First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jkl

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Dec 9, 2010
wht does everyone think of her?
she recently won Miss tennessee or something
itsplain2c

Byhalia, MS

#2 Mar 21, 2011
jkl wrote:
wht does everyone think of her?
she recently won Miss tennessee or something
she makes me sick to my stomach
Emily

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Ashley is so sweet and very pretty :)
She helped my with gymnastics at one time :)
And she did not ask to be put in this stupid website, so don't talk about her :)
Seth

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Mar 26, 2011
I don't think she's going to make it very far--and that's not based on her looks either. My problem with Ashley is the fact that she ISN'T nice. I remember when she put super glue in some girl's mascara. Even if Ashley was a teenager, she was old enough to have known better. The kid could have gone blind or permanently lost her eye lashes. Who would do such a cruel thing? I know no one is perfect...not in the slightest. But, I would expect my three-year-old to know not to do what Ashley did. And she is the one representing Tennessee? I wish we could find someone who has had a good heart from the beginning and not just when they wanted something. I know this is going to make so many people angry--but I just thought I would refresh some memories.
boobcat

Tomball, TX

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Toot toot!
really?

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Apr 5, 2011
Seth wrote:
I don't think she's going to make it very far--and that's not based on her looks either. My problem with Ashley is the fact that she ISN'T nice. I remember when she put super glue in some girl's mascara. Even if Ashley was a teenager, she was old enough to have known better. The kid could have gone blind or permanently lost her eye lashes. Who would do such a cruel thing? I know no one is perfect...not in the slightest. But, I would expect my three-year-old to know not to do what Ashley did. And she is the one representing Tennessee? I wish we could find someone who has had a good heart from the beginning and not just when they wanted something. I know this is going to make so many people angry--but I just thought I would refresh some memories.
You don't think she has grown up since then? Have you been exceptionally perfect since the day you were born? I'm sure you have done some things you regretted as you got older. Then to dwell on that one bad thing that happened, then bash her? That's sad. People do grow up..it's called maturity. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl who has worked for this her entire life, you should be happy for her!
too funny

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 5, 2011
I dislike her. Not pretty enough to be miss Tennessee, I remember when they picked pretty girls... apparently not anymore. Her mother used to worm at the bank of adamsville, brag about her ugly, annoying daughter. It's okay though... Tennessee will be represented for her for what... a year?
Chanin

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Apr 5, 2011
You people are crazy. She is beautiful inside and out. She comes from a wonderful family, so don't start bashing her mother. I have known her since she was a toddler. Not one of you people on here are perfect. If she did what you said she did that was in the past. She is a very beautiful mature woman, and I am proud that she is representing our great state. A friend of mine told me about this site and all the trash that has been said about her. The only man who ever walked this earth that was perfect was our lord. We all make mistakes in life, we live from them, learn from them and grow from them!!!!!
SHE IS MISS TENNESSEE!!!! She worked hard for it and has earned the title!!
This site is trash. You people need to get a job and do something to benefit your life and start treating others who have made something out of themselves with a little more respect.
Well..

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2011
She must not be to special because I've never even heard of her.
EKS(:

Detroit, MI

#10 Apr 5, 2011
Umm how about everyone that is bashing he just be quiet! She is a great beautiful and mature girl,&&she deserves that title(:
Emmy

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Apr 5, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
You don't think she has grown up since then? Have you been exceptionally perfect since the day you were born? I'm sure you have done some things you regretted as you got older. Then to dwell on that one bad thing that happened, then bash her? That's sad. People do grow up..it's called maturity. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl who has worked for this her entire life, you should be happy for her![/QUOTE]

Exactly how has Ashley worked for it her entire life? She was never into pageants until high school and after Miss Teen Tennessee, that was it. People do grow up, yes. But, I'm just saying--how many TEENAGERS do you know would do something that could potentially blind someone? I can think of just one. The Ashley I remember was the girl calling other girls "whores." Calling another female a "whore" or "hoe" is completely unacceptable and I don't care what age you are. You don't degrade people because they are less fortunate. Yes, now that I think about it--it was always the less fortunate that she would lash out against.

