Man stabbed to death, two arrested

Man stabbed to death, two arrested

There are 7 comments on the Cherokee Ledger News story from May 12, 2010, titled Man stabbed to death, two arrested. In it, Cherokee Ledger News reports that:

Two Acworth residents were jailed over the weekend and charged in connection with the murder of a Woodstock man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cherokee Ledger News.

Travelers Rest, SC

#1 May 25, 2010
Too,Bad. The whole truth hasn't surfaced. These are just two good kids caught up in the wrong crowd.I heard Matteson was cut up pretty bad as well. I couldn't understand why 911 wasn't called and all involved left the seen. Maybe the guy would have lived.
Joe Bananas

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 26, 2010
Yeah good kids my a--.

Since: Dec 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 May 27, 2010
Caught up in the wrong crowd? Oh, please ... so if someone goes as far as murder, it's EVERYONE else's fault??? Someone's been butchered ... let the perps be tried and if found guilty, let 'em hang. The Bible says: eye for an eye. Yeah, I know, just dreamin'...
Joe Bananas

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 27, 2010
I agree with you Dixie Mae. Good people don't hang with a bad crowd. Bad people hang with bad people. Twits comments are plain stupid.
mike rouch

Ellijay, GA

#5 May 27, 2010
oj, and tiger were all just in the wrong crowd too.

Since: Dec 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 May 28, 2010
So, kwit (or is it twit) I wonder how you 'heard' Matteson was cut up badly, being from South Carolina ... hmmm, food for thought. What crowd do you run with?
robert L sanchez

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Apr 8, 2014
That was my big brother he was a great kid look that up Christopher robert sanchez we are from cortez Colorado he graduated with flying colors an died over NOTHING I held him in my arms with his last breath I never left you people know nothing this ain't right an I cant do anything about the hole situation its horrible I waz left with responsibility that are all most impossible for me to handle like my big brother could this happen when I was 16 and that day has changed me more than u can imagine im 20 now an life is not the same in anyway.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bartow county schools Fri STFU 7
has heather's case been solved? Fri STFU 5
Abrianna Anderson. Arrested for Kidnapping & fa... Fri STFU 9
Obama- Go Make Africa Great Again (Oct '16) Fri the thought counts 3
Tracy M in the LOG Fri Tippins 2
Review: A Smile 4U (Feb '10) Mar 14 Dee 28
Missing Hiker - Kennesaw Mountain Mar 14 BigFeet 1

Acworth Jobs

Personal Finance

Acworth Mortgages