kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Not really.

I'm not a junkie.
Enabler

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Sounds like a classic enabler to me. Wake up and smell the coffee, most of these doctors start off okay then get greedy, they realize that there are not enough privately insured people here to support them so they start doing the medicade thing and they have to do so many to make anything off that until they pack them in anyway they can. Medicare is a steady payee as well but they pay so little on a office visit that it is not sustaning like medicade(state). Your medicade is younger women and men and they have all the time in the world to set and stand around a doctors office all day for their pills. If these doctors were deprived of the ability to prescribe mood altering/pain pills they would go out of business in two months. Every upper class informed person in lawrence county goes out of town to the doctors, they won't mess with this lot of half wits here, they prey on the ignorant and drug seekers.
tracy

Bluefield, WV

#7 Apr 21, 2012
No wonder there was so many cars and people there, i had gone through the tobacco store, and i never seen anything like that at a Dr Office, usually you find this kind of thing at a resturant with the best food and cheapest prices, thanks for the info.
concerned

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Just a pill mill!!!! Babies have to withdraw off soboxone too!!!! I'ts immoral what Eden is doing!!! I hope he gets ran out of town soon!!!!
true

South Point, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2012
concerned wrote:
Just a pill mill!!!! Babies have to withdraw off soboxone too!!!! I'ts immoral what Eden is doing!!! I hope he gets ran out of town soon!!!!
Amen to that. He is a joke and he seriously needs his office shut down. I also find it immoral what he is doing, he is a horrible doctor. I hope the board takes his license, he doesn't need to be "doctoring".
tracy

Bluefield, WV

#10 Apr 22, 2012
I thought the pillmills was about shut down, if he is doing this the state has to be paying for it, don't anyone care where thier state taxes go? This crap needs to stop, will the babies be born with addicition or worse like deformities? Seem like something could be done.
hey

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Apr 22, 2012
DR EDEN IS A GREAT DR YOU ALL NEED SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME AS 4 THE SUBOXONE IT DOES NOTHING TO THE BABIES IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ALL THINK IT IS IT IS BETTER THAN THE MOTHERS SHOOTING THEIR 30S OR WHAT EVER THEY DO WITH THEM BABIES DO NOT WITHDRAW FROM SUBOXONE BUT THEY DO WITHDRAW FROM THE 30S AND STUFF THE STUPID WOMEN ARE HOOKED ON HE DOES WHAT HE CAN 4 THESE BABIES IF IT WASNT 4 HIM HOW DO YOU THINK THESE BABIES WOULD TURN OUT???? THEY COULD DIE FROM THE OTHER DRUGS THESE WOMEN DO AND WOULD BE HOOKED IF THEY SURVIVED AND WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT ON DRUGS AND BE WEENED OFF WHEN THEY WERE BORN!!! AND IF THE WOMAN IS ON SUBOXONE SHE GETS DRUG TESTED REGULARLY AND IF SHE FAILS HE KICKS HER OUT AND REPORTS HER TO CPS AND YOU ALL GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE HE IS JUST HANDING OUT SCRIPS 4 PAIN PILLS AND I KNOW 4 A FACT HE DONT HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR A LONG TIME EVER SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH HE WAS MY DOCTOR THREW BOTH OF MY PREGNANCIES AND NO I WAS NOT ON DRUGS OR SUBOXONE!!! BUT I HAVE BEEN THERE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES ON! HE IS A GREAT DR THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR BABIES GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE....he does nothing to you or anybody else 4 you to get on here and trash him because he does what he can 4 these babies is down right pityful!
Yup

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Everyone knows that the only people that goes to him is pooh drug heads they don't want any better for there kids or they just have the hotts for that nasty man. It's sad that a mother would go to someone like that yea you can tell they don't care about there babies. I'm 8 months there was no way me and my husband was going there I love my son to much to trust his life to that man. I drive a hour to get to my dr my baby is to good to even be born at Ashland but I guess that's because I'm a better mother then all them trash that goes there. And to you *hey* if only you knew how people talked about you behide your back you would think again about going to him you white trash
bklyn born

Centereach, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2012
I heard he was a doctor of veterinary medicine
wonders

Louisa, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2012
just wondering.....WHY there is only 1 doctor (eden)in louisa for all these women?? I mean there is so many and alot get preg right after they pop one out!Plus all the men and women hanging out smoking outside his office standing around,that is nuts!!
hahaha

Louisa, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2012
i know a lady has 3 kids and the yougest is few months old and she is preggo again with her 4th kid! They just keep breeding popping kids left and right around here!haha
Confused

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Why do you people have such a hard on for this man? If he is such a bad doctor where are all the dead babies or mothers? How about malpractice suits? If anyone bothered to read the sanction from the medical board it says they believe he is a good doctor. That is public record. How do you expect addicts to get help, if you condemn the people who make any effort? You can't snap your fingers and not be an addict it is a process. Honestly how can he stop people from smoking or bringing the boyfriends/husbands to the office? Does he have god like powers? Do you? So what if he has long hair, seriously it's 2012, who are we to say men with long hair or hippies or unprofessional. If you are uncomfortable with him don't go to him, but why spend all this effort in slandering him? I thought this was the bible belt, and people had respect instead of judgement and slander.
Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, His judgment of us will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,'[tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite*[pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.
malpractice

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Confused wrote:
Why do you people have such a hard on for this man? If he is such a bad doctor where are all the dead babies or mothers? How about malpractice suits? If anyone bothered to read the sanction from the medical board it says they believe he is a good doctor. That is public record. How do you expect addicts to get help, if you condemn the people who make any effort? You can't snap your fingers and not be an addict it is a process. Honestly how can he stop people from smoking or bringing the boyfriends/husbands to the office? Does he have god like powers? Do you? So what if he has long hair, seriously it's 2012, who are we to say men with long hair or hippies or unprofessional. If you are uncomfortable with him don't go to him, but why spend all this effort in slandering him? I thought this was the bible belt, and people had respect instead of judgement and slander.
Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, His judgment of us will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,'[tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite*[pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.
A woman with whom I will only give her first name,(Sofia) did receive an award of over $800,000 after he performed surgery on her and a sponge was left inside her. She suffered from much pain and finally her family doctor ordered an upper GI and found the problem. Emergency surgery was performed to remove the sponge but it had attached to her bowels etc.. As for the addicted women going to him some come as far as three counties away to get in to see him. That is why you see some many people there. I personally see an Ashland doctor with an excellent reputation and is never on Topix.
disgusted

South Point, OH

#18 Apr 23, 2012
Here is an article about Edens from the License Board. He is a piece of crap people, he needs to be thrown in jail with the rest of the skanks at his office.

http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalord...

He was writing suboxone to family members and one of his daughters, who works at his clinic. He is running a circus down there, I feel so sorry for the babies in this mess.

According to report he is also supposed to be prescribing Subutex to pregnant patients and not suboxone. Suboxone can cause miscarriages along with premature births. I can't believe people actually go to this clown.

I hope this man has his license taken away, I am praying they get revoked.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 23, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Here is an article about Edens from the License Board. He is a piece of crap people, he needs to be thrown in jail with the rest of the skanks at his office.
He was writing suboxone to family members and one of his daughters, who works at his clinic. He is running a circus down there, I feel so sorry for the babies in this mess.
According to report he is also supposed to be prescribing Subutex to pregnant patients and not suboxone. Suboxone can cause miscarriages along with premature births. I can't believe people actually go to this clown.
I hope this man has his license taken away, I am praying they get revoked.
This is sad that a Dr is aloud to have a license ,what is wrong with Ky .
Maxine

Louisa, KY

#20 Apr 23, 2012
The ignorance of the people of Louisa. Dr. Eden is a great Doctor. The suboxone is used to get expectant mothers off hard drugs,cocaine,oxicotin,xanex,h eroine,ect. What is the matter with you people? They get drug tested! If they use anything else then they are cut off. Why is that so hard to understand?
Bill

Winchester, KY

#21 Apr 23, 2012
You know I know a few people who get the suboxone. Know they go down there for it. But if they get it....why do they sell it? Answer the question for me.
whatever

South Point, OH

#22 Apr 23, 2012
Maxine wrote:
The ignorance of the people of Louisa. Dr. Eden is a great Doctor. The suboxone is used to get expectant mothers off hard drugs,cocaine,oxicotin,xanex,h eroine,ect. What is the matter with you people? They get drug tested! If they use anything else then they are cut off. Why is that so hard to understand?
Umm he is far from a great doctor, you must be one of the skanks that go to him. He has been prescribing his family members prescriptions, and he is also using Suboxone for pregnant women which is dangerous. The drug that is supposed to be used for the whores that are pregnant and on drugs should be Subutex, not Suboxone. Suboxone can cause pregnant women to have miscarriages and premature births. He needs his licensed revoked.

If you can read, check this article out, if it is from the license board.

That article proves my point to me, he is nothing but a piece of trash and all that goes to that man is trash. The women who care about their children and themselves will go somewhere else, not to Dr. Clown Edens, he is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for... 11 hr Help me 9
Tanya sue 16 hr So true 6
Young Men READ !! Thu even funnier 4
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) Thu Mommaj- 167
Hogan for attorney general Thu Hogan ag 1
extra marital affairs. (Aug '16) Thu Wtf Was you think... 15
Manager Thu even funnier 11

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance