Man With Holstered Gun Rides Horse To Church
Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.
“Out in the West Texas”
Since: Mar 08
town of El Paso
#1 Feb 23, 2010
A man riding a horse to church and walking in with a gun is unusual in Kaintucky?
Wow, live and learn.
Well, at least I know the other signs that you know when you're in a Kentucky church:
- Upon learning that Jesus fed the 5000, the men want to know whether the two fish were bass or catfish, and what bait was used to catch 'em.
- The pastor says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the offering" and five guys and two women stand up.
- Opening day of deer season is recognized as an official church holiday.
- A member of the church requests to be buried in his 4-wheel-drive truck because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
- In a congregation of 500 members, there are only seven last names in the church directory.
- There is a special bake sale to raise funds for a new church septic tank.
- High notes on the organ set the hound dogs on the floor to howling.
- The baptismal is a #2 galvanized wash tub.
- The choir robes were donated by Billy Bob's Bar-B-Q and Taxidermy, and are embroidered with his logo.
“We're all Bozos on this bus”
Since: Jan 07
#2 Feb 23, 2010
He's lucky he wasn't packing a flask of 'shine. They might have lynched him.
Add your comments below
|Do people in Watertown eat their own offspring? (Jul '15)||Sat||F--ck you||3|
|Bernie Sander for president (Sep '15)||Sat||Riparian||3|
|george stevens||Apr 26||MEME||1|
|amy clark||Apr 20||bigt||1|
|iso tricia ann hall||Apr 20||dano79||1|
|Do any men work at Aldi's there?||Apr 14||curious777||1|
|Camden woman charged with stealing more than $7... (Mar '14)||Mar '16||Wanda||22|
Find what you want!
Search Adams Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC