Darby & Jordan Lambert?
hc_boy34

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Dec 30, 2010
So i hear they date black guys for attention and their family dont like it. They also sleep with anything with 2 legs, is that true?
umm

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 31, 2010
hc_boy34 wrote:
So i hear they date black guys for attention and their family dont like it. They also sleep with anything with 2 legs, is that true?
GO BACK ACROSS THE BRIDGE THEN. RIVERRRAT. YOUR FROM SAVANNAH. YALL GOT YALLS OWN FORUM. THATS WHERE YOU NEEDA BE.
kara roland

Summerville, GA

#3 Dec 31, 2010
No none of that is true, so apparently you dont know what you are talking about, they are sweet pretty girls, and no they dont sleep with anyone with 2 legs they are not like that, and if they were its not any of yalls buisness,
dofferentday!

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Jan 1, 2011
I think I'd like to get to know both of them!!! Darby is 'ehhhh' on her looms but jordan is beautiful and WHOAH whata body!
IPtrace

Jackson, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2011
hc_boy34 wrote:
LOL - Whatever, Kelly Jo!
hcg_58

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jan 15, 2011
kara roland wrote:
No none of that is true, so apparently you dont know what you are talking about, they are sweet pretty girls, and no they dont sleep with anyone with 2 legs they are not like that, and if they were its not any of yalls buisness,
heard one of them sleep with one that has four legs if u know what i mean
DunGoofed

Newport, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2011
hcg_58 wrote:
<quoted text>
heard one of them sleep with one that has four legs if u know what i mean
lol 4 legs? or do u mean 3
guess

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Feb 8, 2011
Darby is sexy
guess

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Darby is sexy:)
CFT

Stanton, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2011
DunGoofed wrote:
<quoted text>
lol 4 legs? or do u mean 3
4 legs as in animal.
beastmode

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Darby & Jordan are by far the sweetest girls I've met, Darby is smart & jordan is one heck of a ball player. So, HC boy, go back over the bridge & leave these girls alone.
heartlikemine

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2011
Y'all need to leave Darby and Jordan off here they are amazing girls! And I love them to death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Franks vs Rodney Austin 11 min Leg Licker 1
Valerie Burns 1 hr Fist in your mouth 2
Trump needs to take a drug test. 5 hr Jay 16
Eligible bachelors at the papermill? 6 hr NOT BLM 18
Reading material for those that want to wake up. (May '11) 6 hr Mascara-sara 60
Trump needs to pay his bills. 8 hr Counce Guy 6
Megan Finley Jul 21 Truth 1

Adamsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance