Adams man makes initial appearance on...

Adams man makes initial appearance on homicide charge in connection with July boat crash

There are 1 comment on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Adams man makes initial appearance on homicide charge in connection with July boat crash. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Christopher R. Collins, who faces charges of homicide by the intoxicated use of a motor vehicle and causing injury by the intoxicated operation of a boat, waived his right to a preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

quincy treebob

Springfield, WI

#1 Nov 18, 2012
wow this has been making news for a long time move on what a time warp in a/c is there nothing else making news in in the county this poor man has to live with this the rest of his life leave him to suffer MOVE ON news people get a news life like what the brave men that die everyday fighting for us lets talk about that and there leaders ? iam sure you know where this is going we needed new leaders not santa!!!!! lets try to move this country in the right direction. thanks happy holidays to us. i hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my son dustin stratton (Dec '10) Jun '17 lorelei4 7
1952 State Rd 21 Arkdale May '17 Resident12 2
rape of pioneer restaurant owners sons girlfriend (Aug '12) May '17 Concerned 2
Review: Whitemarsh Realty (Jul '09) Apr '17 Discussed 2
Creepy Haunted Mansion on Hwy 80 in Necedah, (... (May '08) Feb '17 Maggie 143
Review: Bad Brad's Sports Bar (Jul '12) Feb '17 Mellinco 26
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford (Jul '16) Jul '16 ayobangkit 1

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance