created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,541 - 16,560 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I doubt it!
test

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

no.
voter

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

yes
Barny

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

idk.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Democrat ruled Chicago; for decades of democratic corruption; produces 39 people shot this weekend by the disadvantaged in life on the streets of Chicago, way to go Rhamm, that's the democratic way, next step, bankuptcy, led by the clueless.
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I want to thank the great spell caster that
brought back my lover within 48hours. This
great spell caster is called Dr.KODO and you
can reach him on kodospelltemple@gmail.com
He is the solution
to every relationship problem and he can
restore your relationship within 48hours
lol

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

First Lady Michelle Obama is staying Monday evening in the $3,300-per-night Princess Grace suite of Dublin’s Five-Star Shelbourne Hotel, according to Irish press reports, adding some credence to accusations she is in the city for a quick vacation at taxpayer expense.

Michelle jetted to Dublin Monday afternoon Irish time after a brief stop in Belfast with President Obama, who is in the city for the two-day G-8 Summit.

The White House is billing Michelle’s trip to Dublin as having diplomatic significance, but her itinerary suggests otherwise. She and her daughters will visit the Trinity College library to explore President Obama’s Irish family roots, attend a performance by the world-famous Riverdance troupe, and visit the Wicklow Mountains national forest.

When do we stop being obama suckers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

"Obama's trip could cost the federal government $60 million to $100 million based on the costs of similar African trips in recent years, according to one person familiar with the journey, who was not authorized to speak for attribution," according to the Post. The paper said that it received the internal planning document from a "person who is concerned about the amount of resources necessary for the trip."

According to the Post, the expenses listed on the document include:

"Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship, with a fully staffed medical trauma center, will be stationed offshore in case of an emergency.

Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles, including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bulletproof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. Fighter jets will fly in shifts, giving 24-hour coverage over the president's airspace, so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close."

Other sources of expense include the use of 56 vehicles and hundreds of Secret Service agents, according to the Post. The document, however, did not note specific prices.

Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama had reportedly been planning to go on a safari in Tanzania, but the Post says that trip was canceled after reporters inquired into the cost and purpose of the trip.

At a press briefing on Friday, White House spokesman Ben Rhodes defended the trip, noting that "we have not traveled to Africa in the same way that we've traveled to other regions in the world" and that "Africa's a critically important region of the world.

We are the Federal Government, it will cost us 100 million dollars for this trip during sequester, I guess school children will never see the inside of the White House again.
Hingle McDingleberry

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
"Obama's trip could cost the federal government $60 million to $100 million based on the costs of similar African trips in recent years, according to one person familiar with the journey, who was not authorized to speak for attribution," according to the Post. The paper said that it received the internal planning document from a "person who is concerned about the amount of resources necessary for the trip."
According to the Post, the expenses listed on the document include:
"Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship, with a fully staffed medical trauma center, will be stationed offshore in case of an emergency.
Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles, including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bulletproof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. Fighter jets will fly in shifts, giving 24-hour coverage over the president's airspace, so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close."
Other sources of expense include the use of 56 vehicles and hundreds of Secret Service agents, according to the Post. The document, however, did not note specific prices.
Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama had reportedly been planning to go on a safari in Tanzania, but the Post says that trip was canceled after reporters inquired into the cost and purpose of the trip.
At a press briefing on Friday, White House spokesman Ben Rhodes defended the trip, noting that "we have not traveled to Africa in the same way that we've traveled to other regions in the world" and that "Africa's a critically important region of the world.
We are the Federal Government, it will cost us 100 million dollars for this trip during sequester, I guess school children will never see the inside of the White House again.
I want to smoke crack with satan
and lick a dingleberry out of hitlers ass
I want to pull a gooey blood crusted booger out of stalins mustache
I want to travel back in time and pull a blood clotted tampon out of Gertrude Steins vagina and slap it on a wall

I want to pull a pinch of Hemmingways ass hair out after he spent a day on a boat and put it in his supper
and walk in on mark twain right as he's having an orgasm and say nice dick twain and walk out
I want to put a finger in Churchills anus and put his face in my chest and then dissapear
garrfem

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …………… Ok Get Lucky
Bush is back lets Party

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Hingle McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to smoke crack with satan
and lick a dingleberry out of hitlers ass
I want to pull a gooey blood crusted booger out of stalins mustache
I want to travel back in time and pull a blood clotted tampon out of Gertrude Steins vagina and slap it on a wall
I want to pull a pinch of Hemmingways ass hair out after he spent a day on a boat and put it in his supper
and walk in on mark twain right as he's having an orgasm and say nice dick twain and walk out
I want to put a finger in Churchills anus and put his face in my chest and then dissapear
At least you're honest about your feelings, don't forget to sign up for obama care, and go to the head oft the line because you're a democratic obama supporter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

The U.S. Treasury just gave China direct access to its debt auctions. Never before in the 237-year history of this great country has any foreign government been granted such intimate access to Capitol Hill.
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yes but will try not to vote for any wannabes mc cain candidates

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.
saltynuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

voting is for naive asses

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

saltynuts wrote:
voting is for naive asses
Thank you for voting.
Hingle McDingleberry

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.
Meet Humphrey the humpless camel. Growing up, Humphrey was different from all of the other camel kids and they made fun of him endlessly. Humphrey would often spend recess alone and cry because he had no friends.

One day, Humphrey was walking home from Camel Elementary, and a man stopped him in the street. He asked Humphrey if he could run. Humphrey said that because he had no humps, he could run even faster than the other camels. The man jumped onto Humphrey's back, and Humphrey ran, ran, and ran. For the first time ever, he had a sense of purpose! He found another humpless camel, named Heather, and they got along very well. They humped.

And that's how horses were made.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet Humphrey the humpless camel. Growing up, Humphrey was different from all of the other camel kids and they made fun of him endlessly. Humphrey would often spend recess alone and cry because he had no friends.
One day, Humphrey was walking home from Camel Elementary, and a man stopped him in the street. He asked Humphrey if he could run. Humphrey said that because he had no humps, he could run even faster than the other camels. The man jumped onto Humphrey's back, and Humphrey ran, ran, and ran. For the first time ever, he had a sense of purpose! He found another humpless camel, named Heather, and they got along very well. They humped.
And that's how horses were made.
Finish the story. You were made when the horse passed its' fodder. There you were laying as a steaming pile in a pasture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

All those public employees will vote loyally Democrat to protect their bloated salaries and pensions that are bankrupting America. The country goes broke, future generations face a bleak future, but Obama, the Democrat Party, government, and the unions grow more powerful.

The ends justify the means. Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adams-Basin Discussions

Search the Adams-Basin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 11 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 12 hr Wake up 669
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr land of the slaves 6,371
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr voter 6,366
Review: Tavern 19 The Jul 20 NYC gal I know my pizza 1
Kendall Jenner: Real model or just a famous face? Jul 6 dmw 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Adams-Basin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adams-Basin People Search