Pat Hannon when Fat and Stupid just a...

Pat Hannon when Fat and Stupid just ain't enough

Posted in the Acton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Man of wisdom

Peabody, MA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
An Ode to Pat....

...Oh Fat Pat the Water Rat, with large boned family in toe, you’re on your way to the KFC’s in Sanford Maine for that crispy chicken bucket value meal to go. You drive on quickly as the clan you have is quite parched and starved, riding in the station wagon those springs a-groaning and weighted down with four fat asses filled with Lard.

As you drive down route 109 you pass Willy's on the right, you grind your teeth and clench your fists on the steering wheel as you hate Bill Pallidino with all you're might. Further down the road you look and you see something quite familiar there down yonder. As you get close enough you then realize it was the old building that you use to own but because you did not pay your taxes it is now a Goner.

You reminisce about the good old days when you lived back in Mass and had money coming out of your keester. But now a days you’re hiding up here in the woods of Acton Maine, afraid of getting beat up by the pissed off dude that you screwed over hard from Mass Gravel who also worked the Big-Dig as a Teamster.
Remember when you use own that house down on the lake in Newton Mass, you tried real hard to make it work but pissed everyone off when your fat ass did laps on the ice with your snowmobile and then told them all to go and kiss your Ass. They voted to kick you out of that town and then told you to go and get lost, now you’re up here in Acton pretending that you’re the Boss. You stand on stage in front of the towns folk at the hearing and tell them lots of lies, it is truly no wonder that everyone who sees you and comes to know about you does nothing but despise.

The day will come when you will get yours and someone comes up from behind with a baseball bat and whacks you hard in the back of the head. Rest assured that when they do, you will probably will wind up being quite dead. Your ex-wife will then cash in and will take everything that you once owned. Even from the grave even late at night we will still hear you piss bitch and groan.

Take it from me the man of conventional wisdom, the man of cheer and good taste flowing from my veins, you need to go and get over yourself, stop acting the part of the fool buying full page ads in newspapers so people don't think that you’re really going insane.

Your words on topix are quite harsh so mean and will likey cause a verbal riot, hey Pat, get off your fat ass from behind that computer screen and maybe go for that jog and most definitely go on that fucking diet!!

The end
wtf

Farmington, NH

#3 Jul 28, 2012
i dont care enough about this subject to read it. nice effort tho. you must have been bored.
who dat

Sanford, ME

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Man of wisdom wrote:
An Ode to Pat....
...Oh Fat Pat the Water Rat, with large boned family in toe, you’re on your way to the KFC’s in Sanford Maine for that crispy chicken bucket value meal to go. You drive on quickly as the clan you have is quite parched and starved, riding in the station wagon those springs a-groaning and weighted down with four fat asses filled with Lard.
As you drive down route 109 you pass Willy's on the right, you grind your teeth and clench your fists on the steering wheel as you hate Bill Pallidino with all you're might. Further down the road you look and you see something quite familiar there down yonder. As you get close enough you then realize it was the old building that you use to own but because you did not pay your taxes it is now a Goner.
You reminisce about the good old days when you lived back in Mass and had money coming out of your keester. But now a days you’re hiding up here in the woods of Acton Maine, afraid of getting beat up by the pissed off dude that you screwed over hard from Mass Gravel who also worked the Big-Dig as a Teamster.
Remember when you use own that house down on the lake in Newton Mass, you tried real hard to make it work but pissed everyone off when your fat ass did laps on the ice with your snowmobile and then told them all to go and kiss your Ass. They voted to kick you out of that town and then told you to go and get lost, now you’re up here in Acton pretending that you’re the Boss. You stand on stage in front of the towns folk at the hearing and tell them lots of lies, it is truly no wonder that everyone who sees you and comes to know about you does nothing but despise.
The day will come when you will get yours and someone comes up from behind with a baseball bat and whacks you hard in the back of the head. Rest assured that when they do, you will probably will wind up being quite dead. Your ex-wife will then cash in and will take everything that you once owned. Even from the grave even late at night we will still hear you piss bitch and groan.
Take it from me the man of conventional wisdom, the man of cheer and good taste flowing from my veins, you need to go and get over yourself, stop acting the part of the fool buying full page ads in newspapers so people don't think that you’re really going insane.
Your words on topix are quite harsh so mean and will likey cause a verbal riot, hey Pat, get off your fat ass from behind that computer screen and maybe go for that jog and most definitely go on that fucking diet!!
The end
who dat be dat. you dat have pat under ur scat rat. who dat who dat look like who dat pat shat on willy dat who dat who dat. no time to read you long dat scat but dat who dat can see pat has ur shat rat in a scat shat. who dat who dat.
duh

Sebastopol, CA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Are all you people retarded ?
Just fact

Rochester, NH

#6 Jul 29, 2012
No not retarded it's ode to pat because when they come calling oh the pain oh the pain oh the pain. It can be a wondeful thing oh the pain oh the pain OH T H E PAIN. Thank you god for creating PAIN.
wtf

Farmington, NH

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Just fact wrote:
No not retarded it's ode to pat because when they come calling oh the pain oh the pain oh the pain. It can be a wondeful thing oh the pain oh the pain OH T H E PAIN. Thank you god for creating PAIN.
Wow, quite alot of pain there..... calm down, it's gonna be okay.... let go... let go and preserve yourself... it's only a bar... wow....
LOL

Sanford, ME

#8 Jul 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, quite alot of pain there..... calm down, it's gonna be okay.... let go... let go and preserve yourself... it's only a bar... wow....
LOL I know what a loser. I noticed in his ode to Hannon, he's going to sneak up behind with a baseball bat. Frickin coward and stupid. sneak up from behind with a baseball bat. What a pusssseeee. So much for mano mano when you are 4 ft. tall like Chris palladino and his Hep C daddy there is no such thing as mano mano. LOL
Phil Collins Style

Sanford, ME

#9 Jul 30, 2012
wow....now thats greeeeeezzzzyyyyy
Just fact

Sanford, ME

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Hey there is a long list of baseball players looking dummy
seriously

Sanford, ME

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Just fact wrote:
Hey there is a long list of baseball players looking dummy
no seriously man, can you imagine being a man gowing through life bills height. thats gotta suck man.
Flappy

Peabody, MA

#12 Jul 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I know what a loser. I noticed in his ode to Hannon, he's going to sneak up behind with a baseball bat. Frickin coward and stupid. sneak up from behind with a baseball bat. What a pusssseeee. So much for mano mano when you are 4 ft. tall like Chris palladino and his Hep C daddy there is no such thing as mano mano. LOL
Nahh, its just for fun dopey, funny though wasn't it..
Phil Collins Style

Sanford, ME

#13 Jul 31, 2012
greeeezzzzyyyyy...
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Phil Collins Style wrote:
greeeezzzzyyyyy...
We all saw THAT coming... get a new stupid line!!!!!
just me

Sanford, ME

#15 Jul 31, 2012
It is soooo annoying. Any other stupid site I go on and somebody acts like this, they say "stop feeding the trolls", In other words, Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. We could only hope. Do some really need attention so bad that they'd settle for negative attention? I've never understood it but I must admit, I do get a kick out of some of the responses he get's!
Phil Collins Style

Sanford, ME

#16 Aug 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>We all saw THAT coming... get a new stupid line!!!!!
get a new stupid life.....greeeeeezzzzyyyy girl
Man of wisdom

Peabody, MA

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Just checking in on the fray..

Hee hee hee, love it when I get to pick on the dopes online and it does not cost me a dime.

Hee hee hee, reminder that words on this site don't mean much of anything as no one really know who is saying what. Take it with a grain of salt I say as it just helps to get a laugh or two..

PS, how'd you guys like my Ode to ol Pat anyways?
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Man of wisdom wrote:
Just checking in on the fray..
Hee hee hee, love it when I get to pick on the dopes online and it does not cost me a dime.
Hee hee hee, reminder that words on this site don't mean much of anything as no one really know who is saying what. Take it with a grain of salt I say as it just helps to get a laugh or two..
PS, how'd you guys like my Ode to ol Pat anyways?
your ode pat was a threat
Man of wisdom

Medford, MA

#19 Aug 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
your ode pat was a threat
Ummm, not really.

My Ode was cool..
Phil Collins Style

Sanford, ME

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Man of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, not really.
My Ode was cool..
to reeeezzzyy for this ole boy.
MARKAMERICAN

Sanford, ME

#22 Aug 12, 2012
Pat Hannon once owned a restaurant in the area, and another, and another, and a store/gas station,and etc.

Pat Hannon, he used to......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larissa wears a Winchell team jersey the weasel 4 hr Tyler 3
Larissa Crockett is right about the transfer st... 5 hr Shesajoke 5
I will win Jun 25 ca ca bunz 2
You anonymous sissies (Dec '13) Jun 22 theone 14
Town meeting brings out all the blah blah blahers Jun 19 Leaking track hoe 5
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun 16 chico 5
Jason Cole (Jan '14) Jun 16 chico 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages