Five Things to Watch for on Election Day

So it's finally election day. The day where Americans go to local churches, centers, and gymnasiums to cast their vote on who they want to be the President.

Full Story

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2012
So far the whites haven't started rioting yet.
But I don't think it has yet sunk into their head that they lost and a black man is still going to be in-charge.
stank breath whites

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
They have been usually quiet. They talked a lot of smack and preached a lot of hate before the election.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I predict much more crime in the burbs by angry white men.
Immorality

AOL

#4 Nov 7, 2012
No, that what Racist Liberals and minorities do. They riot and destroy their own neighborhoods and what few businesses that an immigrant opens to sell them goods because they are to lazy and clueless to do it for themselves. The day that the white people go away is the day that you all start living in grass huts and eating bugs and each other again. You can bet your rear that if Obama would have lost that there would have been riots and neighborhoods burning because that's what low IQ animals do. No, the whites will concentrate on taking the senate in 2 years to make sure the anti colonialist America hater Obama is as lame a duck as possible. I cant wait till you freeloaders start eating each other in the next 2 years. Don't come to my house when your hungry, all I offer is lead burgers and a long dirt nap. Lock and load.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
morality wrote:
I predict much more crime in the burbs by angry white men.
See your perception of whites is all wrong, what a shocker. You just want to think the worst because then it doesn't make your race look so bad. I got news for ya......You're just a blood sucking leech on the system and the sad thing is, you think you are actually entitled.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
See your perception of whites is all wrong, what a shocker. You just want to think the worst because then it doesn't make your race look so bad. I got news for ya......You're just a blood sucking leech on the system and the sad thing is, you think you are actually entitled.
It looks like Paulie is making new friends.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Super Star wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Paulie is making new friends.
Who's Paulie ? another one of your imaginary friends
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
See your perception of whites is all wrong, what a shocker. You just want to think the worst because then it doesn't make your race look so bad. I got news for ya......You're just a blood sucking leech on the system and the sad thing is, you think you are actually entitled.
You sound like pigpen, fella. Are you and him the same person? "Blood Sucking leech on the system." Anyway, you sound like a bitter conservative.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Remember how Romney had a "5 Point Plan"??

That was funny.
I never even figured out what the 5 were.

I bet he is the one that came up with the Jiffy Lube 32 Point Inspection.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 7, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like pigpen, fella. Are you and him the same person? "Blood Sucking leech on the system." Anyway, you sound like a bitter conservative.
Im not a conservative either you liberal cry baby
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a conservative either you liberal cry baby
You're the one that's crying. Don't get mad at me.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Remember those commercials that use to be on TV all the time that was like: "Hi, I'm a this and that and I'm a Mormon"??

I wonder is Mitt Romney was involved with them, in order to mislead us to think that Mormons are normal and not a cult, to help him become the President??
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
morality wrote:
Remember how Romney had a "5 Point Plan"??
That was funny.
I never even figured out what the 5 were.
I bet he is the one that came up with the Jiffy Lube 32 Point Inspection.
You know what's messed up? Obama won the state of Massachusetts, the state that Romney is the govenor. When I saw that, I knew Obama had this thing iced.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that's crying. Don't get mad at me.
Really, im not shedding any tears, just letting you know that Obama isnt the savior you think he is. You just voted for him because he's black and you think he's going to take care of you. What wonderful thing did he do for you the first four years.......NOTHING

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Nov 7, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's messed up? Obama won the state of Massachusetts, the state that Romney is the govenor. When I saw that, I knew Obama had this thing iced.
Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin, and Obama won there too. LMFAO
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, im not shedding any tears, just letting you know that Obama isnt the savior you think he is. You just voted for him because he's black and you think he's going to take care of you. What wonderful thing did he do for you the first four years.......NOTHING
I am a working taxpaying democrat. And for your information, I am a caucasian. Us whiteys voted for him too. I'll bet you feel stupid. Get your bigoted mind out the gutter for once, pal. I swear you and Pigpen are the same person.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I am a working taxpaying democrat. And for your information, I am a caucasian. Us whiteys voted for him too. I'll bet you feel stupid. Get your bigoted mind out the gutter for once, pal. I swear you and Pigpen are the same person.
Dont swear dummy, it shows your ignorance. You're a loser and so is Obama, you go together. No wonder this country is falling apart, it has idiots like you voting the liberal line. You and your cronies have 4 more years to fix the damage you have done and get this country back on track. Who are you going to blame if that doesnt happen.
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#18 Nov 7, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont swear dummy, it shows your ignorance. You're a loser and so is Obama, you go together. No wonder this country is falling apart, it has idiots like you voting the liberal line. You and your cronies have 4 more years to fix the damage you have done and get this country back on track. Who are you going to blame if that doesnt happen.
Boy, somebody is sure edgy tonight. What flew off your candle? Did someone steal some money from you?
pourchmonkeysuck

Avon, NY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
morality wrote:
So far the whites haven't started rioting yet.
But I don't think it has yet sunk into their head that they lost and a black man is still going to be in-charge.
whites are not like you sick f*cking black turds. That black as*hole going to bite you jiggers too just watch.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, somebody is sure edgy tonight. What flew off your candle? Did someone steal some money from you?
Typical moron trying to put a spin on things huh stanky, if you call being truthful...edgy, then so be it. I see the truth hurts, otherwise you would have never responded the way you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams-Basin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr dissapointed 16,787
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Wed Dansville working... 8
Kendall Jenner: Real model or just a famous face? Sep 15 amw 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Review: Mico Transmission (Oct '09) Aug 29 Frank M 16
•••
•••
•••

Adams-Basin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Adams-Basin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Adams-Basin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Adams-Basin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••