Accident on Cedarcrest Road and Hwy 41

Accident on Cedarcrest Road and Hwy 41

Posted in the Acworth Forum

ELR

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Does anyone know what happened yesterday that may of caused this accident. I heard that someone was life lined from the scene. Vehicle was rolled several times. Just wondering!
TPM

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2008
I would like to know also. I have looked online but found nothing.
LHW

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2008
I saw another horrible wreck about two weeks ago on 41 and the intersection going into the Target shopping center. It was a fatality but is still under investigation (last I read in the paper). It looked like it was caused by someone running a red light or someone pulling out in front of someone. It was very sad. An older man was driving and his wife, who was the passenger, was killed. A big SUV T-boned them at the intersection. Has anyone heard whose fault this accident was?
Chad

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2011
All I know was it was my co-workers wife. She was hit by a drunk and he was killed in accident. She is having surgery this morning. Found a bottle of pills in his truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is there so many unsolved murders in Bartow... (Jul '09) 6 hr Si_Si 100
Cartersville Water Conspiracy AKA...CWC 9 hr Soft_Number_2 10
News Court: Kennesaw man indicted for rupturing ex-g... 12 hr XTB 1
Bisexual friends Sun Si_Si 5
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Jan 21 I know 574
Secret Confessions Jan 20 FINAL JUSTICE 28
What happened to Cole Andrews? Jan 20 Si_Si 19

Acworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance