White Killer Whale Spotted Off Alaska

White Killer Whale Spotted Off Alaska

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 7, 2008, titled White Killer Whale Spotted Off Alaska. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The white killer whale spotted in Alaska 's Aleutian Islands sent researchers and the ship's crew scrambling for their cameras.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

cosmo kramer

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Mar 7, 2008
cool. where's the picture?
Captain Ahab

Naperville, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2008
here she blows!-there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!
Reality

Glen Ellyn, IL

#5 Mar 7, 2008
Obviously caused by global warming!
Stephen Fitzpatrick

Elmhurst, IL

#6 Mar 7, 2008
"reality", it is plainly clear that you have absolutely no life whatsoever, out there in "Wheaton". Nice bastion of whitebread plainness and meaningless where you live out your dying days.

Given the "reality" that all you do, all day long, every day, is troll the freaking TRIBUNE's message boards (itself sort of a real outpost of milquetoast losers on all sides of the political spectrum), you've gotta be one of the more feckless human beings to ever inhabit god's green earth.

keep posting away, though, "reality", if it brings some semblance of purpose to yr otherwise meaningless life ... or, you could go back to counting the days ...

Al Gore saved your life by inventing the internet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Station #1 (Oct '12) Feb '16 DrBill 12
Help bring eBay to justice. Sign my petition, p... (Mar '15) Dec '15 OnlineSellersOnce 2
Hello Alaska! (Nov '14) Nov '14 shadow_24 1
Father is missing in adak alaska (Aug '08) Jun '14 Candice Arrington... 9
News Earthquake 'swarm' observed at remote Aleutian ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Image courtesy of the University of Washington. (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cordwainer Trout 2
Totum Pole (Dec '11) Aug '13 LCDR Glenn Munkre... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adak Mortgages