Justin Dillon - Erie's self-proclaimed NRA rep and..um, poet

Posted in the Adamsburg Forum

Elebra

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 27, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/justin.dillon.5682...

wuh oh. Got a new Erie oddity. He carries his gun like a G because well obviously he is a G.

but wait, DOUBLE THREAT ALERT!! he is also a "poet" of sorts:

the streets

what do you know about living on the streets
with nothing to eat
and no were to sleep
all you ask for is help
but you get none
life is no fun
if you seen me would you help me out
i did not think so

sorry my computer would not allow me to paste anymore because it was just too awful.

So everyone look out for the whacky white boy from erie who sticks a gun in his saggy pants and then cries to the mayor when people call the cops on him. POLICE BRUTALITY!
Jackie Martling

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
The real tragedy here is that he thinks 'sleep' and 'help' rhyme.
Stu Pedaso

Franklin, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Katie wrote:
What a creepy ass looking guy
I am sure you have tasted his taint.
Bale

Struthers, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2013
just don't ask him to wash dishes
Big D

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Dammet girl, i did the dishes last week, what more do you want from me?
Tuggernuts

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Dude is a major league wacko.
guys with guns

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
The funny part is Justin has dressed as a woman at the zone and preformed songs. That is 100% the truth not slandering him. Also check his criminal record
hemifree

Edinboro, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
time for a background check
omg

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
i would guess he hasnt gotten laid by anyone, ever
Taurus

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
yawn

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 22, 2013
yawns are for girls

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
not really since most of them were dismissed
actually, looks like most were guilty pleas. anyone charged with any crimes like harassment, fighting or disorderly conduct should be banned from owning guns.
Taurus

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
The only ones that were dismissed were driving without a license. The most serious, violent crimes all resulted in jail time. You should not own guns with that violent background let alone be some sort of poster boy for gun rights.

You are a total train wreck. Do us all a favor and eat a bullet.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Taurus wrote:
The only ones that were dismissed were driving without a license. The most serious, violent crimes all resulted in jail time. You should not own guns with that violent background let alone be some sort of poster boy for gun rights.
You are a total train wreck. Do us all a favor and eat a bullet.
If guns don't kill people and carrying a loaded gun isn't a crime, why is there laws on the books against pointed a loaded weapon at someone?

Any NRA nuts want to address this as well as why you didn't get on your soapbox advocating for people being allowed to point loaded weapons at others?

Weapons are benign and until you've killed someone you've done nothing but carry a gun in a certain manner. And if carrying guns are allowed why should the manner not be a violation of the 2nd amendment? If you can carry there should be no restriction, correct?
Brush your tooth

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns don't kill people and carrying a loaded gun isn't a crime, why is there laws on the books against pointed a loaded weapon at someone?
Any NRA nuts want to address this as well as why you didn't get on your soapbox advocating for people being allowed to point loaded weapons at others?
Weapons are benign and until you've killed someone you've done nothing but carry a gun in a certain manner. And if carrying guns are allowed why should the manner not be a violation of the 2nd amendment? If you can carry there should be no restriction, correct?
You're an idiot, Mark. I hope you were going for idiot.
Brush your tooth!!
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Brush your tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, Mark. I hope you were going for idiot.
Brush your tooth!!
Walk me through it.
Jeff

Fairview, PA

#18 Mar 18, 2013
I am just wondering why you feel offended about someone elses right to carry? it doesn't matter who it is whether their race, color, creed or sexual orientation. It doesn't change the context of the constitution. Perhaps if you people read and understood the constitution you would comprehend it.
Now as for Justin Dillon, those offenses weren't serious enough to get him in trouble to be considered incapable of carrying a weapon of any sort.
I see nothing that anything you have provided here as to back up your argument against him or his right to Carry.
I personally have a CCW, no criminal record.
Sadly, you hear a liberal media source say that anyone who belongs to the NRA is a gun nut which is not the case, we just want to protect our constitutional rights as citizens of this country rather than have it shredded.
Look back in history where governments disarmed the citizens and what they did afterward to their citizens.
Why not question your own government when they purchase lightly armored vehicles and billions of rounds of ammunition in this country and you tell me you have just cause to not fear or question the government. How about drones flying over this country? How do you feel about that? The government gets its power from you, you do not get it from them. When you allow yourself to become dependant on them, they in essence own you from cradle to grave.

I know the kind of answer some of you will give, judging by your comments you have given and I rpobably won't be surprised. Lets see if any one of you are capable of actually giving an intellectual answer rather then straying off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 9 min State Street Stan 36
Jerry Sandusky endorses Tom Corbett 26 min PreImpeach Wolf 22
Two Dead, Two Critical 1 hr Route 8 Watcher 95
Minorities not interested in police work: Lette... 2 hr Caughey Cathy part 2 42
Mercyhurst Prep to Drop Football 3 hr Prepster 46
Ned Smith 3 hr Father Fido 3
need advice 4 hr Old School White ... 8
Adamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Adamsburg Jobs