Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

A few weeks ago my wife dropped me off at the corner pub, Fort Pearl. She was going to purchase flowers and what not on Water St., while I had a couple of brews. Everything was fine until these clowns, "The Punishers", came in. They were loud, obnoxious and all around dip-$hits. The bartender told me they were all in "law enforcement", hence the moniker "The Punishers". This gave me a good laugh seeing the excessive amount of alcohol they were drinking. After over an hour of listening to these idiots my wife texted me she was heading back over to pick me up. As I was getting in her car I saw most of these "guys" mounting up, half of which were riding bit ch! My best guess is some of these meatballs are C.O.'s at best. As for real L.E.O's? I doubt it...
1965 skank

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

well if you had issues with them why didn't you tell them in person rather than hiding behind a keyboard?
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Saw these pig clowns at the T.I. River Run. You are correct I also saw some riding bitch along with rice burners and women with cuts. Skrew these wanna be bikers cops no one has an once of respect for them.
FTW needs to go to school

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
Saw these pig clowns at the T.I. River Run. You are correct I also saw some riding bitch along with rice burners and women with cuts. Skrew these wanna be bikers cops no one has an once of respect for them.

Interesting is the fact that you can't spell which leads to me to believe that you are not only a dirtbag but a complete dipshit.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

FTW needs to go to school wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting is the fact that you can't spell which leads to me to believe that you are not only a dirtbag but a complete dipshit.
What do you think you know sweetheart.Have fun playing butt darts with your poser cop buddies.Good job having the people telling the truth's postings taken down.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

By the way I did tell some what everyone else thought about them when they were trying to score from all us locals.
Monster must break you

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

You must be a complete homosexual. Your references to "mounting" and "butt darts". Sounds like you day dream about rods up you A**. Let your wife drive you punk.
Damned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

For the ones who know the truth, let it be. High school children love to gossip. Love to pretend. Nothing to prove here.
damned is damned

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

gotta love those who dig up old threads.
phlop

Sackets Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

sorry im confused . what makes a real mc ? is that they break the law and are willing to do what ever it takes to be know , or could it just be a group of guys , girls who ride together and believe in the same way of life . those who ride together and support one another and their community , they to could considered a mc . I know the difference between a mc and a rc , it the commitment you make to that club .so who says a certain group cant be a mc , just because they fly a lemc on their cut dose that mean they cant be a real mc. for those who arnt cops but are correction officers , or certified security officers should they not be allowed to wear the lemc , after all they to protect the people and property in their area. no really who to say what a true mc is and about!
monster

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Seem like ok people. Hard to judge what what you don't understand. A lot of people hear that like to talk out there added about what they don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Adams Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••