James

Conyers, GA

#61 Jul 10, 2012
Praying for Davis wrote:
He was fired from Excel so that's a start.
Can you furnish a reliable source for that information?
Eddie

Cartersville, GA

#62 Jul 10, 2012
He is still listed as "School Adminstrator" on Excel's website.
Janet

Cartersville, GA

#63 Jul 10, 2012
I think "praying for davis" just makes things up to stir the pot.
TDiddy

United States

#64 Jul 14, 2012
Janet wrote:
I think "praying for davis" just makes things up to stir the pot.
you could be right
Hopeful

Pensacola, FL

#65 Jul 29, 2012
Davis Nelson may cheat and lie in this world,but
He will be judged for his actions by the one
Most High.
observer

Cartersville, GA

#66 Jul 30, 2012
Davis Nelson is one of the most corrupt, conniving men I have ever known. He will deliberately avoid issues in which he's culpable or in which he wants to steer school money to a crony of his and then when given the chance denigrate the person trying to do the right thing in the most underhanded manner to make himself look good. Why do I say this? I know from personal experience and if ever he goes on trial, I will volunteer to testify to see this corrupt lowlife get the justice that is long overdue. Those who support this man are either unaware of his character or he's threatened to make public some information the supporter may not want to be made public. He is the very worst of public officials and why the people of this county elect to turn their eyes from his dishonesty is just beyond me.
I won't publicly put my name on her not because I'm afraid of Nelson, but because I don't want to get imbroiled in a public back and forth with some of this relatives or some of those on the receiving end of his underhanded and corrupt use of public money. However, when he goes on trial, as almost always happens in such cases, I will step forward and volunteer to be a witness for the prosecution. And when the day comes on which he stands trial, that will be the end of all the lies, the dishonesty, the kickbacks, etc., and the county will benefit from the removal of one very deceitful man from public office. Until that time I wait and watch.
abc90120

Houston, TX

#67 Jul 30, 2012
observer wrote:
Davis Nelson is one of the most corrupt, conniving men I have ever known. He will deliberately avoid issues in which he's culpable or in which he wants to steer school money to a crony of his and then when given the chance denigrate the person trying to do the right thing in the most underhanded manner to make himself look good. Why do I say this? I know from personal experience and if ever he goes on trial, I will volunteer to testify to see this corrupt lowlife get the justice that is long overdue. Those who support this man are either unaware of his character or he's threatened to make public some information the supporter may not want to be made public. He is the very worst of public officials and why the people of this county elect to turn their eyes from his dishonesty is just beyond me.

I won't publicly put my name on her not because I'm afraid of Nelson, but because I don't want to get imbroiled in a public back and forth with some of this relatives or some of those on the receiving end of his underhanded and corrupt use of public money. However, when he goes on trial, as almost always happens in such cases, I will step forward and volunteer to be a witness for the prosecution. And when the day comes on which he stands trial, that will be the end of all the lies, the dishonesty, the kickbacks, etc., and the county will benefit from the removal of one very deceitful man from public office. Until that time I wait and watch.
I would like to shake your hand!!!! I also wish I could speak with you in person to share what I know about him. I don't think you have to worry about his family...most of them cannot stand him either. You might let yourself in for a frivilous lawsuit, however. I hear he loves to sue.

Everyone in the district of Greg Bowen should go out and vote for him, because a vote for Sullivan is a vote for Nelson. He is already running and the other board members are only "yes men" to him. Go figure.
honesty

United States

#68 Jul 30, 2012
abc90120 wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to shake your hand!!!! I also wish I could speak with you in person to share what I know about him. I don't think you have to worry about his family...most of them cannot stand him either. You might let yourself in for a frivilous lawsuit, however. I hear he loves to sue.

Everyone in the district of Greg Bowen should go out and vote for him, because a vote for Sullivan is a vote for Nelson. He is already running and the other board members are only "yes men" to him. Go figure.
it is time to reveal what you know. Go to Ms. Gray, Republican party, newspaper,or the principal at Kingston. I'm sure they would love to hear what you know.
Praying for Davis

Stockbridge, GA

#69 Aug 9, 2012
It is now public knowledge that he was fired from Excel. I wasn't trying to stir anything up.
Gurlygirl

United States

#70 Aug 18, 2012
Praying for Davis wrote:
It is now public knowledge that he was fired from Excel. I wasn't trying to stir anything up.
Is it true his brother, Charles, was true billed by the grand jury??
TDiddy

United States

#71 Aug 18, 2012
Gurlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true his brother, Charles, was true billed by the grand jury??
was this week before last?
Gurlygirl

Cartersville, GA

#72 Aug 23, 2012
TDiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
was this week before last?
It was in last Saturday's paper.

