you are a moron is safe with me. Ssshhhhh.

Location hidden

#108458 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And I should care what you think why?
No reason son, try proving a point while your so desperately trying to come up with clever insults. Either that or get the ph uck off your moms computer and go outside and ride your bike.

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#108459 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More excruciating is watching old racist morons blame Obama when he was handed a depression by the bush chimp.
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are chimps in the bush? Really?

Were you at least hospitable enough to invite them into your thatch hut for some cannibal stew?

Location hidden

#108460 Jul 21, 2011
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok donkey lover, why don't you tell us what metric of the economy Ocomminomics has made better.

Since: Nov 08

Provo, UT

#108461 Jul 21, 2011
A half-century of America sending Americans into space came to an end Thursday -- and the era of the Soyuz and the cosmonaut began, Russia trumpeted Thursday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/21/das...
It took a John F Kennedy to propel us forward in the space race turning us into the world's foremost and most technologically advanced space faring nation.

It took a Ronald Reagan to bring the downfall of the Soviet empire and leave us standing as the world's only super-power.

It took an O'bumbles bring all that down and make us a 2nd class space faring nation of hitch-hiking astronauts subservient and begging to the Russians to give us a lift.

Hope and change...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min smile n wave 1,659,374
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) 57 min Kasmier 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr honeymylove 11,596
Danger! Do not try to date DuPage County women! (Jan '13) 3 hr King Haggard 10
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 5 hr RUN OUTA ILLINOIS 14
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 5 hr US Media is Malig... 10
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 5 hr I Must B Paid 13

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages