r6guy

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Well only having the name to go by I'd say they were picked on as kids and this is their way of getting back at the world.. never heard of them before but the name is gay.
ooo

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Ya seen them they bounce at crazylegs. A bunch of old creeps at a teenage bar!
r6guy

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

ooo wrote:
Ya seen them they bounce at crazylegs. A bunch of old creeps at a teenage bar!
A lot of ppl that wear leather and drive harleys hang out at bars and then half the time they stand in the parking lot trying to look cool... I have a sportsbike and i ride it.. I don't park it at a bar.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

probably like every other mc. they ride bikes and party. if you see some at a bar go talk to them. youll probably get a sense of what they are about if you hung out with them for awile.it seems like ive been seeing a lot of support clubs (for the big mc that has been in the area) popping up the last couple of years. thats probably what they are.
wonderin??

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Did they really get shut down by their own club bud diff chapters??
Why yes

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

100% accurate...
Mama

Pawling, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

No they did not as a matter of fact
Mama

Pawling, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

The punishers are group of guys that hang out and ride together. They are not into anything illegal. They raise money for different cause and do donations. They are a good group of guys that are a big family. They are not all old creeps that work at a teenage bar. The ones that work at the bar have been there well before the club. If you have questions ask. They are all great guys.
mama2

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

the punishers are a group of guys that hang out and ride together. They do not do anything illegal. This group does alot with the community. This is a BIG family. They are not old creeps that work at bars that are 18 and over. Alot of the members have been working here before they were members. What goes on at a club does not speak for the club they have a job to do and they do that job. Look at the bar itself they do the best they can with the knowledge they do to run that bar respectfully. Anyone that questions anything about this club should take the time to approach a member because anyone of them would be happy to tell you what the PUNISHERS are all about. The guys and gals of this club are great. Stop talking shit about shit you dont know........
insider

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

[QUOTE who="wonderin?? "]Did they really get shut down by their ow
n club bud diff chapters??[/QUOTE] no they did not get shut down, and there not bad pepole, there are all hard workin men, and family men, that abid by the law. so please do not jug till u have taken a little time out of your bissey life to try and understand the truth, you might find out that tey are good pepole. just becuse, pepole ride a bike, and wear cuts on there basks do not make them bad pepole.as a matter of fact, they have done a lot for there comunities, including a whole bunch of new toys for the sameritain hopitals childrens unit, that had no toys fro the children last christmas.
the truth

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Punishers are close grounp of members that put on various rides to support there community. they work hard at there jobs, have families and ride motorcycles. they cry, laugh, and share the same aspects of life like everyone else. the punishers are a group that do not hesitate to help the community out. Just because they ride a motorcycles doesn't mean there are bad folks. Perhaps the people that are continuing to make slanderous statements about them should do is get there facts straight before putting down a great group that love to ride.
Curious George

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Well then, if they didn't get shut down, why were they all forced to surrender their cuts at their last Church at the Kilt a couple weeks ago? I HEARD it was because of some sort of trouble their president got himself into, but I've yet to get that verified. C'mon people, what's the scoop?
big brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

there a bunch of wanna be's they are suck pumps for 81 just look at all the support gear they buy most are le trying to be outlaws
George

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

They may wanna be HA, but you can bet HA wants NOTHING to do with any of them. But then neither does any other MC or RC, from everything I can gather. Buncha fake tough guys, those Butt Punishers. Half of em don't even ride.
Willing to bet

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Im willing to bet they want nothing to do with HA or anyother group, RC or MC. Pretty funny theyve gotten pretty big seeing how no one wants anything to do with them.
George

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

@ Willing - I don't think anyone's talking about the Punishers on the whole, a multi-state MC, just the recently dissolved Watertown chapter. That bunch pizzed off a lot of other clubs and individuals with their "tough guy wanna-be bad guys" routine. That's no way for an LE MC to act, and probably why they got their cuts boxed.
Willing to bet

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

@ george, I agree. I ride with friends in Watertown. Saw it with my own two eyes what happened. Obviously for a reason. I know two of the guys that rode with them dudes. I dont know about any of their other chapters but I know they got their shat yanked.
Willing to bet too

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

The rumors that the watertown punishers got dissolved is false. saw them out in clayton over the weekend. very nice group and very respectful. so it doesn't seem to be true that they are gone afterall. Seems to me that there are a few clowns that just wanna stir the pot up with rumors.
George

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Don't know who you saw, but can guarantee you that they were NOT from the Watertown chapter. Their cuts got taken. I SAW it happen, and watched as the car with their cuts in the trunk drove away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adams Discussions

Search the Adams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judd Barker aka Judd Bensol (Aug '11) 45 min ur hero 6
adams community wide yard sales (Jul '09) 2 hr sharon 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
next ride auto (Apr '13) 16 hr Got Stiffed 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
Debate: Marijuana - Watertown, NY (Aug '10) Jul 7 Lis 36
"Dirty" shane haldeman Jul 6 bricks 2
•••
•••
•••
Adams Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Adams Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000