Anne

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2009
Anyone know anything about this guy?? I need some dirt...

Since: Apr 09

Henderson

#2 Jul 7, 2009
Do not go searching for dirt on someone, that is sad. I have known him for a long time,like anyone, he has his problems, but like most, he is a decent person at heart. I can not say the same for you, and the fact you are searching for "dirt," on the internet does not say a lot for your character.
Lisa Bowman

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2009
Corey is my pool guy, and i would like to say that he is a wonderful guy. I have never had any problems with him over the past 5 years that I have known him. His service is unbelievable to all customers that I have came in contact with. I dont know why you are looking for any dirt on him, but I would hope you have something better to do with your life.
not important

Watertown, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Im not quite sure your talking about the same person.One posting is from CT...how is he a pool guy there when he lives in adams??? But the Corey I do know is from Adams and no "dirt" sorry he is a friend of mine.

Since: Apr 09

Henderson

#5 Aug 6, 2009
Everyone has dirt, no one is saying Corey is perfect, but to look fr dirt is ridiculous and you would be better off getting to know him and making your own decision.
Sad

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2011
Henry Miller wrote:
Everyone has dirt, no one is saying Corey is perfect, but to look fr dirt is ridiculous and you would be better off getting to know him and making your own decision.
I do know him... I know he has a drinking problem & a son he doesn't take care of... So dirt on the dirtbag dad isn't so hard to find...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bummed at This Year's Solar Eclipse? Next One W... 10 hr Jealous 1
vanessa stevens (Aug '16) 10 hr hubba hubba 3
guy in the older grey mustang gt with nice wheels? Aug 8 bcracecar 1
wwny (Sep '13) Aug 4 Bad job news 17
"WHY" a soldier murdered TROOPER Davis. Aug 3 Diana Vickery 1
Becca Jaycox (Jun '16) Jul 24 Pos 17
Man looking for dope Jul '17 Yoohoo570 1

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance