Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Dunkirk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My experience at this dollar general has not been pleasant .No matter if you go there to shop or make a return the ladies are just down right rude .The store is hot and very uncomfartable . You dont want to stay and browse around because its no cooler then outside .I have done some returns to the store and have been on my way out the door and heard the lady say horrible things about me .and have heard them talk badly about other customers also . And one person named Robin is the rudest of all them . Most people take their time and enjoy their shopping but i dred going in there period . I would love to have a hidden camera and tape the way that the customers are treated .this store is just down right rude and improfessional . the men in the store are very polite and nice workers ,maybe they should get rid of the women and hire more men .
ada LADY

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

thats the truth!!!I have heard them talk about people that come in there!!!they must think there shit dont stinkand the ones that do it is jill is very rude to people so is robin.they better look at there self ...there nothing to look at!!!!!!!!!!so ugly.there is no way people should take that.so many people hate jill!!!!!!!!!!
ada girl

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 5, 2010
 
Ya I left a bag there 1 day and I stared naming everything that was in the bag and Jill said" why sure...u can c everything in the bag.She was not to polite. Other then her. I like the rest of them
alger woman

Hebron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I think jill is rude to alot of people,they need to get someone else in there
kenton woman

Hebron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think jill needs to get another job,she shouldnt be around people because she is very rude to them,grow up and stop talking about everyone and look at yourself!!!!!!!!!!we need to get ahold of the top person of doller general and tell them how she is !!!!!!!!
Ada Shopper

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

I don't know about the workers in there but, I like Dollar General in this town and would like to continue to have it here. I can get good deals on my bathroom and cleaning products. They have decent sales. I have had nothing but good service in there. I would like to see more businesses come into town, not try to run them out!
Ada Shopper

Bluffton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 17, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

kenton woman wrote:
I think jill needs to get another job,she shouldnt be around people because she is very rude to them,grow up and stop talking about everyone and look at yourself!!!!!!!!!!we need to get ahold of the top person of doller general and tell them how she is !!!!!!!!
Aren't you talking about HER as well?
ONU BOY

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have been going in the Ada Dollar General for years. I think you bitchy woman need to stop and take a look at yourselves.Jill and Robin have always been nice and polite to customers.The responders at the top need to get a life. Alger and Kenton woman says it all. Alger and Kenton are the two trashiest towns I have ever been in,full of white trash. Its a Dollar General not a Macys, I think the service is very good.And for the Ada lady who said Robin is ugly and Jill is hated,I am sure you are no popular beauty queen.Hate to say it ladies but you would have been my moms cleaning ladies,my community of Bexley would have never accepted any on you.
haha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

I have never had problems with the attitudes. I just wish the one wouldn't talk so dang much. Takes forever to get thru the line when she is workin.
wow

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 11, 2010
 
Well after the experience I had yesterday at Ada Dollar General, I will tell you I won't be back. Overheard a conversation between workers that really irritated me. I think they need to sweep them all out the door and start fresh..
not suprised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Yeah these people think their sh*t don't stink and think they are rude! Come on people are you serious?!? You work at Dollar Store making what?? Yeah that's something to be proud of and talk about other people! You guys are rude and need to be fired.
maybe

La Rue, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2010
 
OMG, did you see all the snow in there parking lot I was afraid to pull in there why dont they get somebody to plow it or give one of them fatass a shovel and have at it
guess

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

well i do think some of the people can be rude there. but have you ever thoguht oabout the people go in there and get rude with them . everyone has there bad days and they are only human . as far as the parking lot that isnt there fault . they arent allowed to hire anyone to clean it . corprit hired someone who lis like an hour away and they arent allowed to clean it unless there is 6 inches of snow . yes its crazy and dangerous but it is out of there controll . maybe everyone should call corprete and complain and then they would allow it to be plowed sooner . people dont undersatand they dont make the rules for the store the higher ups do and they agree with the way alot of things are but they have no controll . they are just working trying to make a way to pay bills and support their familes justlike everyone else . and if you worked there and had 10 people come in throwing stuff across the counter and getting rude and nasty with you . well the attitude might wear off on you and you might get a little rude yourself . not that it is right for anyone to be this way . just saying look at it both ways . and there is no need to call someone fat or ugly or say they are hated . those words can hurt to deep . lets all take alook at ourselves before we judge others . and the world might be a better place .
Nasty

La Rue, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 22, 2010
 
guess wrote:
well i do think some of the people can be rude there. but have you ever thoguht oabout the people go in there and get rude with them . everyone has there bad days and they are only human . as far as the parking lot that isnt there fault . they arent allowed to hire anyone to clean it . corprit hired someone who lis like an hour away and they arent allowed to clean it unless there is 6 inches of snow . yes its crazy and dangerous but it is out of there controll . maybe everyone should call corprete and complain and then they would allow it to be plowed sooner . people dont undersatand they dont make the rules for the store the higher ups do and they agree with the way alot of things are but they have no controll . they are just working trying to make a way to pay bills and support their familes justlike everyone else . and if you worked there and had 10 people come in throwing stuff across the counter and getting rude and nasty with you . well the attitude might wear off on you and you might get a little rude yourself . not that it is right for anyone to be this way . just saying look at it both ways . and there is no need to call someone fat or ugly or say they are hated . those words can hurt to deep . lets all take alook at ourselves before we judge others . and the world might be a better place .
shut up Jill we know who you are stop trying to act like you are a customer we know you work there like you think your the boss or something
guess

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

well number one this isnt jill smartass and number $2 jill is the boss their duh . and #3 i know everyone there and yes they can be rude at times , but have you asked yourself how polite are u all the time . i bet your just like everyone ones get burr up ur ass and then take it out on the whole world the rest of the day . its simple for all you stupid people who hate it there so much SHOP SOMWHERE ELSE AND STOP BITCHING . for gods sake there is other stores and problem solved .and do u think any of you look any better getting on here hideing behind your screen name and dishing it out at other people your no better seems thats all you can do is bitch also maybe you should work at the dollar general and youd fit right in . get a life people smile for a change it wont i promise . and i can promise you this is not jill or nayone else who works there .
Proud mama

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Well i can honestly say my exsperience with the DG was always nice in pleasant great deals polite service. i once left my daughters pj set i bought for 5bucks there for over 2weeks. I went in talked to Jill in she was so kind to go pick it off the shelf hand it to me in let me go on my way. i think everyone just has there good and bad days :)
ONU BOY

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

not suprised wrote:
Yeah these people think their sh*t don't stink and think they are rude! Come on people are you serious?!? You work at Dollar Store making what?? Yeah that's something to be proud of and talk about other people! You guys are rude and need to be fired.
If you are all that "NOT SUPRISED"why do you shop at Dollar General. I am sure you do not have a ONU diploma.I am very sure you do not make SIX figures.I am from Columbus and this area has a lot of WANT-A-BES.Be careful how you look down on others,you may just find yourself in the same position some day.
ONU BOY

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>shut up Jill we know who you are stop trying to act like you are a customer we know you work there like you think your the boss or something
NASTY from Kenton says it all. Get a life and start shopping at the Kenton store if you hate this store so much. Believe me Ada people prefer your NASTY A-- to stay out of ADA. Quit obsessing over this Jill and get a life.Is this nice enough for you NASTY. ONU BOY
lima

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 19, 2011
 
wow wrote:
Well after the experience I had yesterday at Ada Dollar General, I will tell you I won't be back. Overheard a conversation between workers that really irritated me. I think they need to sweep them all out the door and start fresh..
Keep your a-- in the south side of lima,they have a beautiful DG right by kewpee for you to shop in.
truth is the truth

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

all you people who love the dollar store so much and think these bitches are so great , you have no clue . every women there is a bitch , rude and just down right nasty . robin thinks her shit dont stank and ellana dont know how to shut the hell the up we want to pay and get out not hear your life story . and jill well theres no words for her she is a priss ass who thinks she is all that. pam is just not friendly at all and linda well the same ole same ole that store is the rudest bunch of women , if it wasnt for people shopping there they wouldnt have a dman job so stop acting like your all high class and realize we the shoppers make you . jill dont give a shit about anyone but her self . they all suck . would ove to see new people in there . i htink the only friendly ones is the 2 guys .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ada Discussions

Search the Ada Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Pops 29,375
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Ada Burglary Suspects? Jul 15 Dillard 1
Terry Kindle Jul 10 Hunter 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
ONU Lay Off Jun '14 pacman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ada Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ada
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••