William Jeffrey Rutherford

William Jeffrey Rutherford

Posted in the Ada Forum

Judy

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2009
Jeff was shot and killed tonight (7/15) I was told. Can someone give me some information about this??? He lived in Konaawa. This is my grand-daughter's dad.
Country from Oklahoma

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2009
he was shot and killed by richard brazzel who was aprehended heard they fighting over amy
tierd of it

Norman, OK

#3 Jul 16, 2009

Homicide probe ongoing
Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
Last update Jul 16, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
SHAWNEE, Okla.—
A Konawa man was shot and killed late Wednesday night near Sacred Heart Church, and Pottawatomie County sheriff’s deputies have arrested a suspect on a complaint of first-degree murder.
Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Capt. Travis Palmer said William Jeff Rutherford, 34, died after suffering a gunshot wound to the chest.
Arrested and booked into the Pottawatomie County Public Safety Center without bond was Richard Brazell, 32, Konawa, Palmer said. Formal charges have not been filed; Brazell’s next court appearance is scheduled July 23.
Palmer said the 911 center received a call about 9:31 p.m. regarding a shooting at a location west of Sacred Heart Church, located about nine miles east of Asher in southern Pottawatomie County.
Inside:(1)

“I'm not hiding.Lorna D.”

Since: Aug 08

Paden,Ok

#4 Dec 8, 2009
I don't know Jeff. I do however know Richard. I can only imagine he did what he felt best in protection of Amy and himself. I am still terribly sorry this has happened. I pray for all families involved.
shanna lawrence

Ada, OK

#5 Apr 7, 2010
well obvisiously person above me doesnt know richard as well as they think... cuz i know for a fact richard busted out all the windows in amys old car n smashed her phone!! wat kinda protection is that? it has been an ongoing fight between all parties but there was no reason for amy n richard to do wat they did... leavin children without a father... wat kinda crap is that i hope richard gets life without parole!!!! amy needs to b in trouble to cuz that is heartless n unforgiving

Paden,Ok

#6 Apr 7, 2010
shanna lawrence wrote:
well obvisiously person above me doesnt know richard as well as they think... cuz i know for a fact richard busted out all the windows in amys old car n smashed her phone!! wat kinda protection is that? it has been an ongoing fight between all parties but there was no reason for amy n richard to do wat they did... leavin children without a father... wat kinda crap is that i hope richard gets life without parole!!!! amy needs to b in trouble to cuz that is heartless n unforgiving
I've know Richard for years. I used to date him myself.I know he can act irrationally at times but I also know he doesn't just kill someone for no reason. I don't condone what happened by any means. I just feel that he did what he felt he had to do. Only He, Amy, And Jeff know what really happened that night for it to go down the way it did. I'm sorry Jeff's children will have to go on without their father. No one needs that. But I know Richard isn't a cold blooded killer either!!!And Amy didn't pull the trigger,Richard did.Things just got out of control and it went WAAAAY to far.If things were so bad between them, then Jeff shouldn't have been chasing them down as the story goes.
Anonymous

Sasakwa, OK

#7 Jul 24, 2010
The adults can take care of themselves.... but we all need to pray for the children....

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Extended Family1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've know Richard for years. I used to date him myself.I know he can act irrationally at times but I also know he doesn't just kill someone for no reason. I don't condone what happened by any means. I just feel that he did what he felt he had to do. Only He, Amy, And Jeff know what really happened that night for it to go down the way it did. I'm sorry Jeff's children will have to go on without their father. No one needs that. But I know Richard isn't a cold blooded killer either!!!And Amy didn't pull the trigger,Richard did.Things just got out of control and it went WAAAAY to far.If things were so bad between them, then Jeff shouldn't have been chasing them down as the story goes.
WOW YOU ARE A FU$%IN IDIOT seriously i have never read anything so stupid as...."i also know he doesn't just kill someone for no reason" maybe someone should call the cops an report you .. sounds like you know about people he killed that deserved it...he had no right to kill anyone over some stupid ass woman!!! stupid ass!

well he's outta jail already..maybe you should go back to him!!

Paden,Ok

#9 Aug 9, 2010
kimbev69 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW YOU ARE A FU$%IN IDIOT seriously i have never read anything so stupid as...."i also know he doesn't just kill someone for no reason" maybe someone should call the cops an report you .. sounds like you know about people he killed that deserved it...he had no right to kill anyone over some stupid ass woman!!! stupid ass!
well he's outta jail already..maybe you should go back to him!!
He's NEVER killed anyone before Jeff. Don't be such a fool. The cops can talk to me if they want, but they won't hear anything they don't already know about Richard.And I wouldn't go back to him. 1) Because I'm happily married. 2) Because I KNOW Richard is a cheater. He's cheated on every girlfriend that I've known him to be with. And that probably includes Amy.I'm just saying...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Extended Family1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's NEVER killed anyone before Jeff. Don't be such a fool. The cops can talk to me if they want, but they won't hear anything they don't already know about Richard.And I wouldn't go back to him. 1) Because I'm happily married. 2) Because I KNOW Richard is a cheater. He's cheated on every girlfriend that I've known him to be with. And that probably includes Amy.I'm just saying...
so no matter what he must have had reason to kill this guy ?? you stick up for someone like him..a killer...if he was being harassed by this guy he should have called 911 instead of shooting him

Paden,Ok

#11 Aug 9, 2010
I'm saying Richard might not have been able to call the cops at the time and shooting Jeff was the only thing he thought to do to get away. IDK I wasn't there, and neither were you. He did what he did and there is no changing it. God help Jeff's kids get thru! The law has dealt with Richard and God's judgment has yet to come. Let God deal with it and just help Jeff's family or shut up about it.
nunya

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2010
hey shanna do us al a favor n shut the f#-k up u dated jeff for a min. n u think u KNOW someone u better watch that skanky mouth or ur gonna get hurt one of these days.Later!
nunya

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2010
n by the way u aint got no right judgein someones relationship we all know the shit u n livesay tore up n the nasty s$!t u do for dope u wanna talk about leavin kids with no father ur poor kids prob. don't know who to call mama so back off c+nt.get a JOB n a LIFE
Keissha03

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Wow to the bitch that thinks she knows it all. It's been almost 4 years my brother was killed, not a day goes by that I don't think about him, all the what ifs, what would he be doing today, would he still be in that shit while of a town, what would my brothers kids be like today, how would there life be different. No Amie did not pull the trigger, I was very upset with her when she married the stupid retard that killed my brother, but I stopped and thought to myself Jeff would not want that. She woke up and divorced the piece if shit. But no justice has been done. Dumb ass still walks the streets a free man, he was not afraid for his life that night, do I think he meant to kill him no I think he meant to hurt him very bad, but not to kill. But you don't just drive off and leave a man, a dad, brother, son, cousin whatever he was to anybody to bleed out on a gravel road. My brother was 34 years old, although he is an angel watching over all of his friends and family right now, he is missing out on so much, his newphes, his kids? Necies, his brother getting married, his sister finally getting divorced to the cop he hated, his sister getting remarried, his moms surgeries hard times good times he is missing it all, all for what because some stupid ass wanted to prove a point. I love you Jeff you where my hero growing up, I was one very proud sister of you. I was very blessed to have you as my brother. You live in every day in hy heart bubba. Thank you for watching over me and my boys. Till we meet again. Love you always and forever your sister....
LeeLee

New Braunfels, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Keissha this is for you...My name is Lee Lee and I went to Job Corps in San Marcos, Tx...I happen to come acrossed your brothers obituary when I was looking him up...I am not absoulutley sure but he looks a lot like the Jeff that I dated and his first name was also William and last name Rutherford. I am truly sorry to have read about his passing especially in such a tragic manner. When I saw his picture it brought me to tears...we lost touch so many years ago and for so many years I tried to find him...although we were young I had very strong feelings for him and often thought if we ever found each other we might have been able to rekindle something...However like I said, I am not entirely sure that it is him. I know this may be a lot to ask...but I need to know if he was the William Jeffery Rutherford I went to school with. I really cared for him a great deal. I hope that my posting has not offended you in anyway and if it has please except my apologies if I have caused you anymore pain...Thank you and no matter the outcome of this posting please know that I will keep Jeff and all of your family in my prayers.
emylee

Denison, TX

#16 Jul 15, 2014
Extended Family1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's NEVER killed anyone before Jeff. Don't be such a fool. The cops can talk to me if they want, but they won't hear anything they don't already know about Richard.And I wouldn't go back to him. 1) Because I'm happily married. 2) Because I KNOW Richard is a cheater. He's cheated on every girlfriend that I've known him to be with. And that probably includes Amy.I'm just saying...
Richard had all intentions on killing my dad. Idc what any of you say. Richard always said he was going to and he did. Richard is a heartless bastard that deserves every negative outcome in his life. He took my dads life and showed no remorse. Drunk or not, the psycho shouldnt have been out there when they lived on the other side of town. Yes, i do blame amie too cause she should have had a fucking brain since she knew the anger richard had towards my dad. Now me and my siblings have lost the man we all looked up to, the man we thought would always be there to protect us. Ourdad.. So stop talking shit and realize my dad still had purpose in his life caring for us kids and richard took it all away from him and us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex with mom (Jun '16) Sun Matt 6
Divorce attorney Nov '16 Help 1
Dart warehouse workers.. Oct '16 Casey 2
Ada Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 15
Debate: Marijuana - Ada, OK (Oct '10) Mar '16 aHaronDean2410 22
elementary school (May '15) Mar '16 Her 2
Gene Leroy Hart (Nov '07) Mar '16 Unbiased observer 73

Ada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance