Drug test gets dentist kicked out of ...

Drug test gets dentist kicked out of Huber, sent back to Wood Co.

There are 35 comments on the WisInfo story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Drug test gets dentist kicked out of Huber, sent back to Wood Co.. In it, WisInfo reports that:

A 38-year-old Necedah dentist convicted in connection with a domestic abuse incident is back in the Wood County jail after Juneau County officials say he failed a drug test.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christina

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2008
Dr. Kenya. He did some work on my teeth. He's a good dentist overall!
Angel

Plainfield, IL

#2 Jun 12, 2008
What else is new...WI is full of criminals and druggies. But you only get a slap on the hand. WI laws are made for Retards....
Hahahaha

Kendall, WI

#3 Jun 14, 2008
It's Dr. Chris Kania. Good dentist....no comment on the rest. LOL
stay put

Marshfield, WI

#4 Jun 18, 2008
It is sad to hear that someone from such a high touted place is so ignorant. It is obvious that drug abuse is ALL over, not just WI. It wouldn't bother me to not have to deal with the Out of Staters on the weekends!
Angel wrote:
What else is new...WI is full of criminals and druggies. But you only get a slap on the hand. WI laws are made for Retards....
Angel

Plainfield, IL

#5 Jul 21, 2008
You can bet you I'll stay put. I don't like WI, never will. I don't go there because of all the crap that goes on. Plus I hear about it daily. The laws were made to benefit the rejects and retards. You don't need a job because the state takes care of you.
TJB

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2008
Angel wrote:
You can bet you I'll stay put. I don't like WI, never will. I don't go there because of all the crap that goes on. Plus I hear about it daily. The laws were made to benefit the rejects and retards. You don't need a job because the state takes care of you.
Are you F*ing kidding me... I live in Illinois and I know better then that. Illionois has the one of the highest drug trafficing rate, and highest unemployment rate in the entire country. Not to mention the laws in Ill. are way worse then Wisconsin take a look at how many people you know that live in Ill. that are on public aid or recieve food stamps and how long they have needed "help" compared to wisconsin. They don't allow that shit up there. And this Dentist is actually from Illinois.
Angel

Plainfield, IL

#7 Aug 29, 2008
First of all, Most all of your public aid here goes only to minorities who are too f$^&ing lazy to get a job..Here we have to work no choice in the matter. I dont know of anyone on public aid in my neighborhood. Compared to WI where they are all on it at least six months out of every year. AND all the people I know in Adams are in prison, have been in prison, or are going to prison. But there fines are never paid you could never get away with that here. Plus all of them are pretty much druggie trailor trash.
Not coming back

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Sep 9, 2008
Wow Angel, you have no idea what you are talking about. Please stay in your urban prison and do not pollute our state with your biggoted, bias, big city attitude. Rural Wisconsin offers a life style much more superior than the confused rat-race of chicagoland. By the way, I was born and raised in Elgin Il, bacelors degree, professional career, and was able to move to Wisco at age 24 and leave your dump behind. I wouldn't leave here for most anything.
Angel

Plainfield, IL

#9 Sep 15, 2008
GOOD!
willis

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2008
fuchingg faggguts
BadAss

Plainfield, IL

#11 Sep 16, 2008
I am at my wits end....one of the whores up there is taking advantage of her products of sleeping around. How are we supposed to live if you take all our money? They wonder why some of us are homeless. Because some cheap bitch takes all our money after she made sure she got knocked up!
ANGEL

Plainfield, IL

#12 Sep 24, 2008
Not coming back wrote:
Wow Angel, you have no idea what you are talking about. Please stay in your urban prison and do not pollute our state with your biggoted, bias, big city attitude. Rural Wisconsin offers a life style much more superior than the confused rat-race of chicagoland. By the way, I was born and raised in Elgin Il, bacelors degree, professional career, and was able to move to Wisco at age 24 and leave your dump behind. I wouldn't leave here for most anything.
I just found out that this one chick up there who killed a guy named Kevin after getting drunk and driving...was fined only $2500! And her license suspended. WOW! You call that justice. Told you WI laws are there for the retards!
ANGEL

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 11, 2009
I just found out that this one chick up there who killed a guy named Kevin after getting drunk and driving...was fined only $2500! And her license suspended. WOW! You call that justice. Told you WI laws are there for the retards!
snapshot

New Lisbon, WI

#14 Mar 14, 2009
hey angel,
a little news flash for you and your ignorance.
wi is not the only state in the u s that tries to take of the less fortunate that do reside within its self
let me take a stab at this you were probably raised by a two family home were nothing ever bad had happened to you or your family because you were bubble wrapped as a child and now you have life handed to you on a silver platter, further more if you know of all of these people in adams being in jail , prison, or going to prison then what kind of person are you and whom do you hang with trailer park trash or are you from the druggie side of town i,m confused.....
hedleylamarr

Madison, WI

#15 Mar 18, 2009
just found out that this one chick up there who killed a guy named Kevin after getting drunk and driving...was fined only $2500! And her license suspended. WOW! You call that justice. Told you WI laws are there for the retards

there was also a GUY(daddy a big wheel) that killed a girl,no charge
another GUY(ownes a bar) killed a guy on a motorcycle no charge
another GUY (bankers son) killed a girl. no charge
another guy (lowlife) killed 2 men, spent 1 yr in prison now out
so it isn't all WOMEN,,,,

Since: Mar 09

Wyocena, WI

#16 Apr 19, 2009
ANGEL wrote:
I was at he sentencing hearing. She got plenty of prison time. But why don't you just feel free to go ahead and keep making things up.
jane

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2009
adams county does not put people in jail because they want money money money instead.
Azor

Milford, MA

#18 Oct 9, 2009
Dr Kania Is by far one of the best dentists I have ever know , and is a great guy , big F deal he did a lil weed EVERYONE does some form of drug , all humans do and if you dont your a liar , you drink you smoke and you drink coffee and eat tylenol and motrin like its candie , the man got railroaded cause his wifes is a liar and a cheat and he over reacted like all men do , its a shame a great dentist has to waste his time in jail when he could be fixing peoples teeth .

every state has problems you bone heads keep thinking theres some war between IL and WI get real and wake up theres good and bad people everywhere
Idiots from Ill

New Lisbon, WI

#19 Oct 18, 2009
Angel wrote:
You have got to be kidding me! We may not be a great state but obviously we have smarter people then Ill. Lets talk about your past governors lol now that's retarded. you cant even elct someone who is not a crook
Angel

Plainfield, IL

#20 Oct 19, 2009
SMARTER! HA LOL! Inbreds are not smarter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rape of pioneer restaurant owners sons girlfriend (Aug '12) May 9 Concerned 2
Review: Whitemarsh Realty (Jul '09) Apr '17 Discussed 2
Creepy Haunted Mansion on Hwy 80 in Necedah, (... (May '08) Feb '17 Maggie 143
Review: Bad Brad's Sports Bar (Jul '12) Feb '17 Mellinco 26
my son dustin stratton (Dec '10) Jan '17 Daisylutz150 6
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford (Jul '16) Jul '16 ayobangkit 1
Enbridge Energy Oil Pipeline (Mar '16) Mar '16 tommyyboyy05 1

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance