Teen's Body Pulled From Lake

Teen's Body Pulled From Lake

There are 23 comments on the WSB-AM Atlanta story from Mar 27, 2007, titled Teen's Body Pulled From Lake. In it, WSB-AM Atlanta reports that:

Bartow County dive teams recovered the body of a teen Tuesday afternoon. 16-year-old Dorian Royster went under at Lake Allatoona, while swimming with friends Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-AM Atlanta.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

AOL

#1 Mar 29, 2007
Dorian had a big heart, and he will always hold a special place in ours.
Kyle Hess

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2007
RIP my friend. Dorian was a friend of mine in middle school, we lost in touch though after 7th grade I think when he moved I believe. We were really good friends and I'm shocked to just find this out. RIP
Mrs Jackson

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 30, 2007
My heart goes out to all his family and friends. I did not know Dorian like my daughter but the few times I met him he was a really respectable young man. My prayers are with you all.
anonmyous

Dacula, GA

#4 Mar 30, 2007
RIP Dorian,

we all miss and love u..

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND!
erin whittaker

Winder, GA

#5 Apr 2, 2007
wow.
i can't believe this happend. I haven't seen Dorian in such a long time, we used to go to school together, me him && JT used to hang out sometimes. I'm just in shock. He was an amazing kid, he's never going to be forgotten...

RIP
paige

AOL

#6 Apr 5, 2007
yeah wuts up i was dorians friend in middle school he had moved and it upset and now he's dead it hurts me even more way more u can imagine i could not stop crying
kyle

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2007
i didnt know u bro but my friends did. u made them feel good and loved for that my friend ill always love u like a bro and we will never forget u.
stephanie

Marietta, GA

#8 Apr 9, 2007
he was a nice guy always smiled made the school bright and made me to keep going up?
ya brother

Marietta, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2007
we love you Dorian
Jennifer Black

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2007
Dorian you will be missed. i'll never forget your smie even though i never saw it often but i do have the last pictures ever of you. you were and always will be known as a great person. i love you!
Rest In Peace homie!
DJuan

Mableton, GA

#11 Apr 17, 2007
we are always going to miss you....you were a god friend
ALAN GAMEZ

Marietta, GA

#12 Apr 17, 2007
rip (8) we miss u
u will always live in our hearts
ALAN GAMEZ

Marietta, GA

#13 Apr 17, 2007
rip (8)
we will mis u
you will always live in our hearts
JD-CJ

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Apr 21, 2007
we missed you yesterday Dorian.
raena

Marietta, GA

#15 Apr 25, 2007
take it easy, i miss yah!
Brenda Cervantes

Marietta, GA

#16 May 2, 2007
even though we never meet i feel like you were part of me and i know how my sister feels when she never told you she liked you but rest in peace (8)
Brittany Moon

United States

#17 May 18, 2007
R.I.P MUCH LOVE TO YOU I DIDN'T KNOW U BUT I'M RESPECTFUL ENOUGH TO PAY RESPECTS.
luis lopez

Columbus, GA

#18 May 24, 2007
even dough we were not that cool i still miss you i love you R.I.P. Dorian Royster
amanda gamez

Marietta, GA

#20 Jan 8, 2008
you dont know how much you mean to me 4real i loved every min we spent together and i still do! I remember when we were going out and you asked me to marrie you in front of my grandmother! she said "now go tell her dad" you got up of your knees and screamed "no no no no no I'm kiding!" i miss you and hope your doin good up there with my mom! R.I.P. and i hope every one of your friends and family know that they shouldnt cry just hold your head up high and just think "if he was here right now seeing you do this hed knock the crap out of you! so dont cry just remember hes still here!
amanda gamez

Marietta, GA

#21 Jan 8, 2008
long live the one and only never lonely always a homie big head aka 8 ball!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanda cagle Gray 1 hr Blessing 14
Losing Control of my Emotions 1 hr Blessing 9
worst job EVER!!!!! (Jan '13) 1 hr Well 5
Who is cheating on their spouse? 2 hr graybird 1
Name a person who needs to come out of closet 10 hr Bradley 7
gambling out of control in bartow county! (Sep '08) 13 hr Obamasux 121
We don't want drug dealers in our neighborhood. (Aug '11) 20 hr gonnamakeit 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acworth Mortgages