the "Legend" of Adams

the "Legend" of Adams

Posted in the Adams Forum

FIRESTARTER

Glendale Heights, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Ladies...there is a "Legend" in your mist...this guy thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. He has 4 kids with different women and cant support a one of them. In fact he can not even support himself. He is wanted by both the state of WI and IL. He is also wanted by the Federal government.

He uses women and does nothing but cheat on them and lie to them all. Anyone who gets close to this (cough choke) MAN,(including his kids) gets HURT.

If you come accross this toothless, jobless, hairless, homeless wonder....steer clear.
hedleylamarr

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Sep 6, 2012
UMMM you are going to have to narrow it down as i believe there are about a 1000 toothless, jobless hairless men in adams county,.,ummm probably same amount of women too.
and uh women need to have some responsiblity also, they have had birth control pills for nigh on 50 years but they dont work unless you USE them.
just sayin
Firestarter

Bensenville, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Do the initials JMD mean anything to you? I cant say his name cause his kids are there...but he is now living with a fat ugly slut named LeAnn just for a roof over his head...real class act. Went and got herself arrested twice in one week last month. They actually make a good pair. When the law catches up with him...she can visit him in prison!

I do agree about the birth control though....but its a trick WI women like to use, push out a few puppies and you got child support! 18 years of income! How nice!
Firestarter

Bensenville, IL

#4 Sep 16, 2012
In fact just heard that he has been with at least 6-8 different women just in the last two months....adding to his "Legendary" status. A "Legend" in his own mind! He makes me sick...and to think I actually loved this guy and took care of him for a LONG time.

He is only going to succeed in knocking up another one, or his d#*k is going to fall off! Probably both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacation home May '16 Sznajder 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Creepy Haunted Mansion on Hwy 80 in Necedah, (... (May '08) Mar '16 Dleikness32 140
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Enbridge Energy Oil Pipeline Mar '16 tommyyboyy05 1
News Beer-battered fish defense unsuccessful in drun... Feb '16 internettroll 1
Where is Tom Kramer? (Mar '09) Jan '16 stuckintime 30

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adams Mortgages