Nathan Biro-disgruntile employee

Posted in the Adams Forum

Nathan Biro

Watertown, NY

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Don't you think you need to move on with your life and find a job? Don't you think that it's time to stop saying bad things about your previous boss. Who by the way, you asked him to be your godfather to your adopted son. He also helped you buy a car, gave you rides to and from work and gave you other loans. You have been replaced by a much harder worker who does not ask for anything but a steady job Monday - Friday. He is not on the school board anymore, so you might want to read the actual news from time to time. And his entire familiy and staff treated you like family. YOur previous boss is a great husband, dad, grandfather and boss. You know how many people work for him and the number of long term employees that work for him is unheard of. Please find something else to do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coby maxam basketball Mon bayhime 3
Nick manor Mar 29 abcd 4
News Watertown man sentenced to up to 7 years in pri... Mar 27 waterman 2
Why no strip clubs in Watertown? (Mar '10) Mar 27 guest_ 33
ex gave my dog away blue jeep Mar 19 i am HeartBroken 2
ryan hakins Mar 16 mrshaskins 2
VIBROACOUSTIC DISEASE AWARENESS ! PUBLIC SAFET... Mar 16 Your Best NightMare 1
Adams Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web