Go to Cartersville Uncut and look at the pictures from the meeting at Old Cass High School. It shows the character of the 4 board members and also something about Mr. Kittle who is running against Ms. Gray. I was told that the other 4 board members invited him to stand with them when the picture was taken..I understand Ms. Gray had an appointment with the eye doctor and couldn't be present at the meeting.
I wouldn't vote for Mr. Kittle if he was the last man standing. This shows, not only poor judgement on his part, but also on the other board members as well.
Waitin

Calhoun, GA

#73 Oct 7, 2012
observer wrote:
Davis Nelson is one of the most corrupt, conniving men I have ever known. He will deliberately avoid issues in which he's culpable or in which he wants to steer school money to a crony of his and then when given the chance denigrate the person trying to do the right thing in the most underhanded manner to make himself look good. Why do I say this? I know from personal experience and if ever he goes on trial, I will volunteer to testify to see
this corrupt lowlife get the justice that is long
overdue. Those who support this man are either
unaware of his character or he's threatened to
make public some information the supporter may
not want to be made public. He is the very worst
of public officials and why the people of this
county elect to turn their eyes from his
dishonesty is just beyond me
I won't publicly put my name on her not because I'm afraid of Nelson, but because I don't want to
get imbroiled in a public back and forth with
some of this relatives or some of those on the
receiving end of his underhanded and corrupt
use of public money. However, when he goes on
trial, as almost always happens in such cases, I
will step forward and volunteer to be a witness for the prosecution. And when the day comes on
which he stands trial, that will be the end of all
the lies, the dishonesty, the kickbacks, etc., and
the county will benefit from the removal of one
very deceitful man from public office. Until that
time I wait and watch.
If you look up the word "slime" in the dictionary....
Teacher

Cartersville, GA

#74 Oct 7, 2012
How does Nelson feel about Cornett?
probably

Cartersville, GA

#75 Oct 7, 2012
Teacher wrote:
How does Nelson feel about Cornett?
I see him checking out her butt when she's walking around at the BOE meetings. She doesn't see him looking but he does. I bet he'd like to swim in that pond a few minutes. Does that answer your question?
haha

Newnan, GA

#76 Oct 8, 2012
probably wrote:
<quoted text>I see him checking out her butt when she's walking around at the BOE meetings. She doesn't see him looking but he does. I bet he'd like to swim in that pond a few minutes. Does that answer your question?
I bet he is thinking OH SHIT I'm going to be charged a felony, loose my certificate and retirement for that Dumb ASS Angie Cornett!!
Time for Truth

Orlando, FL

#77 Oct 13, 2012
Who Did you Call before meeting
Davis ??
time

Covington, GA

#78 Oct 14, 2012
Angie you need to resign before this really gets ugly.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#79 Oct 15, 2012
This whole debacle may take out AC and DN!
good question

Covington, GA

#80 Oct 18, 2012
What happened to the topic
(What about Davis Nelson)good that
all comments were copied.
Everything would disappear just like
All evidence on the 3.4 million that
Davis Nelson misappropriated.
Evidence on Charles Nelson's
Embezzlement,all the public records
On texts, phone records , and emails.
Most texts are already copied and emails and phone calls are still
available.All you really need is a friend
Inside the phone company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former CPD officer arrested on molestation charges (Jun '12) 3 hr Bbb 96
Over $55K Raised In 24 Hours For Gay Teen Disow... 5 hr people 4
Should Lawrence Bynum Stay or Go? (Aug '08) 10 hr meister 23
How many kids does Tim Heath have 14 hr Lowdown 5
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 16 hr JWC 661
Deputy Woody (Nov '10) Sun bolo23 109
Extremely Sad Day Sun Arthur Smith 6

Acworth News Video

Acworth Dating
Find my Match