Car Buyers Beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Doan Chevrolet ,I am at a big loss because I bought a used car There!!!!!!
Car Buyers Beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Doan delivers a Loss To me!!!!!!
Car Buyers Beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Attention Car Buyers:I bought a 2008 STS CADILLAC and had this car in ther service department with in the firstweek after four times in and out of a service department for the next four weeks I decided to replace the problem car with new !!I took a $7000.00 Loss with in 30 days ,Thanks DOAN CHEVROLET!!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Still at a big loss because of buying a used car at DOAN CHEVROLET!!!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

DOAN CHEVROLET,I am still at a big loss because I bought a used car from you !!!
Beware Car Buyers

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Every day I plan on up dating this story, to let the public know how long it takes DOAN CHEVROLET to make good on a bad car deal, Then the public will be able to see if they would like to or not buy a car from some place that once they have your money ,will not give any back.!I have the paper work to show that within the first 30 days i had this car in and out for service repairs..
Beware car buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Still at a loss!!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I bought doan for $7000.00
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I am glad i don't own a car dealership like doan ,I would not want to make people unhappy or sell them a problem car !! Thank You.
car buyers beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Still at a Loss , Thanks DOAN CHEVROLET.!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Doan Delivers a loss to me,Thanks Doan!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Still at a loss , This shows everybody how Doan Chevrolet cares about after the sale !!
curious

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Beware Car Buyers wrote:
Still at a loss , This shows everybody how Doan Chevrolet cares about after the sale !!
just letting you know......someone is reading your post and just had to add Vision Ford to the mix abd what I had done with brakes makes me wonder how the maintance on the Greece Police cars are maintained?!!! Lucky for me I have all paperwork and photos.
At a big loss DOAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
just letting you know......someone is reading your post and just had to add Vision Ford to the mix abd what I had done with brakes makes me wonder how the maintance on the Greece Police cars are maintained?!!! Lucky for me I have all paperwork and photos.
Thank you for letting me know ,I plan on posting every day, I am sick and tired of these dealers, trying to make us out to be just a once in a stop buyer. every body needs to be treated fairly!! How would they like to loss $7000.00 in 30 days out of there pay check.
At a big loss DOAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Doan Chevrolet,read this !!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I am not a happy car buyer from DOAN CHEVROLET, They sold me a used cadillac 2/2012 that had vibration in it. after having it in and out of a service department in march 2012.I just wanted a car with out a problem so i got a new cadillac at valley cadillac and I took a $7000. loss ,all with in 30 days !! I talked to the owner of DOAN about this ,and I still am at a $7000.00 Loss!! Thanks Doan Chevrolet!!!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Doan ,Still has not tryed to make a effort to make up for my loss.!!
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

I hope everybody in spencerport ny gets to read this. Still no effort from DOAN CHEVEROLET to make a change in my purchace experience on the 2008 sts cadillac, That I took a big loss on this year of 2012.Please let every body know if you read and thank you..
Beware Car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

4/24/12 Still no effort from Doan Cheverolet,My loss is going to turn into there loss!!
Beware car Buyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

4/25/12 still no effort from DOAN CHEVROLET ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Adams-Basin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Adams-Basin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance