Mr Armstrong trying to leave town BOE...

Mr Armstrong trying to leave town BOE to put Toni in as Supt.

Posted in the Adams Forum

Crazy

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Word on the street wrote:
It is getting hot on Bulldog Lane these days. Armstrong is trying to find employment elsewhere It is unfortunate for the school system that no one is willing to hire him. But if someone is dumb enough to hire him then the BOE is just going to put in his loving wife. If you think the school system is in a Hell of a shape now you just wait Lawrence County. When Toni takes over there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth of Biblical proportions.
you have to be kidding me. There is no way one board member would vote to put her in as super they would be the most despised human beings on the planet. She sure didn't do Eddie Michael any favors. Just ask him.
Ronald

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2012
I want to know why Mike Arnstrong is taking pictures of Jim Shannon? He should be taking pictures of those high priced central office workers. It is very interesting how our tax dollars are being spent on people who don't do shit.
Mary T

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text> I just hope they don't put Cassandra in there she is the worst!
I totally agree. I think she means well but she is not leadership material.
Not Heath

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
R u sure wrote:
I heard that if Heath Preston gets it he is going to put Edris in the Super position. Talk about Hell.
This is a big fat rumor and I am sure a lie. Everyone knows her record. Not everyone is that stupid.
blue moon

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
why would armstrong be taking pictures of big boy shannon???
Scary

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2012
blue moon wrote:
I agree that is just weird.
Retire already

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Why don't they both just retire and give our young people a chance. The Armstrongs have proven time and time again that they are just in it for power the money and revenge. Retire and go home to Meadowbrook.
union

Salyersville, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
I doubt that he is going to leave he has it made right know He does anything he wants and NOBODY does anything about it
Guy

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2012
blue moon wrote:
KESPA representative Tim Southern asked about candidates running for office this November being banned from campaigning on school property.

He said that it is not legal to do so. It was also noted that Armstrong had gone down to the bus garage and taken photos of the candidate (Jim Shannon, BOE District 5) on school grounds for proof. Board attorney, Michael Schmidt of Paintsville said after the meeting that it is not legal for candidates to interfere with normal school functions, however he stopped short of sayng a candidate cannot be on school property when there is no objections from employees.

Armstrong did not take part in the conversation.From Levisa Lazer
union

Salyersville, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2012
sounds like somebody is working hard to try to keep jim out of office wonder why
fyi

Louisa, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>KESPA representative Tim Southern asked about candidates running for office this November being banned from campaigning on school property.
He said that it is not legal to do so. It was also noted that Armstrong had gone down to the bus garage and taken photos of the candidate (Jim Shannon, BOE District 5) on school grounds for proof. Board attorney, Michael Schmidt of Paintsville said after the meeting that it is not legal for candidates to interfere with normal school functions, however he stopped short of sayng a candidate cannot be on school property when there is no objections from employees.
Oh yes. Mike did take part in the conversation. He brought up the pictures. It was obvious that they were in this together.
facts

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2012
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. Mike did take part in the conversation. He brought up the pictures. It was obvious that they were in this together.
I thought he was Supt. not MAGNUM P.I. I guess he didn't have anything to do that day huh?
bambam

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>KESPA representative Tim Southern asked about candidates running for office this November being banned from campaigning on school property.
you mean to say TIM SOUTHREN took time from all his women to be at a meeting?? haha
I found Tim southern

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2012
bambam wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean to say TIM SOUTHREN took time from all his women to be at a meeting?? haha
There is another thread on here somebody is looking for Tim I will share this thread with them.
yuck Tim Southern

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2012
bambam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate to see these women. They are either ugly as hell or crazy as hell. Can't be very moral women.
Stand Up

Fort Gay, WV

#19 Nov 3, 2012
It's a shame Mr. Southern doesn't put as much time and effort into helping the under-paid&under-appreciat ed workers in Lawrence County. But then again he is a very close friend of Armstrong so the employees don't stand a chance to get any help as long as he's in there.
close friend

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2012
yuck Tim Southern wrote:
<quoted text>I would hate to see these women. They are either ugly as hell or crazy as hell. Can't be very moral women.
Tim is a very caring person! And as far as a women he only has one that is not crazy and beautiful! And it is not Denise!
SING BOY SING

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 4, 2012
close friend wrote:
<quoted text> Tim is a very caring person! And as far as a women he only has one that is not crazy and beautiful! And it is not Denise!
people are crazy if they don't ask for an audit to be done.denise must had gotten smart.
Lil Mikey

Pikeville, KY

#22 Nov 5, 2012
Mikey tried to leave, they wouldn't hire him. Cassady, Preston and Shannon. Wake up Lawrence County!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Torchlight Music Thread (Apr '15) 13 hr Musikologist 5
Roxanna Price Russell (Aug '15) 13 hr nowwe knowe 15
Lacy Hall family (Oct '14) 13 hr dontno neither 16
Krystal Branham 15 hr love green 14
Southern Spoon Restaurant Thu Big eaters 28
Milano's Thu SKJ 25
brad cordle (Aug '11) Thu John 9

Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance