landlords beware
adams flash

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Oct 6, 2010
individuals who may want to rent and not pay.
Casey Cleland , who is in CCAP for an eviction and lIndsey lenten.
just some friendly advise. wouldnt want another friend to get taken.
Beth

Bringhurst, IN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
They are only two of many in this crappy County.
knwssmthngs

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 8, 2010
lindsey lenten is also known as lindsey stallcup she uses ppl as a toy shes just like her mother kathy fell
adams flash

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Nov 9, 2010
her and her friend casey cleland are real pigs. heard the landlord hauled out over a pickup load of crap that they left, they pretty much broke every screen in the place. and instead of hauling their garbage to the dump they just threw it in the woods.yep, pigs
adams flash

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Nov 9, 2010
and if you know where they are let me know so i can tell their landlord, oh and her ex is looking for her too
gladys

Bringhurst, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2010
Why do people in Adams Co. live like that?
knwssmthngs

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Nov 9, 2010
which ex her one from texas of 1 of 3 baby daddies, lol wat a wh*re!
knwssmthngs

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 9, 2010
so just wonderin can there is help to find her can u find out if there a finder fee? not trying to sound money hungry just would like to get something to try to get some wheels for the winter to get m newborn to her dr appts she sick so i was jw

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 May 2, 2013
Wow really. U ppl need to stop. Cuz if u guys want a law suit. Keep going cuz no ome knows what really happened. And if the landlord had a problem he or she would have took her to court. And another thing is wow get a life and leave ppl alone. Cuz I know none of u r perfect. I know I am far from perfect. I messed up I'm the past. But I moved on. Like some of u on here needs to do. If u have something to say to someone like lindsey or casey say it to their faces and not on here. Thank u and goosbye
Scotty

Oxford, WI

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Ray Petrovick is an other dead beat. He owes one guy a lot of money as a matter of fact two guys. When you take him to court he says he owns the place- Drunk by 11am and will take everything when he goes to include the kitchen sink.
The mentalist

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2014
Ok so stating your opinion is one thing but to bash someone out right is another.. knwssmthngs.... you are a jackwagon... you must be romantically involved with Lindsay and Cathy to have such intimate knowledge of these people.. sounds like you are just as scandalous as they allegedly are. Pointing out someones address is pretty low as well. I'm actually gonna run an ip trace and track you down and slander you across this site. Your intelligence is displayed by your lack of grammar and spelling skills. With that being said, tracing you to your whereabouts shall be a walk in a park. This kind of crap is what makes me stay out of Adams, WI. The people that have slandered, bashed and plain ole talked sh!t on this site proves to me that you all are just as guilty as the accused.
falljesterswife

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2014
" I did not bash anyone on here. But I have to say you are right The mentalist. Some people on here likes to bash others. I was just sticking up for a friend. Then they started on me. Calling me a loser and I might see my name on here. I don't care if people talk about me. Go for it. Because they don't know me or they don't know the whole story. They just know what they hear. Move on with your life don't dwell on the past. The past is the past for a purpose."
Phil Milwaukee

New Lisbon, WI

#14 Feb 2, 2015
Lindsay is a user of people and her children will learn to be the same unless something changes. Like her mother cathy she will lie to get what she wants. Neither one is respected in the area. Very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Whitemarsh Realty (Jul '09) Apr 22 Discussed 2
Creepy Haunted Mansion on Hwy 80 in Necedah, (... (May '08) Feb '17 Maggie 143
Review: Bad Brad's Sports Bar (Jul '12) Feb '17 Mellinco 26
my son dustin stratton (Dec '10) Jan '17 Daisylutz150 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Ed Brooks as State Assembly M... (Mar '13) Sep '16 Jim Novak 3
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford (Jul '16) Jul '16 ayobangkit 1
Enbridge Energy Oil Pipeline (Mar '16) Mar '16 tommyyboyy05 1

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adams Mortgages