What does the closing of the emergency department at Lakeside mean for you?

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

What does the closing of the emergency department at Lakeside Hospital mean for the surrounding community and students at the College at Brockport if they have an emergency? News10NBC has heard fear and concern from people who have relied on Lakeside Hospital, but also from the emergency responders.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Welcome to the wonderful world of Obamacare people.This is just the first of many services that will be gone.Hope all of the sheeple that backed this nightmare of a healthcare bill are happy now,they won't be for long.
Obama screwed us

AOL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
My son was cut down to 28 hours on his job because of the obama care . There will be no extra hours. My other son who works in a parts making factory was brought in and got the your health coverage is ok for 2013 but in 14 we may have to drop you. Obama destroying America every time his lips move.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I shouldn't answer a troll,but sometimes it is too much fun to make you look like the brainwashed fool you are.1- I don't hate Obama,I give him a lot of credit for becoming president seeing the American people knows nothing about him(sealed his records-why?)and he never had a full time job his whole life.Where else could a street creep rise to the oval office? 2- I could retire at 50 inspite of the democrats,not because of them Stevie.You got to get your head out of where the sun doesn't shine before you are depending on your socilist party for your every meal.3- If your socilist party has it's way you will never be able to retire and you know it.4- But you are correct about one thing,I hate all of the commie/socilist agendas that you seem to love so much.5- Now be a good little troll and go stalk someone else Zippy.
Did you report me?! You conservatives crying about the liberals, but you people are just plain nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams-Basin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Clarkson Veterinary Hospital - Jess But... (Oct '09) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 9
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov 10 I voted Zornow 3
Clarkson man accused of falsely reporting home ... (Sep '13) Nov 2 Samflower 2
truck vs bike accident Oct '14 eye witness 1
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) Oct '14 HIGh ya 1,604
A Little Crafty Custom Embroidery (Jan '11) Oct '14 Mary L Baltimore MD 5
Assault in SUNY Brockport dorm spurs campus alert Sep '14 Rhonda Retard 1
Adams-Basin Dating
Find my Match

Adams-Basin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Adams-Basin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Adams-Basin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST