Munchi Munchy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Nobody ever brings this up but do women provoke men to hit them? And if so, shouldn't this be considered abuse?

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Maybe they do but a real man won't hit a woman and a woman shouldn't hit the man either! If all that's going on,it's time to part separate ways. Life is too short for all that BS!!!
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Munchi Munchy wrote:
Nobody ever brings this up but do women provoke men to hit them? And if so, shouldn't this be considered abuse?
Perhaps so' I recall a pychologist saying that in the 1950's the instigator of violence between men and women was the man 95 percent of the time. By 2005 it was 50 -50. Women tend to fight with their mouths , eventually men will fight with their fists

“Reality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps so' I recall a pychologist saying that in the 1950's the instigator of violence between men and women was the man 95 percent of the time. By 2005 it was 50 -50. Women tend to fight with their mouths , eventually men will fight with their fists
Well,that sounds like time for the women to pick up a baseball bat now doesn't it!?!?
Hey

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

My opinion only...There isnt a thing a woman does that sould cause a MAN to hit a her..if he is provoked then leave before it happens..If the woman hits him then I think she deserves punched back..If you dont want hit,then you dont hit yourself...

“Reality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
My opinion only...There isnt a thing a woman does that sould cause a MAN to hit a her..if he is provoked then leave before it happens..If the woman hits him then I think she deserves punched back..If you dont want hit,then you dont hit yourself...
Both are wrong. Like I said before ,if it comes to all that then end the relationship!
Hey

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Sometimes women cant get out...

“Just dandy!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

ALL violence is evidence of weakness.

Weak minded men hit.

Weak minded countries hit.

Weak minded parents model hitting to their kids.

Reason is the answer. But Reason is criticized around these parts as "unChristian" and "only fer the educated college intellectuals".

However, you won't see many professors hitting their wives. No, only one episode of Cops will teach you VERY quickly, that domestic violence is VERY rare in educated neighborhoods.

Be in black or white, when the PO-lice drive up, there usually a dude wearing a tank top who drove to school in 3rd grade.
aaron

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

they want control of the house and know if a guy hits them they cal call 911 and have him arrested til she drops the charges.

“Just dandy!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

aaron wrote:
they want control of the house and know if a guy hits them they cal call 911 and have him arrested til she drops the charges.
Speak for yourself.

None of that going on in my neighborhood. Been here more than five years and I've never seen one police car in the subdivision.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Hitting anyone over words shows a serious lack of self control. When I hear people on these threads say things like "bet you won't say that to my face" it becomes obvious there's still a lot of evolving to be done among our species.

While we think we live in a time of equality we absolutely do not. Sure women have access to jobs that were traditionally dominated by men and they are earning more college seats than men, but gender roles have changed little. Men are still expected to be primary providers. Men are still expected to initiate relationships. And men are still expected to pick up the tab on a date.

I'll buy into the "equality" double-standard when women start doing a LOT more about meeting men in the middle. When they start asking men out on dates and learning to deal with the kind of rejection we have been handed for centuries maybe!
Grobbbbbbbbb

“Just dandy!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Grob Hahn wrote:
Hitting anyone over words shows a serious lack of self control. When I hear people on these threads say things like "bet you won't say that to my face" it becomes obvious there's still a lot of evolving to be done among our species.
While we think we live in a time of equality we absolutely do not. Sure women have access to jobs that were traditionally dominated by men and they are earning more college seats than
men, but gender roles have changed little. Men are still expected to be primary providers. Men are still expected to initiate relationships. And men are still expected to pick up the tab on a date.
I'll buy into the "equality" double-standard when women start doing a LOT more about meeting men in the middle. When they start asking men
out on dates and learning to deal with the kind of rejection we have been handed for centuries maybe!
Grobbbbbbbbb
Totally agree with your first paragraph. Very well said.

However, I disagree with the rejection thing. Women have many ways of relaying their interest. Anyone who has had positive experiences with relationships knows this very well.

It's true that men are the traditional "asker", but again, that turns on it's head very quickly when a woman is interested in you.

Anecdotally, yes, probably there are lots of guys who are totally disconnected between what they can get versus what wants them. In those circumstances, those fellas probably become somewhat angry and victimized.

But that's not any particular woman's fault, and it's certainly not the fault of the entire female gender. So I find that argument irrelevant.

If a guy is being "rejected" all the time, he's doing something wrong....not the women who are doing the rejecting. They are totally free in our country to say yes and no to whom they please.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Dean Moriarty wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with your first paragraph. Very well said.
However, I disagree with the rejection thing. Women have many ways of relaying their interest. Anyone who has had positive experiences with relationships knows this very well.
It's true that men are the traditional "asker", but again, that turns on it's head very quickly when a woman is interested in you.
Anecdotally, yes, probably there are lots of guys who are totally disconnected between what they can get versus what wants them. In those circumstances, those fellas probably become somewhat angry and victimized.
But that's not any particular woman's fault, and it's certainly not the fault of the entire female gender. So I find that argument irrelevant.
If a guy is being "rejected" all the time, he's doing something wrong....not the women who are doing the rejecting. They are totally free in our country to say yes and no to whom they please.

I've been out of the game for quite a while I guess. But everyone I know has had to deal with personal rejection, it happens. I didn't mean to infer that it happens all the time (though it might be the case with gamer dudes). And I agree that women have a LOT of ways to show interest, unfortunately few of them are direct and most seem to involve coy games and the expectation that the guy should "know" what she wants. That part of the equation can go deep into the marriage before finally being reconciled.

And yes we agree that people should not be hitting people. I will say though that women are learning to hit back and guys who hit women are likely to learn this the hard way. But women aren't so innocent of this either. I've seen guys take a substantial number of pops from a woman before finally getting her to stop either by begging or simply holding her down long enough to get a word in. Like it or not, some gals are just plain violent.

I was brought up to think that hitting girls is wrong, so I never considered it. It was always easier to walk away (or in some cases, move out of town!)

Grobbbbbbbbb

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Maybe if the woman is practicing Rihannaism
Munchi Munchy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been out of the game for quite a while I guess. But everyone I know has had to deal with personal rejection, it happens. I didn't mean to infer that it happens all the time (though it might be the case with gamer dudes). And I agree that women have a LOT of ways to show interest, unfortunately few of them are direct and most seem to involve coy games and the expectation that the guy should "know" what she wants. That part of the equation can go deep into the marriage before finally being reconciled.
And yes we agree that people should not be hitting people. I will say though that women are learning to hit back and guys who hit women are likely to learn this the hard way. But women aren't so innocent of this either. I've seen guys take a substantial number of pops from a woman before finally getting her to stop either by begging or simply holding her down long enough to get a word in. Like it or not, some gals are just plain violent.
I was brought up to think that hitting girls is wrong, so I never considered it. It was always easier to walk away (or in some cases, move out of town!)
Grobbbbbbbbb
See this is a good point. Violent women. I'm seeing way more women repeatedly hit men and nothing being done about it. There is certainly a double standard that people do not wanna talk about. Just look at the divorce system. It's so outdated yet nobody is rallying to have it changed.
Dallas Texas

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Men should not beat Women. But b!tches, whores, sluts, and gold diggers provoke men with their antics. I for one don't feel sorry for the deadbeat women who uses sex and false love games to fool a guy into supporting them and when she's caught in the bed with another and found to be squarreling away money or visiting high class hang outs searching for a financial upgrade and the guy snaps.. Well maybe THOSE women got exactly what they deserved. Those types of women love the double standard and there no consequence or deterrent for their abusive and cruel behaviors.. Woman vanity and women thirst for "Financial security" nowadays has decimated countless men. They ride the backs of men, giving nothing in return but sex. When financial problems come along most women leave for more money. As a result, Marriage has become nothing more than legalized prostitution to MANY women (not all). This is form of abuse that women don't like to speak about because it occurs so much that it's become the norm for many women. Men should not hit women or other men but this type of behavior will continue to happen until women become equal and equally share the burdens and benefits.. At some point we have to admit that women take advantage of men for their money more often than men hit women.
Men will be men. If a woman strikes a man she deserves to be struck back.. Actions have consequences..yes even for women too.
TrannyInTheBushe s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lets not provoke any further
RJB

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

lol
man

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Domestic violence knows no boundrys pin head
Dean Moriarty wrote:
ALL violence is evidence of weakness.
Weak minded men hit.
Weak minded countries hit.
Weak minded parents model hitting to their kids.
Reason is the answer. But Reason is criticized around these parts as "unChristian" and "only fer the educated college intellectuals".
However, you won't see many professors hitting their wives. No, only one episode of Cops will teach you VERY quickly, that domestic violence is VERY rare in educated neighborhoods.
Be in black or white, when the PO-lice drive up, there usually a dude wearing a tank top who drove to school in 3rd grade.
Esha

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

To be honest I've seen women intentionally provoke men into hitting them. I've witnessed tons of incidents where a man is walking off to diffuse an argument or trying to get into their vehicle & leave yet the woman is punching, scratching, kicking and cussing the guy out. U can't keep physically putting ur hand on a man because eventually he will strike u. Don't put ur hands on someone if u don't want someone to physically hit u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Adairsville News Video

•••
•••

Adairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE