DuPage County Employee Charged With T...

DuPage County Employee Charged With Theft

There are 11 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Mar 5, 2006, titled DuPage County Employee Charged With Theft. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

WHEATON, Ill. DuPage County officials charged a 42-year-old county employee with theft for allegedly stealing more than $250,000 of restitution money earmarked for crime victims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

Eever

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Mar 5, 2006
She never stole anything. She is not a criminal. A three million dollar bond for a 42 year old mom that was dedicated to her job, not a murderer. It's dissapointing to see such a great person, mom, employee, and most of all friend, be placed in the same facility as murderers and worse. It's even sadder to see the media drag her down the way they are. Deborah O'Brien is a good, honest and moral person, not a theif.
right about that

Wheaton, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2006
debby is a great person
rita

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2006
right about that wrote:
debby is a great person
how did they prove she did it?
gina

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2006
great another one from addison,that town really likes making the news.plus nice mug shot of her,she looks stoned....
Eever

Elk Grove Village, IL

#5 Mar 14, 2006
gina wrote:
great another one from addison,that town really likes making the news.plus nice mug shot of her,she looks stoned....
well gina, she was actually all cried out, NOT STONED! how would you look if a team of investigators came busting in to your home on a saturday evening in the middle of a nap? addison should be proud to have debbie as one of its citizens. the crimes committed by gary schuning doesn't even compare to what debbie's being charged with, yet they both have the same set bail. we just have a fucked up criminal justice system and a state's attorney that doesn't want to look like a pussy cause he's running in the primary. who do you think holds press confrences and realeases informations to the public? addison only makes the news because joe birkett tells the press what to print. THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLS WHAT ITS CITIZENS CONSIDER NEWS, AND THE POLITICIANS TWIST THE STORIES TO PUBLICIZE AND BENIFIT THIER CAMPAIGNS.
suebee

Aurora, IL

#6 Oct 11, 2006
I can tell that you, Eever, have strong feelings about Debbie but you cannot let those affections sway the perception of the truth. An intense investigation has been performed, they didn't just pull her name out of a hat. I knew Debbie for many years and new way back (we are talking back to 1990)that she had a gambling addiction. It took all those years for the evidence to accumulate to the degree that she was found out. A very nice lady but I would put my money on the fact that she did do it. I am sorry, it is a bitter pill to swallow. Oh, and as for the bail - a flight risk, look at the kind of money she is accused of stealing.
Victim

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2007
Eever wrote:
She never stole anything. She is not a criminal.... Deborah O'Brien is a good, honest and moral person, not a theif.
Eever,

Take it from one of her victims. She's a theif. I was robbed once, and then she robbed me again. Don't tell me that she never stole anything, she stole from ME!

She may be a good, honest and moral person, but she slipped and she is also now a criminal. She lied to my face about the status of my check.

I'm *STILL* waiting to receive the money that she stole from me.

I hope you never have to go through all that she put me through.

A victim of Deborah S. O'Brien.
AOL

AOL

#8 Jul 25, 2007
Fargin Lying Stealing wench!
Michael McArthur

Oak Brook, IL

#9 Oct 6, 2007
Damned Irish, can't trust them a bit, can ya??
ray obrien

Glendale Heights, IL

#10 Mar 30, 2012
how about shes a wounderfull mom tht made a bad choice thts whats wrong with society ppl act like they never did anything wrong
ray obrien

Glendale Heights, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2012
who are you to talk im her son stfu an move on with your misserable life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Justice Dale 1,655,527
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 1 hr Lawless 104
Trump is A 2 hr Raydot 140
The Wooden Nichel Bar 1985 3 hr Curious 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
Donna Serpico 4 hr Bobby Walnuts 7
Viejo Trade to Apestoso 4 hr Bobby Walnuts 2

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages