Man accused of assaulting city police officers, petit thefts

Dec 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

A Theresa resident was charged by Watertown city police Sunday after allegedly taking $8.88 in items from two stores, then attacking two officers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
wtf

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

omfg,if that aint police brutality l dont know what is, more than likely the pigs beat on him first so he had no choice but to fight back, makes me friggin sick, hes not that bad a kid and deserves a chance in life, im old but if a cop was beating on me i would do all i could to piss pound them to, take care mike, there are people that care about you and dont you forget it.
LME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I know the real story now and I hope something is done to the THREE as*hole cops! They were beating on him first and of course he fought back! Wh wouldn't?! And to the little b*tch who went to his probatin officer will get what she dserves! If it won't by me, trust me someone I know will!(:
Missy

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Assaulting an officer or self defence? Im appalled by this mugshot! Watertown police are by trustworthy, they are about as crooked as they come! This is probably another case of racial profiling! This guy by far is not what they have made him out to be! I sure hope there were witnesses to this apprehension, and they come forward!! The story has changed three times!
alen

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

don't run from the cops
wtf

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

ALEN fxxk u
toni

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

hes a theif in some places in this world he would have no hand to steal with anymore.
wtf

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

YUP Ur right, u dont know him so who died and left u judge asxhxle
Lme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Lol coming from stupid f*cks who dont know the whole story. Thats the shit I DONT like. (:
toni

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

dont have to be a judge to see from his background that he is a theif, been in trouble before but dont worry they will let him out with a slap on the wrist, and he will go right back out and break into houses and steal, do drugs, beat women.
blah

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

beat women i doubt that
Lme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Lolol considering that im his girlfriend he has never touched me and hes drug free now because of me. Doesnt hang out with any of his scumbag friends either. Your just so smart and know everything about him right? Clearly you don't dumb b*tch. But for his ex girlfriend yeah I would have beat her too but he didn't even do that. She's just a lying b*tch who will get her karma.(: thanks for knowing so much though!
Missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

That is what is wrong with society now a days..... people judge before they know the facts and circumstances!! I personally know this guy and he is NOT what the Watertown pd have made him out to be!! He is actually a good guy, who has lost his way and has made a few bad choices! I sure hope he gets out soon and gets his act together not only for himself but also for you LME. I sure hope he is ok..... his picture made me sick as to how severely he was beat!! I also hope there were witnesses and they come forward as to what exactly happened, because I know for a FACT that he would NOT assault an officer without reason.... I truelly feel it was self defense!! I know police are here to protect us, but they are not always honest, especially with their track records around here!!:)
METO

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I agree Missy, i pray everyday he gets the break he deserves, prayers and hugs coming your way Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adams Discussions

Search the Adams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Schmo 6,319
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
Judd Barker aka Judd Bensol (Aug '11) Thu ur hero 6
adams community wide yard sales (Jul '09) Thu sharon 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
next ride auto (Apr '13) Wed Got Stiffed 4
Debate: Marijuana - Watertown, NY (Aug '10) Jul 7 Lis 36
•••
•••
•••
Adams Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Adams Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000