Who do you support for Governor in Ne...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5870 Jan 5, 2013
For the Vacationer-in-Chief;

http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/...

Only one man gave the order to stand down and we know who he is.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#5871 Jan 6, 2013
You losers are still whining? Get over it already! lol
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5872 Jan 6, 2013
Geoff wrote:
You losers are still whining? Get over it already! lol
Geoffy still isn't over Obama. LOL
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5873 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Geoffy still isn't over Obama. LOL
Just wanted to stop in and let you know how flattered I am that you have decided you want to use my name / be like me... you know - your desire to be a gay man...

Also and though it's not my style... it does explain your choice of locale...

Have a lovely day !!!

:-)
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5874 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to stop in and let you know how flattered I am that you have decided you want to use my name / be like me... you know - your desire to be a gay man...
Also and though it's not my style... it does explain your choice of locale...
Have a lovely day !!!
:-)
Oh, thanks, Sweetie! Geoffy is going to be very upset now! You seem to know nothing about locale; that must be why you are in Binghamton. You need to connect more with Kerry for some therapy. LOL
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5875 Jan 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
For the Vacationer-in-Chief;
http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/...
Only one man gave the order to stand down and we know who he is.
While the individual in the video is certain entitled, whether correct or not, to his personal opinion...

Someone should probably tell him that making public derogatory statements about the President or anyone in the chain of command that could be construed as causing hard to order / discipline in the armed forces i.e. Article 134 of the UCMJ... can get him in a whole lot of trouble... and that is even if he is retired if he is pulling a pension since under those circumstances he get an Article 15 punishment or similar... instead they can just cut his pension and all benefits...

Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade...
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5876 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, thanks, Sweetie!
You're quite welcome !
Geoffy is going to be very upset now!
I don't follow your "logic" but then again - we all know logic isn't one of your strengths...

:-P
You seem to know nothing about locale; that must be why you are in Binghamton. You need to connect more with Kerry for some therapy. LOL
You're aligning yourself with a troll id that had posted dozens of comments about his scat fixation ( other people's bowel movements and doing things like watching / smelling feces )... and that's one of the saner things he has posted on this site...

Seriously...

I find it hilarious that you personally identify yourself with such a person... and evidently find nothing wrong with it...

LOL !!!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5877 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite welcome !
<quoted text>
I don't follow your "logic" but then again - we all know logic isn't one of your strengths...
:-P
<quoted text>
You're aligning yourself with a troll id that had posted dozens of comments about his scat fixation ( other people's bowel movements and doing things like watching / smelling feces )... and that's one of the saner things he has posted on this site...
Seriously...
I find it hilarious that you personally identify yourself with such a person... and evidently find nothing wrong with it...
LOL !!!
You have to be the sweetest thing in Binghamton! The only thing you have aligned yourself with is Obama's derriere. Now get over it and slap yourself a few times to pay for your public indecency. Your cupcakes are just about ready, and Geoffy is so looking forward to them...so put your apron back on and hustle what's left of your body into the kitchen, woman!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5878 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote

"Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade... "

That is what a maggot would do.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5879 Jan 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Michael wrote
"Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade... "
That is what a maggot would do.
The only way that could be taken is that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe the patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...

Thanks for sharing since now at least we all know the type of person we're dealing with here...
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5880 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's derriere
Curious how the first thing that comes to mind when you post is a fantasy of yours concerning the President's "derriere"...

Actually its not that surprising though... considering your self proclaimed relationship with our troll Kerri and the things he has said he enjoys ( and with the information available - presumbly with you )...
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#5881 Jan 6, 2013
Why is this here? It's now 2013!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5882 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that could be taken is that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe the patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...
Thanks for sharing since now at least we all know the type of person we're dealing with here...
Maggot is singular, that would be you.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5883 Jan 6, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggot is singular, that would be you.
I want to thank you for again verifying that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe that patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...

Now with that said - again...

It's just a suggestion but instead of engaging in this blind hatred of all things American that you've picked up from your Ayatollah... perhaps you should try thinking on your own... because if you do that you might find there are many things worth liking about America and it's citizens...

Good luck and God bless !
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5884 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious how the first thing that comes to mind when you post is a fantasy of yours concerning the President's "derriere"...
Actually its not that surprising though... considering your self proclaimed relationship with our troll Kerri and the things he has said he enjoys ( and with the information available - presumbly with you )...
Your crush on Obama's bottom and Kerri's equipment is very interesting to you, but Geoffy is getting more jealous by the minute. But you're very sweet, and that's adorable.
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5885 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's bottom
Kerri's equipment
In light of your recent spat of posts...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

It's just something you might benefit from reading i.e. so you can better understand the subconcious process that keeps making you fixate on things like - well - what you're so fixated on...

Have a lovely evening !!!

:-)
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5886 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you for again verifying that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe that patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...
Now with that said - again...
It's just a suggestion but instead of engaging in this blind hatred of all things American that you've picked up from your Ayatollah... perhaps you should try thinking on your own... because if you do that you might find there are many things worth liking about America and it's citizens...
Good luck and God bless !
Congratulations for your stint in the Women's Army Corps ... you must have driven the other girls wild!
Michael

Painted Post, NY

#5887 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations for your stint in the Women's Army Corps ...
The Women's Army Corps was assimilated into the regular US Army in the mid-70's...

So you know what I'm taking away from your post... you're old and upset about the fact... and you probably didn't serve in any of the armed forces...

Along the same line of thought - I would also hazard to guess that you probably are doing more of your projection i.e. let me guess - you spent the 70's sitting on the couch watching something like M.A.S.H. fantasizing you were one of the nurses...

I'll, and I'm sure others, will pray for you...
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5888 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In light of your recent spat of posts...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...
It's just something you might benefit from reading i.e. so you can better understand the subconcious process that keeps making you fixate on things like - well - what you're so fixated on...
Have a lovely ev! ening !!!
:-)
You just can't get enough of it can you... and after all the hot things Geoffy said about you! I really think it's about time you just tore the old apron off, dropped the curlers and put it all right on the table. Must you make people beg for it!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#5889 Jan 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The Women's Army Corps was assimilated into the regular US Army in the mid-70's...
So you know what I'm taking away from your post... you're old and upset about the fact... and you probably didn't serve in any of the armed forces...
Along the same line of thought - I would also hazard to guess that you probably are doing more of your projection i.e. let me guess - you spent the 70's sitting on the couch watching something like M.A.S.H. fantasizing you were one of the nurses...
I'll, and I'm sure others, will pray for you...
As usual, you could not be more wrong. But you must really be an old cougar to know all about the old Women's Army stuff. It must be another of your hot turn-ons! Please... you're going to make me moist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That single guy Nov 22 nerp 2
Kevin Ramsey/chad raso Nov 21 Bigboy201112 1
adams community wide yard sales (Jul '09) Jun '16 AUBRINA 13
News Camden woman charged with stealing more than $7... (Mar '14) Mar '16 Wanda 22
News Motorists accused of intoxicated driving (Jan '16) Jan '16 Natalie B 1
Redemption center (Nov '15) Nov '15 Rjwhite 1
News Gage A. Griffin, 16, Adams (Nov '11) Jul '15 Anon 4

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adams Mortgages