Jr. High and High School Valentine's ...

Jr. High and High School Valentine's Party Sat Feb 11th

Posted in the Adamsville Forum

Lexington, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Selmer Jaycees is sponsoring an open dance for JUNIOR HIGH 6th-8th grade Valentines Dances at the Jaycees' building Saturday Feb 11, 2010 starting from 5-8pm. Admission is $5 and includes some snacks and drink. Crowning a Valentines King and Queen for the best couple who get free dinner to Atzimba's along with a king and queen crown. Also small trophies for best single male dancer and best single female dancer. Dress nice and come to have fun. Jr High students will NOT be allowed outside the doors once in. Parents or adult must drop them off and pick up is REQUIRED to be inside for Jr. High. Parents if you drop off a child get a ticket to win a free lunch from The Rockabilly Cafe. 2 Winners will be drawn.

Also an open dance for HIGH SCHOOLERS begins from 9pm-12am!$5.00 Admission. Crowning a Valentines King and Queen who get a free movie ticket to Corinth Malco. Best single girl and single boy dancers receive a small trophy. So look nice, come prepared to have fun, and dance well to win. Rules that will keep things running as they should be WILL BE post on THE DOOR. This will be an event you WON'T want to miss!!! FotosbyRod will be on hand to take pictures if you want to get those done before hitting the dance floor!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anybody else felt victimized by Dr. Gilbert... (Sep '10) 2 hr Dot 142
Degenerates, druggies, and thieves. 7 hr Kyle 32
Savannah Strawn Martin 7 hr Hock Ptui 2
In need of a blunt 7 hr Selfie1 2
My best friend 8 hr Come on 5
Events this weekend?? 9 hr Bennett not in it 1
Skanky Lisa Cummings 21 hr Archie Funker 4

Adamsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Adamsville Mortgages