ma ma fias = new place to eat

Posted in the Adamsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2010
All I gotta say is itas about time we got great food in aville. Stopped by for breakfast at 7am and loved it! Consider me a regular now.. 5 stars and yalls place was spotless...
agreed

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Totally clean and service was very professional! Great job see y'all tomorrow..
Football Fan AHS

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Yes the service was good, but with no kids menu, very little room, and a very small choice on the menu I don't see it staying around long. But what we eat was good minus the salads
Oh well

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2010
Tried to eat there but they closed at 7. Came from Selmer and wasted my time I guess. Early bird special I bet is popular there.

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Just ate there tday and they have a new menu and also added a ki
ds menu. I thought the salad was good.. got ceasar dressing and my alfredo w chicken was amazing.. great service as well
Cauliflower

UK

#6 Dec 16, 2010
Yeah I agree that place is stand up for Adamsville!! Consider me a regular regular!! All they need now is more space! lol FYI Service is off the charts!
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Its run by the nasty Berniers, Travis especially. No room, what so ever. Not the best food but i admit it was pretty good.. Needs better service tho/
T BONE

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Dec 31, 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! We will definately be back!
hey

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2011
If the berniers are nasty then why go there and eat? As far as I'm concerned they are clean and serve awesome food.. sounds like to me like ur a dumbass. Travis do ur thing bud they just mad cuz you have all ur teeth.lol
that guy

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Football Fan AHS wrote:
Yes the service was good, but with no kids menu, very little room, and a very small choice on the menu I don't see it staying around long. But what we eat was good minus the salads
Nothin good to say at all? And wait say a month you willl think small, very little room. just sayinn. Its better than mexican way better than saw meal. jacks and sonic? BEST PLACE TO EAT IN TOWN!!
Dakota Blakney

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Jan 26, 2011
concerned wrote:
Its run by the nasty Berniers, Travis especially. No room, what so ever. Not the best food but i admit it was pretty good.. Needs better service tho/
Nasty Berniers? Evidently you have no idea what your talking about. And if its so nasty I got a great suggestion for you.... DONT EAT THERE! Ma Ma fia's is the best place to eat in Admasville with great service. So next time watch who your talking about especially my family.
looking

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2011
where is this place?
diner

Tampa, FL

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Food is good. It's cleand and service is great. Especially enjoy viewing the Bernier lady - very attractive.
looking

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2011
any body where this place is ?
vinchenzo

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2011
looking wrote:
any body where this place is ?
downtown aville across from hollingsworth pitstop on the corner
customer

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2011
Fyi they are moving in between saw meal and mexican place. I think its great for our town plus we can get a seat now on fridays. Yay
fan

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Sep 28, 2011
Great food. Friendly people. Love this place!! Eat there all the time.
the Turners

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Dec 12, 2011
Great place .. great food and service ..
reminds me of all the Italian restaurant/pizza places i ate in all my life in Bklyn NY ..
Love the murals and a LOT more room than the old little place on the corner ..
Much Luck Mama Fia's .. hope you last a long time . now with no competition in A-ville .. you have your big chance ..Keep up the great work !!!
Merry Christmas
Jeanne & Harry turner
info ladyman

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Dec 20, 2011
Football Fan AHS wrote:
They do have a kids menu it is cheaper than anywhere else too
eeyore

Stantonville, TN

#20 Dec 23, 2011
i ate there not to good if they ever short change me again ill slap the piss out of someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops in a-ville (May '14) 17 hr Boo 29
Who's the biggest player in adamsville (Jun '10) 17 hr Boo 36
Is He in jail again? Thu BOOBOO 5
clay jones (Feb '12) Thu What 6
No Right on Red .Adamsville Thu What 3
Who knows Stephanie Hubbard (Apr '12) Thu giveitup 18
Kayla Leatherwood busted Thu katy millegeville 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adamsville Mortgages