Searching For Relatives

Searching For Relatives

Posted in the Ada Forum

concerned

Harrison, AR

#1 Aug 14, 2011
I am trying to find brothers Ronnie Wayne Johnson & Shawn Johnson. Their mother's name is Sandy not sure what her last name would be now. I have not seen them since they were little & not sure where they live now. When they were little they lived in Hazard Ky but their mother moved away. I heard she went to Ohio. They are relatives of mine & I would really like to find them. If anyone has any information of where they are please reply to this post. Thanks!
jane

Mason City, IA

#2 Aug 14, 2011
I went to schoo with a Sandy Johnson Riverdale High school Mt.Blanchard Oh we grad in 1984 I dont know if that is the same Sandy U R looking for but they was from Forest Ohio she has a Brother but Im not sur e whet his name is thats all I know
concerned

Morrisville, MO

#3 Aug 15, 2011
That's not the same one she was already out of school when she moved with the boy's to Ohio. But thanks!
jerry

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Aug 24, 2011
hang out at john and tonys u will eventually see 1 of them there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nobody is as dumb as Toni and terry brite Feb 5 Gloria 9
another assault in Ada Jan 25 I know 2
Jake Mitchell (Apr '12) Jan '17 Who cares 14
Review: 3 Brother's Pizza (Jun '08) Dec '16 Jay 21
Ada equals the nicest town in hardin county Nov '16 bruceee 1
Rehireable ati? Oct '16 adasucks 1
i will fight Oct '16 Kimbo slice 3

Ada Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance