Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash ...

Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash with SUV

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from May 3, 2012, titled Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash with SUV. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

A 24-year-old Marietta man sustained fatal injuries Wednesday afternoon when the motorcycle he was driving collided head-on with a sport-utility vehicle in Cherokee County, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

reason to slow down

Woodstock, GA

#1 May 3, 2012
I am so sorry for the lose of Derek. My prayers go out to his family, friends and co-workers. Special prayers to the person driving the SUV. Another story to encourage drivers to slow down and be aware of others on the road.

Canton, GA

#2 May 6, 2012
Slowing down is only part of the solution.....Staying in one's lane is more important. Good to see the driver's mother being charged for allowing an unlicensed person to use her vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation to Cartersville 3 hr Well bye 6
Former Sam Jones pastors son arrested again? (Mar '15) 5 hr sam jones 31
News Advocates Sell Over 21,000 Ducks Ahead of Annua... 10 hr Rock 23
Meth Heads Wed 4urinfo 4
News Advocates seeks public support for Saturday's D... (May '14) Wed wrong again 45
Review: A Smile 4U (Feb '10) Tue cartersvillian 23
Snitches at the Hojo Oct 6 Peaches 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acworth Mortgages