Teds Fried Scams
Zumbahhhh Customahhh

Sanford, ME

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Ted is planning on appointing Winchell for the whole Town, that"s why he is doing this. Ya know ed ain't gettin" rid of the two "BOOBS" he loves em" Really Ted, you aint kiddin anyone, you play every side, mostly the backside, and in the middle. What's next?? appointin' selectman?? Who would do that..Dick Neal's poodle? I am voting yes, just to prove it. I could care less who patches these bumpy roads.
tattoo

Sanford, ME

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Zumbahhhh Customahhh wrote:
Ted is planning on appointing Winchell for the whole Town, that"s why he is doing this. Ya know ed ain't gettin" rid of the two "BOOBS" he loves em" Really Ted, you aint kiddin anyone, you play every side, mostly the backside, and in the middle. What's next?? appointin' selectman?? Who would do that..Dick Neal's poodle? I am voting yes, just to prove it. I could care less who patches these bumpy roads.
If appointing Dave is the objective I would vote yes. I voted for Scott Mooney every time he has run. I will neve vote for him again. Half the town has smoked marijauna but half the town isn't maintianing the safety of my parents or grandfather when he pulls out of my driveway when its snowing. There are reasons DOT doesn't want these guys high as a kite when taking care of the safety of our roads. Scott should have known better and instead of accepting any responsiblilit for his actions, instead his wife has made her way through town hollering poor is me, we are picked on. I'm sorry but my families safety on snowy roads is more important then giving Scott a fourth or fifth chance to get his life sobered up.If any of you think Scott has quit drinking or getting high your as dumb as falling for Mrs Mooneys crying all over town her spin on things. The hearing was embarrassing and did nothing for me, it aint going to change nothing.
Vote for good

Peabody, MA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
My Vote is for Dave Jr. Mooney is a lush and a stoner and should stay home and not out wreckin the roads.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#4 Feb 23, 2013
moonys old lady blames the selectmen , the winchells and everyone else for scott flunkin the town drug test. man up and take some of the blame. she called my friend yelling at her accusin them of writing on this sickening website. yell at your husband holly. hes the one smokon dope not everyone else.
not wise

Peabody, MA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Can't trust someone when they are wacked out all of the time.
been fooled

Sanford, ME

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Scott wouldn't even get up at the meeting to tell his thoughts on this upcoming vote. He had his little harem(stantons,ruma,to many more to name) speaking for him Probaly to blown out of to get out of his chair. Let davey do all the talking. Hollys not only blaming the people mentioned before,but nows shes blaming 1 of scotts plow drivers bernard pot head yeaton. Go figure!
47 different reasons

Sanford, ME

#7 Feb 25, 2013
been fooled wrote:
Scott wouldn't even get up at the meeting to tell his thoughts on this upcoming vote. He had his little harem(stantons,ruma,to many more to name) speaking for him Probaly to blown out of to get out of his chair. Let davey do all the talking. Hollys not only blaming the people mentioned before,but nows shes blaming 1 of scotts plow drivers bernard pot head yeaton. Go figure!
Holly is a scammer and has fooled more then just yeaton. only one thing matters to Holly and thats $$$$$$$$$$
She'll tell anybody what they wanna hear or be whatever she has to be for a vote and a dollar.
Cheezer

Sanford, ME

#8 Feb 26, 2013
been fooled wrote:
Scott wouldn't even get up at the meeting to tell his thoughts on this upcoming vote. He had his little harem(stantons,ruma,to many more to name) speaking for him Probaly to blown out of to get out of his chair. Let davey do all the talking. Hollys not only blaming the people mentioned before,but nows shes blaming 1 of scotts plow drivers bernard pot head yeaton. Go figure!
holly mooney is a player anything for a buck.
you wonder why her husbands drinks and smokes weed. i would to.
Alley

Sanford, ME

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Dave Winchell JR why don't you try a new approach to your scaming the town instead of bashing Holly Mooney constantly on this website!! Just because your wife in nothing but a disgrace your trying to make out my friend to be someone she definetly isn't. Holly hasn't discussed this with many and she is a RESPECTABLE wife and citizen. Thats why she's been ASKED to be on the Mary Grant Committee and VOTED to the Warrent and Finance. She's not a user. She cares about her husband and family. They have two really great kids because of her - so stop the deflamation of my friend for your own political bullshit!
H-Road supporter

Sanford, ME

#12 Feb 27, 2013
I really am amazed how some find it ok with what they can put on a website about others. This is the most grotesque example of free speech I've seen in a long while. I'm glad to see someone in this town had enough guts to stick up for Holly Mooney on this site. I see a few more lies that should be set straight:
Holly is no fool. She is a smart girl that knows Scott screwed up. She's not blaming anyone, calling others yelling at them, or crying around town. She's also been a member of the ACC since her kids were young. It seems to me someone is using Holly as a detraction from his own spouse. Yes Mr.Winchell I'm saying this to you. Don't put blatent lies about someone on here because your trying to discredit a credible person for your own political reasons. Scott has had a wife that has not caused him the embarrassment that yours has. Your choice to continue with your marriage. She's also supported him with passion in the political arena. That doesn't make her a money hound. Everyone wants to pay their bills. Stop the mud-slinging. It's wrong and incredibly transparent.
tax payer

Sanford, ME

#13 Feb 27, 2013
H-Road supporter wrote:
I really am amazed how some find it ok with what they can put on a website about others. This is the most grotesque example of free speech I've seen in a long while. I'm glad to see someone in this town had enough guts to stick up for Holly Mooney on this site. I see a few more lies that should be set straight:
Holly is no fool. She is a smart girl that knows Scott screwed up. She's not blaming anyone, calling others yelling at them, or crying around town. She's also been a member of the ACC since her kids were young. It seems to me someone is using Holly as a detraction from his own spouse. Yes Mr.Winchell I'm saying this to you. Don't put blatent lies about someone on here because your trying to discredit a credible person for your own political reasons. Scott has had a wife that has not caused him the embarrassment that yours has. Your choice to continue with your marriage. She's also supported him with passion in the political arena. That doesn't make her a money hound. Everyone wants to pay their bills. Stop the mud-slinging. It's wrong and incredibly transparent.
its all the childish crap like that that makes me agree the selectman should be able to appoint, and fire at will with proper justification. the childish bickering by everyone involved with this is just plain wrong and our town deserves people that will do what is right
Alan

Sanford, ME

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I am voting in favor of appointing because it has to be better then this. Both road commisioners and their followers are rediculous.
tax payer

Sanford, ME

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Alan wrote:
I am voting in favor of appointing because it has to be better then this. Both road commisioners and their followers are rediculous.
AMEN!
Burgar King Town

Sanford, ME

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Cheezy Burger King Bill is the master of protecting himself and porking the rest of the taxpayers. He tries to relate everything to Burger King. Nobody cares how many fast food joints you own. This is the type of person who wants to keep things the same why? because he has made a deal to get service on a private road. Hey Cheezeball, where do you buy the sand for your private road??? Bet you paid cash.Vote yes to appoint and end back room deals and corruption.
my road sucks

Moyock, NC

#17 Mar 14, 2013
Living on milton mills I have noticed the winchells drive by alot and dump sand but only saw the plow down few times. I think the winchells do a poor job on the roads and personally would like to see bernie back.
my road sucks

Portsmouth, VA

#18 Mar 14, 2013
would not like the selectman of this town making any important decisions. As a tax payer I am fed up with there sneeky meetings and elections. The people of this town paying taxes should all get a letter in there mail box letting them know of any decisions that could effect there taxes. This was another election like the sheriff and fire truck one that took place openning day of bow hunting 1 month before presidential election. come on it couldnt get voted on then.wtf
yah

Monmouth, ME

#20 Mar 14, 2013
my road sucks wrote:
would not like the selectman of this town making any important decisions. As a tax payer I am fed up with there sneeky meetings and elections. The people of this town paying taxes should all get a letter in there mail box letting them know of any decisions that could effect there taxes. This was another election like the sheriff and fire truck one that took place openning day of bow hunting 1 month before presidential election. come on it couldnt get voted on then.wtf
I agree, get back Bernie. It was much simpler then and we could count on him. The selectmen suck big balls and have no right spending our money on fruitless crap as they have done so far. Selectmen and road crews are too much drama and not enough smarts. I'm fed up with it.
Certified

Peabody, MA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
yah wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, get back Bernie. It was much simpler then and we could count on him. The selectmen suck big balls and have no right spending our money on fruitless crap as they have done so far. Selectmen and road crews are too much drama and not enough smarts. I'm fed up with it.
Maybe your beef with the selectman is legit, I don't really know but don't bunch them together with Dave Winchell. Regardless what those meatballs do he keeps his head down and gets the job done. My road looks fine after every storm and see no problem with his work.
Keep it up Dave, your doing just fine. The others also see your a good servant for the towns road needs and will vote you in come election time. All this other talk is non-sense and just a bunch of huey.
Certified Bonehead

Sanford, ME

#22 Mar 14, 2013
It was a much simpler time. No "special town meetings" to deal with our road "servants". The Selectmen do nothing to oversee what goes on with our roads. They react to all the B.S. these two get themselves into and that"s it.

Ski doo... We are all jack wads and needs some jerginz for jerkin I know.......shud up smart guy!
Bone_yo_Mama

Peabody, MA

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Certified Bonehead wrote:
It was a much simpler time. No "special town meetings" to deal with our road "servants". The Selectmen do nothing to oversee what goes on with our roads. They react to all the B.S. these two get themselves into and that"s it.
Ski doo... We are all jack wads and needs some jerginz for jerkin I know.......shud up smart guy!
Naa, you got it all wrong knucklehead. Get a clue Chico, and SHADDAP while your at it Jackazz. Skidoo right, you're clueless.

Succa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave taylor Aug 13 Honest Abe 1
puddleby on hill is a big lie (Jan '12) Jul 22 Linda in Lebanon 43
Buckle up haters Jun '17 Dont Call Me Dave 6
Felonies for Friends Jun '17 Ray 3
Rollin Waterhouse Please Post Again May '17 Beaner 3
Road Commissioner stipends May '17 Politically damaged 1
New WHAMBULANCE? May '17 Bub Bub Bub Bub 4

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages