|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Subaru wrote:
The two we have now are an embarassment
shouldn't you be at work right now you deadbeat? That's no way to live to stay home in front of the computer all day chirpin about nothing. Go get a job, stop collecting un-employment you fraud..
Subaru too

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

You got that right! Hey you in Hicksville, beat it you geek, stay in your dump truck.
BaaBaaBouy

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Subaru too wrote:
You got that right! Hey you in Hicksville, beat it you geek, stay in your dump truck.
Git it right I'm from the Bronx Succa, I'll come up there and drive right over your hay-seed ass right now mofo..

Now go get a job ya fat slob...stop living for free you phony-ass_fraud..
Suba 2

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Keep on the end of the Dong Bong BaaBaa. you'll get high.
Celly

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

u b postin from da cell phone, you da smart one. Clveahh. u b local wid A BAD childhood.
poor chub

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

BaaBaaBouy wrote:
<quoted text>
Git it right I'm from the Bronx Succa, I'll come up there and drive right over your hay-seed ass right now mofo..
Now go get a job ya fat slob...stop living for free you phony-ass_fraud..
yous a poor go no wheres trailer boy. from a long of poor go no wheres chubbers. little dump,road patch. clean chitters back yer trailer. only job you ever had might be gone if roads go appointed.you must be shakin.
dumpster_breath

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

poor chub wrote:
<quoted text>
yous a poor go no wheres trailer boy. from a long of poor go no wheres chubbers. little dump,road patch. clean chitters back yer trailer. only job you ever had might be gone if roads go appointed.you must be shakin.
Piped-down yer Jibba-Jabber double-talk smack there Chester, must be slow times in Sanford no-job no-life living feebleminded joker. Your momma
Former Resident

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Comments above are evidence that Acton has a large population of uneducated adults. Hopefully, the next generation will surpass thier parents or get out in the world and see what "normal" is. Sad that so many young adults in Acton have such poor role models.
sherry james

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Former Resident wrote:
Comments above are evidence that Acton has a large population of uneducated adults. Hopefully, the next generation will surpass thier parents or get out in the world and see what "normal" is. Sad that so many young adults in Acton have such poor role models.
I'am from Acton and I have to agree once in awhile I go on this site and say to myself what are these people thinking this is a community I just don't get it :( how so sad to trash people like they do and not post there name
tobacco road

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

sherry james wrote:
<quoted text> I'am from Acton and I have to agree once in awhile I go on this site and say to myself what are these people thinking this is a community I just don't get it :( how so sad to trash people like they do and not post there name
Sherry, you should be a victorias secrets lingerie model ! Girl, you are fine !
Chin up

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

To bad shes with that mains guy. Hes a winner for sure...
Hack Rd

Sanford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Chin up wrote:
To bad shes with that mains guy. Hes a winner for sure...
Man on man that girl is a good looking lady. Why is she with Pat Main ? I bet Sherry James looks awesome in a thong bikini. She is smoking bomb sauce.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill Vincent 115
Put Road Work out to Bid 9 hr just one dummy here 3
Kim olive will eat free lunch- just don't let h... 13 hr Jean 5
As a private citizen Aug 26 Tina 2
Acton as "One" Aug 25 Right said Ted 4
Thanks! Aug 24 Doug 1
Support Cindy Harts three petitions Aug 20 Backstabbing 6
•••
•••
•••

Acton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000