First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Apr 23, 2013
concerned 2 wrote:
She was 19 and he was STILL married when she had the baby. And this is the kind of person we trust our town with. What a shame.
And you know for a fact he was still married how?? What does his personal life have to do with how he does his job? I'm assuming you and "myob" are the same person since you know " so much" about this officer
steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Apr 24, 2013
I like how this topic went from talking about the entire dept to singling out one single officer probably the best one there is around. Why don't you guys find something else to talk about like maybe how the midnight cops use to stand up at sheetz for all hours of the nights?
joey

Perryopolis, PA

#23 May 27, 2013
Hahaha this whole topic here makes me laugh. He is a cop who cheated on his wife with a 19 year old he didn't know. Who the hell does that?? And these are the kind of people we have protecting us/ this community? Wow is all I have to say! Wonder how his wife felt that she has been replaced by a 19 year old? Are they still even together?
getalife

Mc Keesport, PA

#24 Jun 29, 2013
joey wrote:
Hahaha this whole topic here makes me laugh. He is a cop who cheated on his wife with a 19 year old he didn't know. Who the hell does that?? And these are the kind of people we have protecting us/ this community? Wow is all I have to say! Wonder how his wife felt that she has been replaced by a 19 year old? Are they still even together?
Well how would you feel? She probably feels like shit and hates him I'm sure! But who doesn't then!
erinky

Mc Keesport, PA

#25 Jun 29, 2013
Maybe people should look at the whole department t and not just one single person he's a human can't be perfect.
HUH

Erie, PA

#26 Jul 2, 2013
getalife must have a perfect life.
HUH

Erie, PA

#27 Jul 2, 2013
OPPS! I mean joey.
joey

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 Jul 3, 2013
Ha obviously you don't either huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
News Police in Erie, Vernon Township probe TV thefts Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Thousands attend Erie's Wine on the Lake Apr '16 Sopper Kobinski 7
News Court to hear objections to Conneaut Lake Park ... (Dec '15) Apr '16 Teddybear 3
Camping at Riverside Apr '16 Happy Camper 1
Deli Food Contamination Mar '16 Concerned Citizen 1
Graubard Applies for Mayor !!!!! (Apr '12) Jan '16 Recruit Graubard 44

Adamsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adamsville Mortgages