People change--but let's say that Ashley blinded that girl as a JOKE. Put yourself in that kid's shoes. If that was YOUR kid, how would you feel?
Emmy

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Apr 5, 2011
Chanin wrote:
You people are crazy. She is beautiful inside and out. She comes from a wonderful family, so don't start bashing her mother. I have known her since she was a toddler. Not one of you people on here are perfect. If she did what you said she did that was in the past. She is a very beautiful mature woman, and I am proud that she is representing our great state. A friend of mine told me about this site and all the trash that has been said about her. The only man who ever walked this earth that was perfect was our lord. We all make mistakes in life, we live from them, learn from them and grow from them!!!!!
SHE IS MISS TENNESSEE!!!! She worked hard for it and has earned the title!!
This site is trash. You people need to get a job and do something to benefit your life and start treating others who have made something out of themselves with a little more respect.
Yes, I have a job. I'm a full time student at UT. Much like yourself, I was told about this site and how there was a forum about Ashley. Anyway, you are here just like I am. Now, my question is this: How did she work hard for it? What you do is go to the pageant's website-submit a few forms and PAY an exceptionally large fee. Tough work!
Chanin

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Apr 6, 2011
Very good question Emmy. Probably like yourself she has worked very hard in school, made good grades and is currently enrolled in her second year at college in Memphis, She is an active member of our community, she volunters her time with charity events and very much a part of a loving church family. It takes more than just applications and money to make someone beautiful inside and out, I am sure you are aware of that. When they look at the applications they look at the beauty of course, then the way that applicant has chosen to live her life. Ashley has chosen to put GOD first in her life and he has made her the sweet, caring young lady she is today.
Emmy

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Chanin wrote:
Very good question Emmy. Probably like yourself she has worked very hard in school, made good grades and is currently enrolled in her second year at college in Memphis, She is an active member of our community, she volunters her time with charity events and very much a part of a loving church family. It takes more than just applications and money to make someone beautiful inside and out, I am sure you are aware of that. When they look at the applications they look at the beauty of course, then the way that applicant has chosen to live her life. Ashley has chosen to put GOD first in her life and he has made her the sweet, caring young lady she is today.
You really sound like you have a huge heart... I'm usually a lot more accepting and compassionate for others. But, I do know Ashley. The charity that she is involved with are through her sorority though. Each greek organization has charities that they help out with. Anyway, I really hate to sound so cynical. I think my problem is the fact that I haven't forgiven her yet for telling people that I was promiscuous (she used another hurtful word.) It wasn't true and it really hurt me and my reputation that I had actually worked for.
dislike

Riverside, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2011
Emmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like you have a huge heart... I'm usually a lot more accepting and compassionate for others. But, I do know Ashley. The charity that she is involved with are through her sorority though. Each greek organization has charities that they help out with. Anyway, I really hate to sound so cynical. I think my problem is the fact that I haven't forgiven her yet for telling people that I was promiscuous (she used another hurtful word.) It wasn't true and it really hurt me and my reputation that I had actually worked for.
Thank-you for showing how she really is, anyone can hide an ugly inside or past, in Adamsville, everybody who knows anybody on top, you're in and you could cover up murder if you wanted.
peace please?

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2011
It's her birthday please for her, just leave her alone....
dislike

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2011
WHO CARES... CAN'T WE OVERTHROW THE MISS TENNESSEE OR WHATEVER WE DO TO HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE SAY SHE SHOULDN'T BE MISS TENNESSEE.? BEAUTY PAGEANT NOT TWO FACED UNBEAUTY PAGEANT LOL
BeckyThore

Olive Branch, MS

#19 May 17, 2011
I really wish we could overthrow her and give the title to someone deserving. Not give it to some girl who puts a fake smile on to get what she wants!
She isn't nice and it pisses me off to see people say that she has a big heart because she does charity work. READ carefully: When you are in a sorority, the organization will work for certain charity. That's how it is. Not only that, but if you are working towards some type of fame, you will need volunteer work for a good reputation. Again, that's how it is. Has nothing to do with her heart. Bravo that someone is out there doing it. But I know true beauties who do this out of the kindness of their hearts.
your in trouble

Milan, TN

#20 May 17, 2011
Her brother is a lawyer and he is investigating ways to find out who are saying these things and you will be sued for slander! You are just jealous of her anways because she is pretty and her daddy makes alot of money.
yipee

Quincy, FL

#21 May 17, 2011
She will win the Miss Universe Pageant one day!! Haha all you ugly haters!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will there ever be a race war (Sep '15) 2 hr Nastywomenstink 10
White girls sleeping with black guys (Sep '15) 2 hr Nastywomen 9
English teacher at adamsville getting pounded a... 2 hr Littleboyslie 6
Where's Shannon Baugus at now? (May '10) 3 hr Your Funny 45
Chris Jerrolds 4 hr Gto 14
Jessica (Jan '16) Mon Wow 5
Shelly Mcgarity Mon Wonder 4

Adamsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adamsville Mortgages