Seven-year-old saves mom from bees
It happened after she was stung by a bee. Max Rattunde's mother, Angela, was in their backyard in Necedah, Wisconsin when she felt a sharp sting on her hand and arm.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTX-TV News.
#1 Nov 3, 2011
That is great that Max knew what to do... But seriously if they didn't have a big name there wouldn't be this much publicity about it... Get real, the only reason was because they are Rattunde's... Pretty sad to make a big deal of it... I believe kids should know what to do in an emergency, but this is crazy. get over it already!
#2 Jul 17, 2014
THis is a post about a little kid who did a great thing! Let's keep it positive
Add your comments below
|my son dustin stratton (Dec '10)||Jun '17||lorelei4||7|
|1952 State Rd 21 Arkdale||May '17||Resident12||2|
|rape of pioneer restaurant owners sons girlfriend (Aug '12)||May '17||Concerned||2|
|Review: Whitemarsh Realty (Jul '09)||Apr '17||Discussed||2|
|Creepy Haunted Mansion on Hwy 80 in Necedah, (... (May '08)||Feb '17||Maggie||143|
|Review: Bad Brad's Sports Bar (Jul '12)||Feb '17||Mellinco||26|
|Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford (Jul '16)||Jul '16||ayobangkit||1|
Find what you want!
Search Adams Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC